Official BC Ops. Dummy DPS Leaderboard 2.7

LaniAkavir

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o.o How are you getting such high numbers in leth lol do you have a 186 offhand?

-Sycaro

Mmhmm. I think Marksman can pull more, but you need a little bit more luck with the crits. Lethality is a little less RNG based, since there's so much dot damage.

Update for Wacky

Wackycamel <Sponsored by Giradda>

Engineering Sniper

1 Mil HP Dummy

TTK: 3m 49.203 DPS: 4362.94

Edited by Camelpockets

Howdy Folks,

Thread has been updated, please double check if anything is amiss.

Regards,

Kenji

Annoyed is incorrectly labeled as ToS. His guild is Dark Clan Warriors.

Wackycamels parse in lethality is incorrectly labeled as engineering and is not updated with his most recent 3765 parse.

Edited by bluecheesebandit

Annoyed is incorrectly labeled as ToS. His guild is Dark Clan Warriors.

Wackycamels parse in lethality is incorrectly labeled as engineering and is not updated with his most recent 3765 parse.

Thanks, they are corrected.

Wackycamel is now listed in being in two different guilds. I'm not sure which guild he is in, or else I would let you know.

PS: sorry if I'm being nitpicky! :D

Not at all, it's needed for thread that holds a good amount of information. I alone can't make sure everything's perfect.

Since Cletah submitted the parses with different guilds at different times, I just thought I'd honor his request lest he wanted to it to change at a later date. Though I should clarify that Names will remain the same as they are on the parses rather than the submitted post.

Edited by LaniAkavir

Not at all, it's needed for thread that holds a good amount of information. I alone can't make sure everything's perfect.

Since Cletah submitted the parses with different guilds at different times, I just thought I'd honor his request lest he wanted to it to change at a later date. Though I should clarify that Names will remain the same as they are on the parses rather than the submitted post.

Currently, Wackycamel is in Sponsored by Giradda. Wipes on Trash was just sort of a dead DWBI alt guild, which Wacky left. Cletah is still in DWBI.

I hope this clears any confusion. See you folks soon ;)

Howdy,

I have updated the thread, let me know if anything's amiss.

Dragonrand - Balance <Intrepidation>

http://www.torparse.com/a/721682/2/0/Overview

Please post essential information such as the Time to Kill and your advanced class, it'll save me a lot of time from double checking the logs as TorParse has been known for assigning the wrong advanced classes.

For more info, please refer to the "Parse Submission" section of the thread.

Regards,

Kenji

Edited by LaniAkavir