pcp vs pve armor?

chosonman

PVP gear since the expertise gives a damage bonus, reduction to incoming damage and a healing bonus. The upper end gear where you see people with 900 Expertise and 42k hit points is actually hurting them and their team.

PVP gear since the expertise gives a damage bonus, reduction to incoming damage and a healing bonus. The upper end gear where you see people with 900 Expertise and 42k hit points is actually hurting them and their team.

Thanks thats what I thought but its hard to look at those numbers and believe otherwise.

PVP armor. Admittedly I'm only on BC (hey it was a free transfer when the servers merged and I like the community...never said I was a PVP god or that),but I'm a decent player I'd say. I have faced most classes in 78 gear solo guarding on my commando (or merc) the Obroan gear and wiped them utterly. Look at the expertise bonuses and realize at the moment 78 gear gives about 900 Expertise or so vs the 2018 (or 1936 if you arent using expertise crystals in your weapons) and it is a huge difference in bonus damage,damage reduction and healing that expertise gives.

Thanks thats what I thought but its hard to look at those numbers and believe otherwise.

these 40k hp will get down quicker than you think, since this is where the 12k smashes or shoot first happen.

High level PvE gear effectively makes you perform worse in all forms of ground PvP despite the nice looking stats. There are currently still some bolster glitches which makes some forms of PvE gear BiS for instanced PvP. (there is a sticky guild at the head of the forum, about that.

PVP armor. Admittedly I'm only on BC (hey it was a free transfer when the servers merged and I like the community...never said I was a PVP god or that),but I'm a decent player I'd say. I have faced most classes in 78 gear solo guarding on my commando (or merc) the Obroan gear and wiped them utterly. Look at the expertise bonuses and realize at the moment 78 gear gives about 900 Expertise or so vs the 2018 (or 1936 if you arent using expertise crystals in your weapons) and it is a huge difference in bonus damage,damage reduction and healing that expertise gives.

I'm sorry, but anyone in full Obroan who is losing to you in 78's needs to get a lot better. They are hitting quite a bit harder than you do and are taking less damage. The expertise difference more than makes up for the stat difference if you do the math. I destroy any raid geared opponents on my main right now, and it is not even close. I'd really have to screw up to lose.

I watched a guy on pcp punch dents in a car before jumping on top and shattering the sunroof with headbutts; which only seemed to make him madder.

Even after the next tier is released I doubt pve could touch that.

Son, if you want to keep working here, stay off the drugs.

I'm sorry, but anyone in full Obroan who is losing to you in 78's needs to get a lot better. They are hitting quite a bit harder than you do and are taking less damage. The expertise difference more than makes up for the stat difference if you do the math. I destroy any raid geared opponents on my main right now, and it is not even close. I'd really have to screw up to lose.

I think you need to reread what I said. Because you basically agreed with me. I was the guy in Obroan and I was the one wrecking the guys in pve 78 gear. To the point they were screaming hacks.

I think you need to reread what I said. Because you basically agreed with me. I was the guy in Obroan and I was the one wrecking the guys in pve 78 gear. To the point they were screaming hacks.

Oops, guess I read that a little too early in the day. You are absolutely correct. Raid armor is really bad versus full PvP armor. I had a 12K blade storm this weekend on some schlub with tripple digit expertise.