Streaming GSF!

tommmsunb

Your stream worked flawlessly for everyone in the whole world but Drako, who wanted to watch it super lots!

yeah he was talking about that in chat, i was real confused.

im going to play around with my own audio, but no matter how i work it out my mic seems to balance itself below my music.

but I think I'll stream a bit more, had a couple of good highlights from that match, like an 8 kill DO

though if anybody feels like suggesting some streamworthy albums lemme know, instrumental is preferred. was playing Let's Blaze by KO and Drink the Sea by Glitch Mob tonight

Edited by tommmsunb

yeah he was talking about that in chat, i was real confused.

im going to play around with my own audio, but no matter how i work it out my mic seems to balance itself below my music.

but I think I'll stream a bit more, had a couple of good highlights from that match, like an 8 kill DO

though if anybody feels like suggesting some streamworthy albums lemme know, instrumental is preferred. was playing Let's Blaze by KO and Drink the Sea by Glitch Mob tonight

Just play everything on this list. And then, when you're done there, move to this list.

And then just cycle between the two.

(You stream/record in HD? I've been considering making GSF shorts. As in films, not underwear. Though both are good ideas.) -bp

Just play everything on this list. And then, when you're done there, move to this list.

And then just cycle between the two.

(You stream/record in HD? I've been considering making GSF shorts. As in films, not underwear. Though both are good ideas.) -bp

Eh, thinking of some more relaxing things, going for that whole cognitive dissonance thing, high action on screen but relaxing music.

And I play in HD, I'm not sure how well it translates to the stream quite yet.

Eh, thinking of some more relaxing things, going for that whole cognitive dissonance thing, high action on screen but relaxing music.

And I play in HD, I'm not sure how well it translates to the stream quite yet.

Then just play Enya - problem solved! I'll take a look at the stream next time it's going to see if there's anything I can use. -bp

No streaming of space stuffs is complete without

, or for the more peaceful types
or

Gonna start up my stream right now :) (I hope it's ok i post that here tom, I figured it was better then starting another thread)

Actually I'd prefer if we kept it to a single thread but yeah great i'll watch

I want to thank you for streaming an promoting the game. However Tom, I agree with your detractors about your first game, Three capping that team was/is not in the best interest of promoting the game. In that situation it would not have been dishonorable to artificially extend the game by letting them have 1 cap. At least then they would have gotten some requisition. Mercy is a greater showing of strength than dominance. Letting people think they are closer than they actually are is way to keep them queuing. Nipping at the proverbial heels so to speak.

I want to thank you for streaming an promoting the game. However Tom, I agree with your detractors about your first game, Three capping that team was/is not in the best interest of promoting the game. In that situation it would not have been dishonorable to artificially extend the game by letting them have 1 cap. At least then they would have gotten some requisition. Mercy is a greater showing of strength than dominance. Letting people think they are closer than they actually are is way to keep them queuing. Nipping at the proverbial heels so to speak.

All i know is we did that on jung ma and people flamed us ad nauseum for extending the match. They really really didnt appreciate it.

Moral of the story: People will be upset either way,

Also, another thing to know, there is never pleasing Sriia

Edited by tommmsunb