only CE getting in

dlsimp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

out of 43 friends that ordered the CE only on 21 and submitted 21 jul and 22 jul yes 22 jul have gotten in, all my friends that didnt order the CE but registered on july 21 same day as preorder launch have not gotten in yet. confusing that one who registered on day after but ordered a ce got in already

is there any non CE that got in yet ?

I ordered the standard edition on July 21st and got my early access email this morning at 7:35am EST. Also, the log-in servers are down any way.

out of 43 friends that ordered the CE only on 21 and submitted 21 jul and 22 jul yes 22 jul have gotten in, all my friends that didnt order the CE but registered on july 21 same day as preorder launch have not gotten in yet. confusing that one who registered on day after but ordered a ce got in already

That ordered CE??

Are you asking for a tinfoil hat? :confused:

A.) The dude doesn't have 43 friends

B.) I'm gonna go ahead and say that he doesn't have 21 friends, let alone 21 that ordered CE

C.) If I'm wrong on the above 2, do you really think ALL 43 ppl have contacted each other in the last hour since the servers have been up to know if they all got it?

Most of you get taken hook, line and sinker WAY to quickly!!

EDIT:

its been answered yes

so you can lock this thread or delete it, as i dont see an option for myself to delete it

i got in and i ordered a DDE

Admittance is based on when you redeemed your pre-order, not on your edition. Collector's Edition owners are not getting 'priority' access.

so, there's no way you can say when the next wave of invites is going to go out? Nothing I enjoy more than sitting around pressing F5 for 10 hours