They broke my ***!

Tweaked

I know right?! I've never ever seen a more masculine looking female avatar.

Two things:

1) There is nothing wrong with a man dressing in drag. (not claiming anyone here said there was, just saying)

2) Wow, that definitely looks like a man dressed in drag.

Edited by DarthDymond

ewwwwwwwwwwww...........

I know right? And that's just one of them. Why do you think this is pi$$ing me off as badly as has been? On the upside though, they've not seen any cartel money from me, since it happened, and I even yanked my sub for 2 months. So I've saved money. But it doesn't really make me want to play the broken damn thing either. Which is why I'm at ESO 80% of the time now. Apartments were what I came back for, and it figures, they push it back.:rolleyes:

Edited by Lunafox

I know right? And that's just one of them. Why do you think this is pi$$ing me off as badly as has been? On the upside though, they've not seen any cartel money from me, since it happened, and I even yanked my sub for 2 months. So I've saved money. But it doesn't really make me want to play the broken damn thing either. Which is why I'm at ESO 80% of the time now. Apartments were what I came back for, and it figures, they push it back.:rolleyes:

but hey at least its getting fixed next week ( the sooner the better that is one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen in this game!! :eek: )

but hey at least its getting fixed next week ( the sooner the better that is one of the most horrifying things I have ever seen in this game!! :eek: )

Yeah, thank goodness. I mean, they've only had 5 months to sort it out. I wonder what will break, when the butts get fixed lol.