Get your own Lucky-77 Swoop Speeder for being a Subscriber!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish we got actual rewards for subscribing instead of reskined novelty speeders that look awful.

just another in game mail i delete before opening. ugh

That's your opinion Maneus. I haven't logged in today yet to take a look. My smuggler might like it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

what a let down, sorry but this is just a lame speeder. yet another re-color, re-skin whatever you wanna call it. You all know this is not free if your a sub, remember nothing is free. Id say this took one person 10 minutes to recode with color and animation, BW really went all out on this one. This game has some serious hurt coming within the next 3 months with 2 big MMOs dropping. I hope BW has more then just housing to offer to keep subs around.

Now bash me

So, where are these credits its supposed to drop randomly? I turned bike on and off 100 times and nothing.

You know, why not give subscribers something they actually WANT for once? Would that be too much of a stretch? A mount is pointless. I already have a pile unlocked in legacy collections and already get two if I create a new toon. How about a double XP week for subs only? heh? Yes, something people would actually want and not some flat out UGLY pointless mount I am never going to use.

Bioware, you dont know how to say thank you.

I agree that the bike is crap and a waste of time to create it and put it in game. Put it right up there with all the reskin clothing that is out there in CC and ingame and along with the crap job on the races that are just humans with different colored skin. 2.5 + years I've paid for this game and its still the same no new races except for some crappy human semi looking cat Kathar that fails miserably. so BIOWARE and EA what have you a***** have to say?

Fricking let down is what you guys have done to this fan....only reason why I still play is because its Star Wars and that's it.

They gave us something for free, chill out. Sure it's just a recolor, sure they could have done better.. but still it is better than nothing.

Thats exactly the problem with the community nowadays.

"He spat in your face, chill out, sure its just spit, sure he could have been nicer...but its still better than nothing! chill out man its all good jeez!!"

"He spat in your face, chill out, sure its just spit, sure he could have been nicer...but its still better than nothing! chill out man its all good jeez!!"

Jeez, it's a free gift, they didn't **** in your cornflakes. What's wrong with you people?

You are 100% right. But I think it usually signifies the general difference in community age groups.

Some people have a very lay back and take it attitude. They forget that we're paying for a service - for a game - and that these promotions are intended to add extra incentive to continued subscription, so yes they should be something the community desires.

Bioware aren't developing this game out of charity. We aren't a bunch of orphans holding out our dirty fingers and telling each other the single scrap of bread we receive is "better than nothing". We are paying for more than nothing, and consequently expect more.

With the amount they over promote such things as this speeder, it does leave a bad taste in your mouth. It clearly required absolutely no effort to develop or to throw out - so maybe I'd even prefer nothing, or at least I'd be equally as indifferent to nothing as I am to yet another pointless speeder already forgotten in my pre-existing pile of hideous mounts I'll never use.

If these speeders had been part of a cartel back, they'd be on the GTN for 20-30k a piece right now.

Edited by TheGreatFrosty

I think the Lucky-77 speeder is nice. Nothing I'd buy, but a nice. The jingling coins sound is low, and short lived, when mounting the speeder -- which I appreciate. Thanks!

I got the jackpot a few times. I like the coin animation. Not crazy about the ongoing jingling coin sound that comes with the jackpot ride, though. It sounds of the jingling of Life Day Sleigh 1, and brings to mind winter holidays, not "Jackpot!"

I'll probably use the Lucky-77 until I get tired of remounting when I get the jackpot in order to travel without constantly hearing jingle bells, er, jingling coins. :p

What Frosty says is true, it may only be 15 dollars a month I pay. But, its my money I have given because I believe in and want a Star Wars MMO. I love Star Wars, but like the Star Wars a lot of it is just recycled crap that at first was great and new, but now its the same item (armor, race looks, heck even voice overs for the classes) just in a different package. Why I stopped collecting the toys and its sad to say that From start of launch of TOR to now has been a slow downward slide to disappointment by the developers. Sure they had some content like starfighter, but even that was a lie about personalizing your fighter and all that, but the storyline has gone nowhere for how long over a year?

Starting to feel like a relationship you and your partner try to make it work holding to past memories of it being good, but deep down you know its going nowhere and you aren't happy. Yet, you keep trying to put on a good face and continue to invest in a relationship that is going nowhere but down

Maybe it wasn't clear. Ok we pay 15/month to play this game (or whatever). But that doesn't mean that we're entitled for something more; i pay because i believe in this game and i want it to succeed, even if I don't agree with some (most) choices from greedy EA.

If you pay just cause you expect something out of it sorry to break it, but it's not how it works.