Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

Seems like there could be a market for you guys to sell masks. I've gotten a few whispers on my sorc asking about it since I brought it here.

Things generally don't work out so well when we try to sell things on this server. :-( Beyond that though, I think we're pretty busy for the next month, going into 3.0. I know we want to organize at least one other Hateful run to try to get some other people in guild masked and titled, but I don't know if we'll have time to do any more than that.

It'll be interesting to see if people start pugging Hateful on this server post-3.0. I mean, people pug Dreadful all the time, despite the fact that it was buffed to 55, but then again Hateful is an order of magnitude harder than Dreadful and is gated by an a pair of bosses that are substantially harder than Writhing Horror.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things generally don't work out so well when we try to sell things on this server. :-( Beyond that though, I think we're pretty busy for the next month, going into 3.0. I know we want to organize at least one other Hateful run to try to get some other people in guild masked and titled, but I don't know if we'll have time to do any more than that.

It'll be interesting to see if people start pugging Hateful on this server post-3.0. I mean, people pug Dreadful all the time, despite the fact that it was buffed to 55, but then again Hateful is an order of magnitude harder than Dreadful and is gated by an a pair of bosses that are substantially harder than Writhing Horror.

Well in turn, it would mean that pugs would have to clear NiM S&V which is do-able but I still think the skill requirement would be a bit too much for some to handle even in 60. Dreadful requires you to take down HM Horror as you said, which is a joke. Sure if some of the higher progression runners ran S&V's lock out and then that in turn became Hateful then maybe. But Hateful requires a decent tank, DPS and healers on top of don't stand in bad, pugs on EH still fail on those four points nine times out of ten.

Edited by Luckygunslinger

Seems like there could be a market for you guys to sell masks. I've gotten a few whispers on my sorc asking about it since I brought it here.

Everyone wants one, no one wants to pay a reasonable price for one.

Or, more accurately, no one wants to pay enough to rent ~15 peoples' time to make that **** irritating fight worthwhile.

• 2 weeks later...
Good luck!!! Get ready for the frustration!!

Compared to grob and cz. Brontes is like fighting then both at the same time while kephas (from ec) and the terror from beyond cheerlead from the sidelines.

has sudden visions of pre-nerf ugnaughts spawning instead of CZ's melee adds

GL on Brontes!

Gg! Did you guys get a mount?

Nah, does the mount only drop off Styrak? If not it must be kinda rare cause we've been up to Styrak a few times with no mount.

EDIT: Did it again tonight, got the mount (grats Netsky :) ) and the title

Edited by wadecounty

Not that it matters anymore but Nemesis is 7/7 NiM SnV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkcDiIYeYk0

Considering Styrak is still harder than most bosses in post-nerf DF NiM, you shouldn't demean your achievement. :jawa_smile:

Defender Program downed NIM CZ

Brontes before 3.0, yes please.

Good luck, we need more wings on Pub side. :rak_03:

Edited by Luckygunslinger

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if we're still using this thread, but under the assumption that we are...

This tier of progression is pretty shot, both due to the limited access PTS and the whole leveling thing, but for the purposes of record keeping: <Aisthesis> is 5/5 in SM ToS and SM Ravagers, and 1/5 in HM ToS. Pay no mind to the 2 stack Cascading Debris channel.

Incidentally, Revan doesn't give any loot. So, both the apex bosses are bugged in that respect.

Edited by KeyboardNinja