Kaggath Tournament: The Dark Imperium vs the Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

Obviously not all of it, or I'd have Massive fleets too, (Sienar lent battleships to multiple different systems, and hired them out to others for different conflicts)

I thought it was just a small starting garrison and Schematics, as I think Tune already factored Battle Dragons into the equation.

Battle dragons are part of the GADF it was not including hapes in my calcs.

Edit: again thanks all that are helping be back again later.

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't it?

You need to make up your mind....

It seems like you're just changing the factions around trying to make them an even match, instead of what they're supposed to be.

You said no to make sure I lost to vader, You're not saying Yes so I lose to Luke.

And also, the Crystal thing, saying Yes so my fleet matched more with Marcelo's, and saying No so I lose to the AOW? Can we PLEASE just have the things we've settled on SINCE THE START?

I fairly sure you got a similar number from Santhe/Sienar.

They do number in the millions apparently.

Thousands, and that's a character statement, Wookiee says hundreds.

And a Sienar Fleet would consist of more than the Hapans IMO, as the Hapans were a restricted empire, Sienar lent to the republic, Empire, Multiple different sector fleets... Just keep the garrisons to a minimum.

Oh, and I got 8. Not 20.

I was under the impression it still exsisted there as the Taint is still there and the Academy is still there and the difficulty of landing on it or approaching it is still there none of which was there afterwards.

Taint had nothing to do with it remaining.

Academy had nothing to do with it remaining.

Landing had nothing to do with it remaining.

This point is Moot anyway, Bao Dur was the only one with any knowledge of how to activate it.

It seems like you're just changing the factions around trying to make them an even match, instead of what they're supposed to be.

You said no to make sure I lost to vader, You're not saying Yes so I lose to Luke.

And also, the Crystal thing, saying Yes so my fleet matched more with Marcelo's, and saying No so I lose to the AOW? Can we PLEASE just have the things we've settled on SINCE THE START?

I don't think he's conspiring against you...

Malachor V is the biggest issue for the AoW. I seriously hate that planet. I think I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist for now, and cross that bridge when the AoW gets to it.

Precisely, to be honest, I couldn't care less about this fleet business, or massive troops. Traya'd happily send the entire force out into Deep Space, leave Assassins and Shadow Troops behind, with Hk and Maul, and just sit it out.

This planet should totally have been banned :p

Edited by Selenial

Precisely, to be honest, I couldn't care less about this fleet business, or massive troops. Traya'd happily send the entire force out into Deep Space, leave Assassins and Shadow Troops behind, with Hk and Maul, and just sit it out.

This planet should totally have been banned :p

Forget Rakata-enhanced stealth ships, Malachor is the reason I'm hesitant to face your faction.

Lol actually I just don't remember. The more plausible explanation... And I don't remember saying anything about you building more fleets from magic appearing crystals. Nor do I see how the Mass Shadow Generator could be anything other than a boon to your faction and possibly alter the outcome of the last Kaggath. Perhaps we need some air.

EDIT: Of course the whole thing is rigged because I totally hate you or something. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okey looking back I said no to the MSG because its a super weapon. Funnily enough its you who asked for it.

Edited by Beniboybling

Forget Rakata-enhanced stealth ships, Malachor is the reason I'm hesitant to face your faction.

:jawa_evil:

Malachor is one of the reasons I LOVE Revan as a character, a reason too many people ignore...

I mean come on, a Sith Lord that killed ALL his enemies, the Jedi not loyal to him, the Mandalorians, and then forged an army using the planet he slaughtered? Sooo Cool. And of course, a Sith Lord who sends messages to Jedi by destroying their planned Retreat-world, instead of their homeworld, just to turn more to his cause?

****** if I do say so myself.

Thousands, and that's a character statement, Wookiee says hundreds.

And a Sienar Fleet would consist of more than the Hapans IMO, as the Hapans were a restricted empire, Sienar lent to the republic, Empire, Multiple different sector fleets... Just keep the garrisons to a minimum.

Oh, and I got 8. Not 20.

Which is what I originally based it off. A entire fleet of hundreds or possibly millions of ships waiting in the wings seems more able to provided ships that a ship manufacturer who might have a few garrisoned.

Lol actually I just don't remember. The more plausible explanation... And I don't remember saying anything about you building more fleets from magic appearing crystals. Nor do I see how the Mass Shadow Generator could be anything other than a boon to your faction and possibly alter the outcome of the last Kaggath. Perhaps we need some air.

EDIT: Of course the whole thing is rigged because I totally hate you or something. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Okey looking back I said no to the MSG because its a super weapon. Funnily enough its you who asked for it.

I'm pretty sure I asked ABOUT it.

Besides, Like I said, this argument is pointless, only people who knew about it were Traya, Bao Dur, and the Exile. 2 of which knew how to activate it.

(I say Traya, because she invaded Bao-Dur's mind.)

As for your Edit, I already said I used them as examples, I never meant to say you're conspiring against me.

And dude, we get magically appearing stuff all the time.

Tune Gets magically appearing Engines and Hyperdrives (Far too complex to be built at a ship yard) I get magically appearing Stealth Crystals, we all get magically appearing food, and somehow none of our Combatants know how each other died... These things are done to make the Kaggath more fair and fun.

Besides, Like I said, Surely Traya and the Assassins would have suppliers as they needed it for belts.

Edit: OMG. Derp moment from me, JESUS >.>

Santhe/Sienar have the suppliers, as they used Stealth Technology all the time. THAT was how we solved it in the last Kaggath :p