Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is what I originally based it off. A entire fleet of hundreds or possibly millions of ships waiting in the wings seems more able to provided ships that a ship manufacturer who might have a few garrisoned.

I don't even care anymore, not like I need it -_-

Well, with Traya's foresight, she wouldn't even leave ships to defend the planets, or maybe a couple to make it seem like she's putting up a fight.

She'd foresee a defeat, and send the ships to the Unknown regions, or set up Stealthed ships in Malachors Wreckage.

I'm pretty sure I asked ABOUT it.

Besides, Like I said, this argument is pointless, only people who knew about it were Traya, Bao Dur, and the Exile. 2 of which knew how to activate it.

(I say Traya, because she invaded Bao-Dur's mind.)

As for your Edit, I already said I used them as examples, I never meant to say you're conspiring against me.

And dude, we get magically appearing stuff all the time.

Tune Gets magically appearing Engines and Hyperdrives (Far too complex to be built at a ship yard) I get magically appearing Stealth Crystals, we all get magically appearing food, and somehow none of our Combatants know how each other died... These things are done to make the Kaggath more fair and fun.

Besides, Like I said, Surely Traya and the Assassins would have suppliers as they needed it for belts.

Edit: OMG. Derp moment from me, JESUS >.>

Santhe/Sienar have the suppliers, as they used Stealth Technology all the time. THAT was how we solved it in the last Kaggath :p

You asked if you could have it, for the purpose of using it as a trap. The only function it could serve seeing as nobody else would really be in a position to activate the MSG. But anyway its gone.

And fine, have your crystals.

You asked if you could have it, for the purpose of using it as a trap. The only function it could serve seeing as nobody else would really be in a position to activate the MSG. But anyway its gone.

And fine, have your crystals.

Did I? Hmm, interesting.

Either way it's not here.

Yay, not like I need them, doubt my fleet's going to be used at all... Point of Principal, I suppose.

To be honest, we might as well cut to the Chase and discuss Malachor, none of the factors leading up to it will change anything.

So, Luke and Leia or just Luke?

How many troops?

How many would survive or make it to the core?

Any plans would be nice...