Official BC Ops. Dummy DPS Leaderboard 2.7

LaniAkavir

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still updating them, a lot of the submitted parses copied the wrong link (Instead of the overview, the generic links from browser were copied instead). The loading time of the pages as well as last night's maintenance are not of any help to updating this sudden influx of parses.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Since TORParse will be back on by October 1st, I just wanted to let everyone know that if your previous parse was not updated on the thread, please repost and double check your calculations.

Also, if you are interested in taking over the thread, please pm me. I'll be sure to update the thread one last time before passing it on :)

Keep that F5 hot,

Kenji

Hey all this is dragonrand from OC just wanted to let yall know that since kenji will no longer be running this thread I ( with his blessing ) will be taking over, so if you could post any parses that where not updated and any new parses once torparse gets back up on the new tread that i am making that would be awesome.

thanks

here is the link http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7712308#post7712308

Edited by dragonrand