Nightlife Packs preview - AT-AT Walker, Orobird, rancor mounts and more!

Iwipe

Another great preview from Dulfy and as always, thank you! Were you able to pan around the Walker and get an idea as to the design and scope of how big it actually is? Any chance of a video of this since you can't actually zoom out fully? Either way, thanks for always bringing the info incredibly fast!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG...way to ruin it! The price on the GTN just escalated with you blowing the fact that they look pretty cool. ;)

Haha, with all the flack the game's artists receive, I figured I'd give props where due. As a gearhead, I see the Vectron appears to have a V8 (that thing got a Hemi?), so I hope it makes some cool grumbly vroom noise when you get on.

:D:D:DWalker Mount! Walker Mount Walker Mount! :D:D:D

Funny, I never expected the Rancor Mount to be the second most exciting mount in a preview.

Also can't wait to see what the new HK skin looks like.

Ooooh, and that Crimson skin for 2V-R8 is going to be awesome for my Warrior, who has all his companions decked out in red-colored gear to look like an extension of the Imperial Guard.

Edited by DarthDymond

Oh snap. And looks like they listened to some longstanding player requests as well.

LIES!!!

UNSUBSTANTIATED DRIVEL!!!

EA IS WORST COMPANY IN WORLD AND BW IS JUST A MONEY GRABBING COMPANY! THEY DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!11

er not...

But did they really?

Oh god, now I'm picturing that instead of being happy about it we'll just get a whole new equivalent of the "it's not a traditional robe if it has short sleeves" argument...... and the worst part is I'm not really that surprised.

Oh god, now I'm picturing that instead of being happy about it we'll just get a whole new equivalent of the "it's not a traditional robe if it has short sleeves" argument...... and the worst part is I'm not really that surprised.

My only issues is did we really need another Yellow Cartel Crystal?

Where are my Jedi robeS? ;[

The emperor had put aside a bunch of them in Jawa Jims Tattooine Storage, but he forgot to pay the bill and apparently were auctioned off on the new A&E series Storage Wars Tatttoine.

As for the new packs, XK-9 be mine.

Instead of increasing mount speed they create mounts capable of crossing a map in several steps. Genius.

or it will move at 110% speed and just look like it's in slow motion.

Edited by illgot

Will it play the Six million Dollar Man sound FX when it runs?

If so, I'll drop every credit and CC I have on it, I'll even max my credit cards on more CC's...that would be AWESOME! NeeneeneeNeeneenee...best sound effect EVER!

We need a new emote. The Steve Austin.

If you want to feel old, just imagine how many people read that and said "Stone Cold?"

If you want to feel really old, just imagine how many people won't even get that reference either.