FTM Operative

Neoforcer

Hah!

The funny thing is that bads read these QQ threads and think "OMG I can go concealment and 3 shot everyone! LULZ!!!" then they try it out, and perform far worse than those who actually understand the class and how to properly play it.

Result?

Lots of concealment operatives for a short while, very few of which are actually good.

No, everyone focuses a scoundrel because 99% of the time they are usually a healer. Its one of the many reasons why most scrappers just stay away from the main fights.

They were already the most hated, cheesy, close-to-cheating class in game and now got cheesier.

No surprise they are at the top of the hate list. When I see one ony my meleers I stop doing what I am doing and go to kill them.

My combat sent is having a field day right now. Really been a bit disappointed there are not more FoTM DPS ops playing 55's on my server. Most are still healing. They need to wise up and let those sorc's and merc's heal.

Its called people are trying out the changes since no one ever logs into the PTS. I never once was able to pvp on the pts with my scrapper. The majority will go back to heal spec in a day or two.

QFT

I've been loving my DPS Scoundrel before the patch but it's not the best even now. It's mostly just some fun to play in between my two mains.

I just love balancing stuns so the opposition feels stunlocked. You can break out of it an kill me if you know how but few do. They keep mashing their leap/smash buttons and scream at the computer. Hence DPS ops are the most hated class right now.

They were already the most hated, cheesy, close-to-cheating class in game and now got cheesier.

What? lol

The amount of tears are pretty surprising. The changes really aren't that great for Scrapper/Ops. Sure, my Scrapper did more DPS. Yippee! My Shadow is still much better with his defensive cds. People just don't like the fact that they can't see them coming, and when they do, they are flat on their face taking it in the b*tt.