Girls play SWTOR, we want more fashion, more color dyes please

Tiffanitte

Fashion: I am very pleased to see the fashion for girls with adaptive gear. Though some may say it looks explicit, but most of us girls love that. Would love to see more of that, newer outfits in that fashion line. Also, would love to see more dresses and formal wear for girls too. More head pieces that have a fashion touch, would be nice too. Roleplay needs more variety for girls.

Dyes: There's only one pink color mod, mixed with purple. Very nice, but would love to see single pink mods, and variations with pink, like white/light pink, or light pink/white. Other feminine colors, pastels, would love to see. Please!!!

:ph_thank_you:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Focus on making new armor sets and fashion and dyes is not really a problem that this game is suffering from, lol. The quality of said items may be debatable but it's not really an area of dev neglect by a long shot.

It's getting to the point where I cannot tell if posts are serious or trolling.

It's kind of a major generalisation to say that all girls love fashion, pink and skimpy gear. Though I do like some of the more revealing gear that's come out recently, and I do like pink a lot. Don't pay attention to fashion though.

I wouldn't say no to a couple more outfits in the style of the elegant dress set. Or that green Mira set, or whatever it's called. I think the dress style would fit my Shadow well.

There really isn't that many colours available and the rate at which they are being added seems to have slowed.

Dulfy lists 81 dyes, but not all are commonly available and if you look at the breakdown of the colours and the amount of times certain colours are duplicated (like Black, Deep Red etc) then the choice is actually very narrow. Most colours are bold and saturated, very little muted or pastel colours.

Compare this to GW2's dye system, which was already excellent and is due to be revamped into something even better (dyes will be account unlocked, not character unlocked).

Compare this:

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/

With this:

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/25/gw2-dye-system-overhaul/

One is like being able to colour you characters with the palette and nuance of an artist, the other like colouring your characters with a set of primary school finger paints.

One is like being able to colour you characters with the palette and nuance of an artist, the other like colouring your characters with a set of primary school finger paints.

I love this quote and I hope to God Bioware reads it so they can see just how pathetic their customization is.

I would like some elegant clothing. I am not much into the revealing clothing. The dyes are nice but the colors need to blend better. Just cute and stylish clothing just not to revealing for me.

What I like is some nice high heel boots (may not work depending on the clipping issues) and would love to be able to have some jewelry. I would also like some better longer hairstyles but on all species, not just human.

Dyes would be better if you could choose one dye for one part and another one for something else and then the ones that don't dye it would be nicer if those would dye. I guess having primary, secondary, and third slot dyes but that would mean they would have to design the color slots differently.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I may not be a girl, but I also love fashion. I don't want pink, but I do want more colors. Although, if you add more pinks I will get them because I can't help myself.

What I really want is jewelry for MALES. I want rings and earrings and necklaces, and I want glittery belts on MALE waists. Like the Genteel dress belt before they screwed it up, or even Gav Daragon's belt before they screwed it up. I don't care if anyone else thinks it is garish or girly, I paid for it and I want it to look the way it did originally. Or give me an option to put dancer-style belts on males so that I can make them look the way I want.

I just want equal opportunity dolly dress up, that's all I ask. Is that so wrong?

Dye: More color choices please, and yes to White / Pink, Pink / White, Pink / Pink as much as yes to other solid / white and solid / solid in muted and pastel colors.

It would be awesome if they allowed independent primary and secondary color slots to be or added something to allow combining a primary and secondary dye into one module, but given Bioware's continual 'We'll do it our own way even if it is way worse than everything else out there' mentality, I'm not holding my breath.

Clothing: More sets in all armor styles that are feminine. What I wouldn't do to have armor for my Shadow that looks more like Satele's armor, and less like a choice between a stripper set or a nun habit.

I'd love to see more skirts, especially some in a mid-length would be nice, along with fixes to the clipping I see with my current skirts.

And for those times I do want to go a bit less clothed, more simple tops (bra / tubed) that DON'T have doodads, butt flaps, thigh flaps, crotch flaps. There must be a thousand tops that could all be playfully mixed with pants and skirts, but are basically rendered useless because of extraneous crap hanging off the waste line.

Edited by DawnAskham

Dye: More color choices please, and yes to White / Pink, Pink / White, Pink / Pink as much as yes to other solid / white and solid / solid in muted and pastel colors.

It would be awesome if they allowed independent primary and secondary color slots to be or added something to allow combining a primary and secondary dye into one module, but given Bioware's continual 'We'll do it our own way even if it is way worse than everything else out there' mentality, I'm not holding my breath.

Clothing: More sets in all armor styles that are feminine. What I wouldn't do to have armor for my Shadow that looks more like Satele's armor, and less like a choice between a stripper set or a nun habit.

I'd love to see more skirts, especially some in a mid-length would be nice, along with fixes to the clipping I see with my current skirts.

And for those times I do want to go a bit less clothed, more simple tops (bra / tubed) that DON'T have doodads, butt flaps, thigh flaps, crotch flaps. There must be a thousand tops that could all be playfully mixed with pants and skirts, but are basically rendered useless because of extraneous crap hanging off the waste line.

But doodads hide our naughty bits.

There really isn't that many colours available and the rate at which they are being added seems to have slowed.

Dulfy lists 81 dyes, but not all are commonly available and if you look at the breakdown of the colours and the amount of times certain colours are duplicated (like Black, Deep Red etc) then the choice is actually very narrow. Most colours are bold and saturated, very little muted or pastel colours.

Compare this to GW2's dye system, which was already excellent and is due to be revamped into something even better (dyes will be account unlocked, not character unlocked).

Compare this:

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/14/swtor-dye-modules-guide/

With this:

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/25/gw2-dye-system-overhaul/

That dye system is awesome, from the link you posted. I wish we had that.

I may not be a girl, in fact I am pretty sure I am not, but I would like more fashion and more dies too. Especially, I would like some headgear (perhaps a tiara?) that drops hoods but doesn't bald my toons. That, or offer a hood-down variant for every hooded chest armor!

If I have to grind rep or helixes or whatever for a tiara, by Reven I will!

I may not be a girl.

It is not hard to figure that out. Of course, if you are a typical SWTOR player, you may need a mirror or a friend to help, because just looking down at yourself, your view may be obstructed.

Edited by BuriDogshin

Fashion: I am very pleased to see the fashion for girls with adaptive gear. Though some may say it looks explicit, but most of us girls love that. Would love to see more of that, newer outfits in that fashion line. Also, would love to see more dresses and formal wear for girls too. More head pieces that have a fashion touch, would be nice too. Roleplay needs more variety for girls.

Dyes: There's only one pink color mod, mixed with purple. Very nice, but would love to see single pink mods, and variations with pink, like white/light pink, or light pink/white. Other feminine colors, pastels, would love to see. Please!!!

:ph_thank_you:

I find this a bit sexist considering I am a guy and want more customization as well.

edit: j/k :)

Edited by illgot