I want more class storys

Ashlockheart

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they should bring back class story's. they were so much better then the way it is now. and if not class story's then atleast faction story's or force user/non force user story's.

Nice necro!

And no...we don't need more story, we need more group activities.

They don't have the income to produce 8 separate stories anymore

The income? Probably do.

If they don't have something, it's the budget -- the SWTOR team doesn't get to keep the income, it goes to EA. EA sets the budget for the SWTOR team, and the only consideration is to maximize the ratio.

The income? Probably do.

If they don't have something, it's the budget -- the SWTOR team doesn't get to keep the income, it goes to EA. EA sets the budget for the SWTOR team, and the only consideration is to maximize the ratio.

I highly doubt EA is taking enough to fund 7 more stories. Story is cheap, but it's not free, and set development isn't all that cheap. 8 class stories was a differentiator for SWTOR at launch, and they pretty much immediately backed away from that, despite the apparent competitive advantage

I highly doubt EA is taking enough to fund 7 more stories. Story is cheap, but it's not free, and set development isn't all that cheap. 8 class stories was a differentiator for SWTOR at launch, and they pretty much immediately backed away from that, despite the apparent competitive advantage

Oh hell yes they are - there's no doubt in my mind. Between subs and Cartel Coins, they're doing well for EA...the problem is, EA just isn't re-investing the revenue they make from this game into it. SWTOR is funding other pet projects for EA...SWTOR operates on a tight budget because it's not an all-star at EA...it's a budget novelty title.

Oh hell yes they are - there's no doubt in my mind. Between subs and Cartel Coins, they're doing well for EA...the problem is, EA just isn't re-investing the revenue they make from this game into it. SWTOR is funding other pet projects for EA...SWTOR operates on a tight budget because it's not an all-star at EA...it's a budget novelty title.

You know, every fan of every game EA has says EA is stealing their massive profits and pouring them into "other projects." Most of them have to be wrong. EA itself just isn't all that profitable that they're giving it to their shareholders, either.

LAst I saw anything from EA, they said it was doing well, admittedly, but it's not doing THAT well.

You know, every fan of every game EA has says EA is stealing their massive profits and pouring them into "other projects." Most of them have to be wrong. EA itself just isn't all that profitable that they're giving it to their shareholders, either.

LAst I saw anything from EA, they said it was doing well, admittedly, but it's not doing THAT well.

They have to pay the brilliant minds behind games like Dungeon Keeper (the mobile version) :D.

SCNR