Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hee! Came over looking to mass effect, and AJ was sleepy, so I subbed in....in my haste to switch over and not make them wait, kinda sorta forgot to flip my mods to the right place :eek:

Funny clear story though! Man, I woulda felt awful if we wiped. But...we didn't! :D

I'm happy to announce, <Proper Villains>, after experiencing a lot of growing pains, has killed our first boss in Nightmare Dread Palace after our switch to 16-man progression. Congrats to everyone and thanks for your hard work!

I've always wanted to do 16-man. :p

Screenshot: The Spit, It Consumes Us

So THAT'S what happened! Grats guys, 16m is chaotic. =P

Now is 16m gonna be listed in a separate bracket as it has in the past? Or are 8m and 16m runs counted together in the same progression list?

So THAT'S what happened! Grats guys, 16m is chaotic. =P

Now is 16m gonna be listed in a separate bracket as it has in the past? Or are 8m and 16m runs counted together in the same progression list?

I imagine that since 16-Man and 8-Man now vary to a significant level in the challenge provided (and fun), it should be kept separate. There aren't even that many 16-man guilds doing progression these days, so we'll have to see how it pans out.

I imagine that since 16-Man and 8-Man now vary to a significant level in the challenge provided (and fun), it should be kept separate. There aren't even that many 16-man guilds doing progression these days, so we'll have to see how it pans out.

x2. Our progression to 4/5 this week put us at World 5th for 16m, and that was only after putting in 3 nights of 16m pulls.

Since this will be the last challenging content for a while (HMs aren't really progression), it's been difficult for some of the 16m NiM guilds to maintain their full roster, especially with WildStar out.

The DPS/Healing checks are noticeably more intense in 16m on several fights, which discourages people from pulling w/out their A team. It also requires significantly more co-ordination because there are a lot more moving parts.

Finding 10 true NiM quality DPS and 4 NiM healers who could all be on at the same time was challenging to say the least. Fortunately we had 2 NiM capable tanks, so it wasn't an issue to get them on board. I enjoy 16m a lot more, and, while it took some effort to get going, am happy we as a guild have the players to make it possible.

Edited by Headpunch