DISCUSSION: So what, exactly, is a GSF Ace?

Sidenti

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A GSF Ace is that pilot whom you see among the enemy roster and go "oh ____" (Inset your favorite expletive)

An Ace is that pilot whom you can never beat in any decisive manner, you might get lucky and kill them once, but they'll effortlessly kill you five times after.

An ace can be in any ship... even a bomber, and use that thing to it's maximum, and once they're done with you, you'll come to the forum to scream and beg for nerfs.

An ace is that one pilot whom you firmly believe is somehow cheating. In fact, you've probably reported them for cheating many times. Being accused of cheating has become something of a badge of honor for ace pilots.

LOL, and what am I trying to prove? that gunship pilots suck? I don't need to prove that, they know it every time they get in a real ship.

Yes, that is what you are attempting to prove. Must we spell it out for you?

I, for one, would like to see you prove such point without resorting to vitriol. Put up or shut up, kiddo.

I, for one, would like to see you prove such point without resorting to vitriol. Put up or shut up, kiddo.

Here here!!! Jung'Ma's Leggogurl & Jokin & Mas would all love to murder you, repeatedly, without end or mercy. WIth love of course 0:)

• 4 weeks later...

Hell, I'd put up a Cartel Coin Card for the winner. Neutral server, stock ships and characters, 1v1 (read: you two square off against each other and ONLY each other, with seconds maintaining the integrity of your fights by ensuring a clear zone), most kills wins 2400 cartel coins?

I'm not kidding. I'll go buy the card today. I kinda wanna see this. -bp

Hell, I'd put up a Cartel Coin Card for the winner. Neutral server, stock ships and characters, 1v1 (read: you two square off against each other and ONLY each other, with seconds maintaining the integrity of your fights by ensuring a clear zone), most kills wins 2400 cartel coins?

I'm not kidding. I'll go buy the card today. I kinda wanna see this. -bp

Shoot, gimme 'till payday, I'll double the bet!

Is there a particular reason you feel the need to necro ancient threads? Is it just so we can have more threads full of sh*tposting on the front page?

Right, because you haven't been participating in the other currently 9 page discussion on this topic that is on the front page? It has already been beaten like a dead horse in several threads and to continue having this discussion is a pointless exercise in trying to appease some very fragile egos.

The original aces thread was a nice way to pay someone a nice compliment. Once we started debating the definition of 'ace' the shark had been jumped and some people started taking themselves way too serious. It's a game.

Right, because you haven't been participating in the other currently 9 page discussion on this topic that is on the front page? It has already been beaten like a dead horse in several threads and to continue having this discussion is a pointless exercise in trying to appease some very fragile egos.

The original aces thread was a nice way to pay someone a nice compliment. Once we started debating the definition of 'ace' the shark had been jumped and some people started taking themselves way too serious. It's a game.

None of this justifies the disruption that comes from necroing threads. Nice try, though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.