If you've already "unsubbed"

Aristore

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear O.P

Please stop worrying what the unsubbers are doing with their last days. They're not posting complaints here for you to see. It's posted here for the dev team to see and reflect on. We, the unsubbed, could care less about anything else when posting our crybaby posts. So....in essence, please don't waste your breath telling the unsubbed to not whine. They have nothing else to do really.

Signed,

The currently unsubbed and on the fence cuz theres almost nothing else out there im interested in right now....

I guess everyone is entitled to some whine every now and then and I feel you that there's very little else out there that's interesting right now. Personally I'll be casually sticking around until WS which seems to put a significant amount of emphasis on, or at least effort into, pvp.

I totally get why people are complaining. I just think there is a time and a place to do it, and that place is NOT the only thread in recent memory where the devs have actively sought feedback from the pvp community. Posting hate is a self-defeating process. The devs see **** being spewed, the devs stop paying attention and or cry themselves to sleep from the ridicule, said **** gets no responses from devs, more **** is spewed.

Obviously in hindsight I should have taken a different tone for the thread. i'm just as bad as the bads I was flaming about.

Most ironic part about thread: I unsubbed yesterday.

Please stop trolling the threads, QQing like you've like you've just had your candy stolen. No one wants to hear how upset you are. Go buy another game, complain about that one, and bother some other people. After completely derailing the new wz idea thread it's pretty obvious the majority of forum posters are butthurt fanboys that can't find a new hobby even though this game is "dead".

If you've unsubbed, and are brandishing the "unsubbed X date" tag on your profile, and continue to moan and wail about swtor, please find something else to do. You're just being a tool.

Thank you.

I can't stand faceless posts.