It's free, so don't complain. The entitlement! Gosh!

Uelle

Or, you know, they give it out the day after Saint Patricks Day. Because a vehicle that is green and gold and has a "jackpot" animation that puts coins all over the place definitely does not resemble St. Patricks Day.

It does what now?

I retract my previous statement then, as it seems they are trying to get people to subscribe to ESO instead.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It does what now?

I retract my previous statement then, as it seems they are trying to get people to subscribe to ESO instead.

so whats your problem with this? a holiday themed speeder to all subs is bad or means something horrible? I still don't understand how people can have a problem with this. If they don't like it don't use it, meanwhile let us with smuggler characters enjoy having a speeder that constantly hits the jackpot.:D

Edited by Sangrar

http://www.swtor.com/lucky77

If anyone complains about this sub only mount, then you are obviously greedy and entitled.

DONT COMPLAIN.

DEFENDERS ARE GO!

They reskinned a speeder, ugly as hell, realised it wouldn't cell in the CM so gave it away for free? Whilst I think the coin thing is cool, an thus don't have any complaints myself, but they are valid.

Also, why are you quoting Andryah in your sig...

so whats your problem with this? a holiday themed speeder to all subs is bad or means something horrible? I still don't understand how people can have a problem with this. If they don't like it don't use it, meanwhile let us with smuggler characters enjoy having a speeder that constantly hits the jackpot.:D

Because it is incredibly stupid and out of place in any MMO that isn't called Paddy O'Malley's World of Lucky Charms?

LoL, Greedy? BW /EA is greedy, this is only a marketing ploy to get subs. Why wait a month? just give it to us now. No, they want to wait and get another month out of us, so its not FREE nothing is FREE in this game.

As usual, someone mistakes "running a for-profit business" with "greedy." How do you think they stay in business if they don't use marketing and specials like EVERY OTHER BUSINESS IN THE WORLD that wants you to spend money with them?

Honestly. :rolleyes:

My guild has a Powertech that bears a shockingly close resemblance to Captain America if, you know, he wore power armor.

Lol, we've got 2 of those In our guild :p

Captain Murica, the commando healer in blue/red/white armor, who's alt is "Ironman" in yellow/red...

Then Avenger, with MANY superhero toons :p

As usual, someone mistakes "running a for-profit business" with "greedy." How do you think they stay in business if they don't use marketing and specials like EVERY OTHER BUSINESS IN THE WORLD that wants you to spend money with them?

There's a huge difference between a profitable and sustainable business and a greedy mofo. :rolleyes:

seriously if people think that Bioware/EA as professional gaming companies are supposed to be non profit charities they are sorely mistaken. The point of a business is to MAKE MONEY, doing a promotion is not a show of big scale greed, its, as the wise poster I quoted said, no other way to put it, done by EVERY OTHER BUSINESS IN THE WORLD. Anyway, giving subs a speeder is not exactly a crime, yet people seem to make anything Bioware does and blow it out of proportions into the worst thing ever (til next patch). My advice: don't do through life with a bleak outlook people! Life is too short!! YOLO!!!

K. I'm not gonna be satisfied until I get a jetpack mount that also puts a WWII-era artillery cannon that shoots datacrons that explode into confetti whenever I click on someone. Oh, and if used against an enemy, it kills them in 1 hit no matter what even if it's an operation boss. Also I want Bioware to deliver beer to my apartment. That'd be cool, see?

Give it to me now, please. And hurry up, it's what I pay you guys for.

Because it is incredibly stupid and out of place in any MMO that isn't called Paddy O'Malley's World of Lucky Charms?

After defeating Count Chocula, Tony the Tiger and the Trix Rabbit, you have to face your nemesis in the final battle for breakfast supremacy: Cap'n Crunch

Be sure to interrupt "Mikey Likes It" or the group will wipe.

Curse them!

My sub runs out on 17th March, as I just realised. I didn't plan on renewing. Now, will I be crazy enough to buy another gametime card, although I just decided that it ain't worth it no more?

*longthinkingpause*

Probably not.

So, from my point of view: The speeder is definitely not free. It would cost me 13 more Euros (that's how much a 60 day card costs for me).

http://www.swtor.com/lucky77

If anyone complains about this sub only mount, then you are obviously greedy and entitled.

DONT COMPLAIN.

DEFENDERS ARE GO!

You can't be serious! People are actually complaining about getting a gift? :eek:

Sure, the color is something to get used to and I probably won't use the speeder, but still, the gesture is nice and should be appreciated in my opinion.

Edited by dermitni