only CE getting in

dlsimp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I purchased the Standard Edition via Origin ... Was able roll a character at 5:15am (my time, I'm EST -2). So the notion of CE's only getting in is false. They may make up a large portion, only because the CE was a more popular purchase when the pre-orders initially began.

out of 43 friends that ordered the CE only on 21 and submitted 21 jul and 22 jul yes 22 jul have gotten in, all my friends that didnt order the CE but registered on july 21 same day as preorder launch have not gotten in yet. confusing that one who registered on day after but ordered a ce got in already

is there any non CE that got in yet ?

Yes, many. Most of the people I know who were able to play did not buy the CE. But all of them ordered AND entered their codes July 21st and 22nd.

out of 43 friends that ordered the CE only on 21 and submitted 21 jul and 22 jul yes 22 jul have gotten in, all my friends that didnt order the CE but registered on july 21 same day as preorder launch have not gotten in yet. confusing that one who registered on day after but ordered a ce got in already

is there any non CE that got in yet ?

EDIT:

its been answered yes

so you can lock this thread or delete it, as i dont see an option for myself to delete it

I got the el-cheapo standard version (ordered 07/23) and started playing last night.