Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just for the sake of keeping this thread alive since it seems people aren't doing progression anymore/aren't posting in here any more...

I thought I could let you all know that the <defender program> DIDN'T down cora, but we did get to the enrage on rugar last night (40% ish with half our DPS dead :( ) and we're all quite excited about that! I hope to be posting here soon letting you fine people know that we followed through and killed that swarthy man.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Hello! After foolishly posting in allies I'd like to formally report that the <Defender Program>'s Mountain Goats team cleared HM Cora last night. (a small aside and worthwhile note, another defender associated team cleared cora a few days earlier and hasn't posted it yet and I don't want to steal their thunder.)

Anyway here's the picture

Have a great weekend and allow the majesty of 4.0 to wash over you come Tuesday ;)

Hello! After foolishly posting in allies I'd like to formally report that the <Defender Program>'s Mountain Goats team cleared HM Cora last night. (a small aside and worthwhile note, another defender associated team cleared cora a few days earlier and hasn't posted it yet and I don't want to steal their thunder.)

Anyway here's the picture

Have a great weekend and allow the majesty of 4.0 to wash over you come Tuesday ;)

Congrats zarn! And yea we didn't post because we honestly didn't feel the need to, also it's been a month since Syth has updated this, but congrats none the less

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I feel like a lot of guilds have done these things easily now, after.. Y'know.. 11 months of no new Operation Content.

ToS and Rav came out December 2014, so it's been 15 months now. They haven't announced anything new coming up either as far as I'm aware of, so we're probably looking at close to a solid 2 years between new ops unless they pull something out of nowhere.

GG Bioware.

• 2 weeks later...
ToS and Rav came out December 2014, so it's been 15 months now. They haven't announced anything new coming up either as far as I'm aware of, so we're probably looking at close to a solid 2 years between new ops unless they pull something out of nowhere.

GG Bioware.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think ur forgetting the coloosul monolith