Ebon Hawk Progression

Coffee

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats guys! Though a lot of those people are in other guilds, also may I ask where your 8th guy is? Did they seriously leave before looting? Seems weird to me...

I wasn't there that week so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deimon has officially moved to veritas since the kill, I think kiasmaa was my fill in, and hell if I know where the 8th was.

And yeah, we share a lot of members with other guilds: Alvas Bodan and I are also in Shadow council, Me and Deimon are in Aisthesis, and Yorik Alvas and Tassalla (I think) are in defender program.

Edited by xxSHOONYxx

Grats guys! Though a lot of those people are in other guilds, also may I ask where your 8th guy is? Did they seriously leave before looting? Seems weird to me...

Hey Zoomz, shut the **** up. Didnt AoL's Torque kill include none other than Rydarus.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Dick.

p.s. #carried

Edited by Jcover

Hey Zoomz, shut the **** up. Didnt AoL's Torque kill include none other than Rydarus.

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Dick.

p.s. #carried

I don't carry people, I stack enough alacrity so when I do an ability it happens so fast the people around me have heart attacks and die.

#speedisgud

#mainstatisaliethereisonlyalacrity

Edited by GrandLordMenace

p.s. #carried

I don't know if you're aware of this, but you just quoted Jesus...

I don't carry people, I stack enough alacrity so when I do an ability it happens so fast the people around me have heart attacks and die.

#speedisgud

#mainstatisaliethereisonlyalacrity

How's beating my mainstat parse going? Alacrity making the pain go away any faster? :rak_03:

Now let's all get back on track and stop this stupidity about certain people having previous kills or being in other guilds. We already discussed this WAY back when WEDEMBOYZ had two Zorz members in it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Luckygunslinger

p.s. #carried

Feel to yell at Zoomz, but let's not make it a guild thing. Zoomz needs to learn when to keep quiet.

We have a few members of varying level of participation that also raid with Aisthesis. Rydarus is a regular fill in. Also Aerre has been on our team for over a year and somewhat recently joined an Aisthesis team as well.

The progression community on this server, or the game for that matter, is fairly small and overlap is pretty common. I was the first to congratulate Veritas(whom I'm also a member of :)) for their kill so please don't take Zoomz' comments as representative of AL's. It's rare that we actually agree with him on anything :rak_03:

Edited by ML_DoubleTap

How's beating my mainstat parse going? Alacrity making the pain go away any faster? :rak_03:

Now let's all get back on track and stop this stupidity about certain people having previous kills or being in other guilds. We already discussed this WAY back when WEDEMBOYZ had two Zorz members in it. :rolleyes:

#204MainHand :rak_01:

m8 don't u have power augs? :p

one day I will get lucky and win the mainhand roll... one day...

Edited by GrandLordMenace

Feel to yell at Zoomz, but let's not make it a guild thing. Zoomz needs to learn when to keep quiet.

We have a few members of varying level of participation that also raid with Aisthesis. Rydarus is a regular fill in. Also Aerre has been on our team for over a year and somewhat recently joined an Aisthesis team as well.

The progression community on this server, or the game for that matter, is fairly small and overlap is pretty common. I was the first to congratulate Veritas(whom I'm also a member of :)) for their kill so please don't take Zoomz' comments as representative of AL's. It's rare that we actually agree with him on anything :rak_03:

Hey TEH Folks,

I wanted to clear something up about a post that I made last night. I wasn't trying to specifically call out a certain guild, Army of Light just happened to be the guild that Zoomz is in. The point that I was trying to make was that among the high level progression community, many people know one another and play with different teams and sub in for other guilds, etc.

Wasn't trying to make it a guild thing, Bonk, but I see how it could be very easily interpreted that way. I was just trying to make the point that all guilds at some point play with other people, and it really isn't a big deal to me and like 99% of the raiding community.

Hey TEH Folks,

I wanted to clear something up about a post that I made last night. I wasn't trying to specifically call out a certain guild, Army of Light just happened to be the guild that Zoomz is in. The point that I was trying to make was that among the high level progression community, many people know one another and play with different teams and sub in for other guilds, etc.

Wasn't trying to make it a guild thing, Bonk, but I see how it could be very easily interpreted that way. I was just trying to make the point that all guilds at some point play with other people, and it really isn't a big deal to me and like 99% of the raiding community.

Absolutely agreed and I figured that's what you meant. I was just making it clear that the comment didn't reflect AL's opinion. Like you said it's pretty darn common. It's also been covered in at least the last two or three progression threads as I recall. Going back at least that far our TEH progression tracking hasn't required all raid members to share tags.

I don't disagree with anything said about Zoomz's post, as I groaned when I read it. Since I think he's been confronted enough about it, I'd like to address what appeared to me to be an implication that he's been carried. I know Zoomz's reputation, and I have no doubt he's brought a lot of the ire on himself, but the guy is a pretty talented and versatile player. He has tanked, DPSed, and healed any boss we needed him to, from SM to HM in the current tier, and NiM in the last. In short, he's been a valuable member of our raid team.

Though he does need to up his Vanguard DPS game. Just sayin'.

[This post hopefully brought to you by Zoomz's millions.]