The last post you'll ever make

Suzina

When you leave this world, your last post will be at the top of your "find all posts" link in the forums. So anyone who sees one of your posts and checks your post history will see your last post first.

Do you ever wonder what the last post you'll ever make on this forum will be? Will it be a rage quit letter? Will you be giving tips to new players? Or will you simply correct someone's spelling one last time before becoming one with the Force?

Here's a few "final posts" by former-posters by just picking their names out of dead thread:

Last post on June 2012:

8-9k project? sure... (unless you are talking about adding in the extra damage from project proc), even if that was true on a equal gear player with WH then relics/adrenals do not drop that damage by 50%.

If you rely on relics/adrenals to be an effective burst class, then you are only effective once every 1.5mins? This extra damage loss from timed adrenals will be lost on everyone, not to mention healers losing out too, but will it really "kill" a burst class? no way.

Last post May 2012:

You can report this as BW classifies this as griefing. I've had this happen to me on Alderran with the open concept bases for the republic. A GM usually steps in and takes care of things, at least they did for me, though this was a while back when BW cared about their customers.

Last post Aug 2012:

As writting now. I can access my chars again after 5 days. So thanks

What will your last post be? And will you know it when you write it?

My last post likely won't be a rant or a goodbye letter. I'll probably repeatedly bemoan the galactic stupidity of the powers that be for not extending individual class and companion stories, not providing us with player housing and decorating for it, and the way it's going right now, not having fixed my character's butt and thighs.

Never really sure when or what the last post will...I suppose it depends on the straw that will ultimately break this bantha's back.

I would tell you what my last post will be, but it will be so awesome that civilization as we know it will cease to exist, humanity will unite to usher in a new era of peaceful coexistence and untold prosperity...

... and I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone.