Are you a Slave to the Matrix?

Tirozulu

Today’s world is a strange place. We are inundated with signals from early on in life, encouraging each of us to walk a particular path, establishing blinders on us along the way to discourage us from looking for alternatives to what the herd is doing or thinking. Life is so complex that overtime, if we are paying attention, we realize that there are an infinite number of possibilities to what the human experience could be, and we come see that the world is on fire because individuals all too infrequently question why things are the way they are, failing to notice that their mindset or behavior needs adjustment in favor of more intelligent, common sensical, or sustainable patterns of existence.

Not meant to be overtly critical of anyone’s lifestyle choices or personal situation, the following 16 signs that you’re a slave to the matrix are meant purely as an observational approach to helping you identify the areas of your life where you may be missing an opportunity to liberate yourself from someone else’s self-destructive design for your life.

Read on, and please take a moment to comment below with anything you’d like to add to the list or object to.

1 .You pay taxes to people you’d like to see locked up in jail. This is perhaps the biggest indicator that we are slaves to the matrix. The traditional notion of slavery conjures up images of people in shackles forced to work on plantations to support rich plantation owners. The modern day version of this is forced taxation, where our incomes are automatically docked before we ever see the money, regardless of whether or not we approve of how the money is spent.

2. You go to the doctor, but you’re still sick. Modern medical care, for all of it’s scientific progress, has sadly become sick care, where we are rarely advised to eat well and tend to our mental and physical health, but instead are routinely advised to consume expensive medications and procedures that are pushed by the for-profit healthcare matrix.

3. You’ve picked Team Democrat or Team Republican and argue with your friends, family and co-workers about politics. This is what the control strategy of divide and conquer looks like in our society. Both of the major parties are corrupt through and through, and independent candidates are not even allowed to participate in public debates. By believing in one of these parties and burning your personal energy on arguing with other ordinary people you are turning over your soul the matrix, and doing your share in making sure that ‘we the people’ will never be united against corruption.

4. You work hard doing something you hate to earn fiat dollars. Work is important and money does pay the bills, however, so many people lose the best years of their lives doing things they hate, just for money. The truth about money today is that we do not have money, but instead, inflationary fiat currency that is privately owned and manipulated. Since it is still necessary to get by in this world, it is best that you get more value for your time by doing something you enjoy or by working with people you do not despise. It is easier than you may think to live on less money than we believe we need, we just have to be willing to go against the grain realize this.

5. You’re willing to accrue personal debt to fund the acquisition of a consumer oriented lifestyle. Each time a credit card is swiped it creates digits on the balance sheets of the banks that are most involved with the financial looting of the world today. These digits are then multiplied electronically by the fractional reserve system, which exponentially increases the power of these institutions. To participate in this, and by agreeing to pay this fake money back with interest, in order to maintain a certain lifestyle, is a strong indication that you are bound by one of the main tenets of the matrix –consumerism.

6. You converse with real people about the ongoing happenings of TV shows. TV is the most potent tool used for mind control, and the ‘programming’ that is available, while certainly cool, fun, or entertaining is geared to reinforce certain behaviors amongst the masses. Dramatizing the ego’s importance, over sexualizing everything, glorifying violence, and teaching submissiveness to phony authority are the main features of modern TV. By taking what is happening onscreen and making it a part of your real life, you are doing your job of supporting the matrix’s desire to confuse us about the nature of reality, proving that something doesn’t have to actually happen in order for it to feel real to people.

7. You don’t have anything to hide from total surveillance. If it does not bother you that someone, somewhere, working for somebody is watching you, listening to your conversations, and monitoring your movements, then, you are a good slave to the matrix. Invisible surveillance is an insidious form of thought control, and by using the logic of, ‘I have nothing to hide, therefore, it will do me no harm to be surveilled,’ then you are mindlessly admitting that you have an earthly master and are not of sovereign mind and body.

8. You think the world would be safer if only governments had guns. This is a violent world, and criminals engage in criminality against honest people at every level of society, including from within the government. Sure, in a perfect world, weapons wouldn’t be necessary for anyone but, sadly, our world is anything but perfect, and firearms are indeed a very effective form of protection against common criminals and abusive governments alike. The willingness to forego your right to self-defense is a sign that you’ve relegated personal responsibility to someone else. Having the masses abdicate personal responsibility is one of the most important aspects of controlling them. Welcome to the matrix.

9. You knowingly drink fluoridated water. Of all the health debates taking place today, the topic of fluoridated water is the easiest to understand, for it is a toxic by-product of an industrial process… poison. Water is supposedly fluoridated to aid in dental health, which is debatable in itself, but if this were so, then the involuntary fluoridation of public water is a medication without your consent… a form of slavery. Knowing this and continuing to drink fluoridated water is a sign that you’re content with your slavery to the matrix. Here are 18 scientifically validated reasons to end public water fluoridation.

10. You knowingly consume toxic poisons like MSG and Aspartame. These two chemicals are widely known to be toxic to the human body. Knowing this and continuing to poison yourself with tasty, but chemical-laden processed foods is a sign that the matrix has programmed you to place less value on your health and future than on your immediate gratification.

11. You depend on the pharmaceutical industrial complex for the management of your own mental health. The use of psychotropic medicines is rising rapidly in our society because people have been convinced that mental and emotional states can be classified as diseases, while the truth about natural mental health has been obfuscated by corporate media and a for-profit medical establishment. If you’re taking psychotropic medications, then you are under one of the most potent forms of mind control available. Part of this control is to convince you that you have no authority over your own mind. This is perhaps the matrix’s most terrible lie, and by willingly taking these psychotropic medications you are conforming to the worst kind of slavery, and inhibiting your natural mental and emotional responses to the life stressors that are signaling to you that you need to change your behavior and habits.

12. You haven’t yet stopped watching your local and national news programming. The mainstream news media is a tool of control and manipulation, and by continuing to support their ideas and world views by giving them your attention you are volunteering to be a slave to this not-so-subtle form of mental programming. Even the local news is scripted at the national level by agents of the handful of corporations tasked with shaping our opinions of events.

13. You’re more concerned with televised sports or other mindless distractions than you are with the quality of your natural environment. The Deepwater Horizon, Alberta Tar Sands, the rise of Fracking, the sacrifice of the Amazon, and ****shima are all life-changing events that will severely impact our future on planet earth. To be unconcerned with all of this while tuning into a never-ending stream of sports trivia and distraction-based living is a sign that your sense of self-preservation has been stolen and replaced with an impulsive tendency for triviality and escapism.

14. You’re skeptical of any area of life that hasn’t been ‘proven’ or validated by modern science. The very essence of science is the inquiry into the unknown, implying that until science can grasp something, it is unexplainable. By discrediting or ridiculing experiences that other people have, which yet evade scientific understanding, like near-death experiences, acupuncture, or the life changing effects of Ayahuasca, then you are slavishly reducing your understanding of the world to a narrow range of possibilities. The matrix is made possible by the efforts of volunteer gatekeepers who are unwilling to think outside of the box.

15.You’ve never questioned the popularized version of ancient history and the origins of our civilization. There are many unanswered questions about the origins of the human race that point to a different version of human history than what is taught in school. Read 2o history questions they refuse to answer in school to discover some of the many ways in which our history has been hijacked. By never questioning what we’ve been told about our origin we are acquiescing to many of the imposed belief systems and narrow-banded views of human potential that the matrix promotes.

16. You haven’t yet realized that you are a spiritual being living a human experience.

If you can relate to any of the items on this list, then the matrix has you, and it is now your duty to engage more deeply in your liberation.

If you’d like to add to or object to anything on this list, then please do so in the comments section below, and be sure to share this with your friends.

Edited by Tirozulu

1) This belongs in off-topic.

2) I agree with just about everything you said, but I try not to publicly discourse about fluoridation because it makes many people think you're a crank.

Vote Team Demopublican! Corporate Oligarchy FTW!

Do you seriously agree with all that? Not trying to sound like a jerk but could you explain it to me maybe in a simple way?

Ok, I'll bite and respond to these points. I must be out of my mind to do this... but w/e.

1: Makes no sense. Paying taxes isn't about funding the government, it's about being able to fund the things government does to run and improve society. Police, Fire, Military, building new roads, education etc. Such core infrastructures need to be improved and maintained on a continuous rate which is the purpose of taxation. The whole notion of voluntary taxation is just another way of saying. "I want anarchy."

2: Believe it or not, Doctors aren't miracle workers. Medical science hasn't been able to create the magic wand that cures all ailments forever. Also, healthy people (or those that feel healthy) don't go to the doctor or have regular check ups. People only go out of their way to have their health taken care of when something is amiss which is why we have sick care. And the notion that doctors don't recommend a healthy lifestyle is just absurd. To suggest that there's a massive conspiracy that revolves around keeping people sick as long as possible is a paranoid delusion.

Just to add to this point: Is is wrong that treating an affliction is more profitable than curing it, I think so. But to extrapolate that to say that there's a massive conspiracy around that involving all doctors and medical workers is again, absurd.

3: I sort of agree with this one, the USA is limited to only two parties both of which have sure signs of being in favor of corporatism and being an oligarchy. The American way of politics is one of legalized bribery (Citizens united etc) which effectively destroyed any real form of democracy.

4: Back in the day, hundres of years ago, people did what they hated all day every day also, with no pay at all, no days off or any other kinds of benefits simply because some Lord or King owned the land they lived on. Today, people have vacation time, workers rights, unions, pay/disposable income, which is a vast improvement over the situations of the past. Now, that's not to say that the current system is perfect, but our lives have (mostly) improved over the centuries in terms freedom and economic power.

5: I agree with this one, simply because it's correct. The Federal Reserve Bank ( a private bank) owns and produces all the money in the system which it lends out with debt attached. This is how they excercise massive influence on the system, which is wrong imo.

6: I feel this is another paranoid delusion. The purpose of those TV shows isn't to promote certain values, but to make money. Whether or not that's bad also is a discussion for another day, but reality shows or drama shows aren't here to impose a lifestyle on people I would say.

7: I agree with this one. Privacy and the problem of mass surveilance is a real issue that needs to be adress. The idea that "I've got nothing to hide." is bogus because it assumes that it's by definition ok to spy on people if they have not broken any laws, which I think it's not. Spying on people who you have reasonable evidence against is something that's arguable, mass spying on everyone is not.

8: This looks like a standard, run of the mill pro-gun speech. Guns don't make a society safer, if it did, the USA is the safest place on earth, it's not. Are there places with high rates of gun ownership that are safe ? Sure, Switzerland and Canada are examples, but thats not because of their guns, but dispite of them. Guns aren't the answer.

9: More paranoid delusions, fluoridation of water as a means of improving dental health isn't debateable. It's backed by piles of scientific evidence. Believe it or not, some people actually do care about others.

10: I don't see why this is an issue. The same could be said of nicotine and any other recreational drug (including alcohol and caffeine), people use these substances for a reason (getitng high, staying awake etc) and it's a part of one's freedom to be able to choose how to live your life. If someone chooses to smoke, drink or w/e, then it's not anyone else's place to stop that person.

11: More paranoid delusions. To suggest that mental conditions don't exist but are concept created by the government to push medication to people is beyond absurd. The Psychologic and Psychatric sciences have good (scientific) reasons to classify the various mental conditons as they do.

With that said, are some institutions a bit too eager to perscribe medication when there are alternatives ? Yes, I think so too. Could there be a profit motive for this, in some cases sure. But to assert some kind of mass conspiracy is just.... absurd.

12: There is some truth to this one. Many news sources are privately owned (like Fox News) and try to influence public opinion by distorting facts, giving scewed opinions or just flatout lying. People should watch/read news from different sources and make up their own mind.

13: This is true to an extent, but it doesn't involve everyone. There is a global push for the improvement of the environment (climate change etc) and most people do believe that it's a problem. Corporate and economic interests inhibit the fixes to these problems more than people's perceived inaction imo.

14: I love this one. The advocation of the acceptance of unproven and unexplained as fact. Science is not about what people feel, or what people experience. It's not about what you want to believe. It's about what you can prove to be true.

Do people have near-death experiences ? Sure. No one is disputing that. Do near-death experiences provide any evidence of the existence of the afterlife or anything similar ? Not in the slightest. In fact, near-death experiences have been reproduced in controlled environments via chemical induction.

Acupuncture has not been shown to have any healing ability whatsoever other than the placebo effect, which is why we dont practise it in hospitals. It's called "alternative" medicine for a reason because if ti actually worked, it wouldn't be alternative, but simply medicine.

As for Ayahuasca, I love how a minute ago you were advocating against mind-altering dugs and now you are advocating for them ? Makes no sense. People have been taking drugs since forever, some people get life-changing experiences. No one is doubting that the experiences exist. Is that proof that these experiences are anything other than chemically induced trips/hallucinations etc ? No.

15: Questioning everything is a good thing. However, the article about "20 questions they refused to answer." is filled with gaps in logic and is telling of a complete lack of understanding of the way history and science works. Questions like "Why are there sill apes if humans evolved." is just cringe-worthy.

16: There is zero proof at all for any of the supposed supernatural events. And everytime someone does claim to have proof, it's destroyed by science.

In closing: The OP's post is written by someone who lacks any real understanding of the sciences of the world and simply (mindlessly) accepts the paranoid delusions brought forth from many of the conspiracy theorists about there. He is seeing agency and malevolence everywhere even when none exists, he a slave to a paranoid-ridden, conspiracy building matrix of his own.

In the event that the OP didn't read this but simply copy-pasted this from some other source, than this all applies to that original writer ofc.

This, my friends, is what happens when you crush both pills and snort that mess. But what the hell. In order:

1) I don't pay taxes to those people. I pay taxes to American society and government. Those idiots just happen to work there. I mean, when I pay my cable bill I'm not paying the CSR who takes my money. They get a fraction of a bit of a percentage, sure, but that hardly fits in the context of funding a person's lifestyle as inferred.

2) The average human lifespan has increased quite a bit over the last 50 years. So... I dunno. Something's working, that's for sure. I'm inclined to believe in science.

3) I'm a rule utilitarian. Last election I voted for one of my G+ followers because I didn't like any of the 17 candidates presented and the missus wanted to be written in for county sheriff.

4) I don't. I write, and drive a van on the side. I enjoy both things. If you hate your job, you should probably get a job you don't hate. Then you won't be doing a job you hate. It doesn't necessarily have to put you in the poor house though. Lots of people like jobs that make piles of money. Pro athletes, for one. I imagine most of them enjoy it. Or they probably wouldn't do it.

5) Finance has put a lot of people into homes. Including me. I imagine the counter to this point is a rant about how the bank actually owns it, at which point the finer semantics of bankruptcy law get argued and everyone gets bored. Just trust me when I say it's my damned house now. Or don't. Whatever. I ain't here to tell ya what to do.

6) F&^% you. I like Animaniacs. It makes me laugh. Not everything has to be Nova.

7) I got bored. Listen, whoever you are - chill out. If you can, have a beer. Kick back. Realize that no matter what you do or who you are or what you accomplish or how many Agent Smiths you pixelate, you're gonna die. We all will.

So enjoy yourself before you go. -bp

Edited by Sidenti

No matrix. you are not a slave...

The world is not False, that is the lie of the gay people.

The world is both Real and Unreal at the same time, there are also measures of reality:

Example:

A real man can be more real than the world, there is also a very unreal man which is gay and cant cope with it so he lies the world is false, the two split up forever.

The first man will always take responsability for his actions, even more than other men because he is "REAL", the other man will do everything so badly he will bash with the world everytime each time harder to lie.

How can you corroborate?

Easy, the people telling of the matrix are the same people that said the world was carried by gods and ghosts, the very same people that take any new "improvement" and adopt it to their lies, the computers=matrix, the hologram=holographics people, aliens=alien spaceship matrix....and so on.

The other people that do know the world is not false, are responsible and are shocked by the stupidity of the first group of unreal people.

Thats all, hope I helped.

Reported for Homophoic comment.

Thank you for posting this.

To everyone reading this, please learn the history of America. Our decline started after the Civil War ended in 1865 when we signed the District of Columbia Act of 1871 which effectively made America into a corporation. Shortly after, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was signed which instituted a centralized fiat currency privately owned by the same family who owns every single central bank on Earth except for one: Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Does that clear up any curiosity as to why our "government" (corporatocracy) is so focused on forcing "democracy" onto so much of the middle east and why we have not been able to commandeer Iran? It's because Iran has not fell for the trick and they have not signed up for the World Trade Organization, nor the World Bank, nor the International Monetary Fund, nor any other corrupt global institution operating under the guise of democracy.

In all seriousness, the Roman Empire still operates to this day. You can find their operations in Washington D.C., Vatican City, Greater City of London, and Israel.

Be well and bless all

P.S. The name on your Birth Certification, Driver's Identification, Credit Cards, Social Security, etc... look at them all, notice how they are in all capital letters? "JOHN DOE". This is CAPITIS DIMINUTIO MAXIMA... Look it up in Black's Law Dictionary and this is what you'll find:

"The highest or most comprehensive loss of status. This occurred when a man’s condition was changed from one of freedom to one of bondage, when he became a slave. It swept away with it all rights of citizenship and all family rights."

Edited by Phain