The Official Begeren Colony Ranked Arena Thread

NvrShoutNvr

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that because Infamous only ever premades as well? ;)

Grim d looks like they have a bunch of dps online. So I can see why they aren't doing 4s.

Infamous would gladly step out of regs and queue 4s, however we like to group queue regs when we find out grim d has a group.

Don't hate the players hate the game

Infamous would gladly step out of regs and queue 4s, however we like to group queue regs when we find out grim d has a group.

Thats the difference, Grim wouldn't do this. Sometimes I like to sort the group ranked leaderboards by Begeren Colony and play 'Find Grim'. Its like 'Where's Waldo' but more difficult.

Edited by duelsaberman

Dude no one has the damn time to read your $hit ok?

Your team got pwned in that hypergates, that includes you. However you can keep making up crap to keep yourself in that fantasy of yours.

No we didn't lol. We lost, but we were actually stomping you into the dirt. Lardo ninja capping on a derp merc doesn't change the fact that offensively, you were getting destroyed. So again, congrats on the win. Even if it took all you had to barely beat regstars in a premade.

I can take 30 seconds to write one sentence, and make you go off on a tangent about all this other crap that no one gives a F about.

Lmfao

Are you really going to pull the "no one cares" card out after spending pages upon pages of fighting with me? Please Serile, I know you've been reading just because of the connection you made.

Therefore, you have taken the time to understand my posts and actually do care. So please, stop trying to play the cool kid on the playground despite having been roped into a petty measuring contest that you still lack in. But hey, least you weren't broken as easily as Mallo with his five year old crying rage at me because I apparently disposed of him so easily :rolleyes:

It's funny, isn't it? How you try so hard to claim I'm the egocentric one, yet you've shown how arrogant and lost you are just because Infamous gave you a tag and tries to tell you you're worth more than a pile of **** when you're still just as worthless as ever.

But hey, least you weren't broken as easily as Mallo with his five year old crying rage at me because I apparently disposed of him so easily :rolleyes:

Pretty sure you were the first one to constantly point out that you "made me who I was and that you want a thanks from me" talk about some whiney *** *****ieeeeet.

I can take 30 seconds to write one sentence, and make you go off on a tangent about all this other crap that no one gives a F about. .

Lmfao

Are you really going to pull the "no one cares" card out after spending pages upon pages of fighting with me? Please Serile, I know you've been reading just because of the connection you made.

Therefore, you have taken the time to understand my posts and actually do care. So please, stop trying to play the cool kid on the playground despite having been roped into a petty measuring contest that you still lack in. But hey, least you weren't broken as easily as Mallo with his five year old crying rage at me because I apparently disposed of him so easily :rolleyes:

It's funny, isn't it? How you try so hard to claim I'm the egocentric one, yet you've shown how arrogant and lost you are just because Infamous gave you a tag and tries to tell you you're worth more than a pile of **** when you're still just as worthless as ever.

much success.

I'm hoping of the gentlemen and gentlewomen of Begeren Colony start to queue more for solo arenas.

I'm not interested in the Rancor, I just want some more decent PVP footage.

Regular PUG PVP seems to have settled into matches where either I end up with half the premade Republic team focusing me to death or ragequitting and making an alt called Ops'are'**** to tell me what a terrible FOTM gamer I am.

I just want to find the happy medium once more.

Pretty sure you were the first one to constantly point out that you "made me who I was and that you want a thanks from me" talk about some whiney *** *****ieeeeet.

Lol, troll tactic little Mallo. I personally don't really care if you end up thanking me or not, I just keep bringing it up because I know it's going to get you all butthurt with the "how dare Zu demand something from me?! I am Mallo, I thank no one but the people I get on my knees for in Infamous!" type response lol.

You can kind of see it in my post above, with the whole "respect for your guild leader" thing coming directly after the lecture on how much of a troll I am. A troll will say anything to get you to rage simply because I enjoy seeing you rage. And clearly, considering how much you are whining and crying, it worked pretty well. Especially since you can't deny where your start came from.

Such ego, much butthurt :D

Edited by ZooMzy

I'm hoping of the gentlemen and gentlewomen of Begeren Colony start to queue more for solo arenas.

I'm not interested in the Rancor, I just want some more decent PVP footage.

Regular PUG PVP seems to have settled into matches where either I end up with half the premade Republic team focusing me to death or ragequitting and making an alt called Ops'are'**** to tell me what a terrible FOTM gamer I am.

I just want to find the happy medium once more.

you are a terrible fotm gamer tho.

No we didn't lol. We lost, but we were actually stomping you into the dirt. Lardo ninja capping on a derp merc doesn't change the fact that offensively, you were getting destroyed. So again, congrats on the win. Even if it took all you had to barely beat regstars in a premade.

When I play hyper gates I occasionally look back at our pylon to make sure its not getting attacked. You put on the blinders and go all tunnel vision. Maybe you should get some "individual skill" and learn that your class is pretty good at defending/attacking pylons.

Lmfao

It's funny, isn't it? How you try so hard to claim I'm the egocentric one, yet you've shown how arrogant and lost you are just because Infamous gave you a tag and tries to tell you you're worth more than a pile of **** when you're still just as worthless as ever.[

Can you explain *** this even means?

Edited by Bellumpvp

When I play hyper gates I occasionally look back at our pylon to make sure its not getting attacked. You put on the blinders and go all tunnel vision. Maybe you should get some "individual skill" and learn that your class is pretty good at defending/attacking pylons.

Lol, considering I was also the highest damage on the team and I had already figured how attacking your node would've unnecessarily changed the battle at mid, there was no need to follow your 101 advice kiddo.

Why attack your node when we were already stomping you at mid, grabbing orbs, and getting a nice cycle going that led us into the final round that would've given us a win? I was content enough, which despite your attempt to try to claim I tunnel vision (lmfao), I did have my eye on that node and I was ready to respond the minute I caught Lardo opening on the guard. You know, since it's pretty clear what your plan is going to be when

1) Your wins come from "exploit the noob on the other side"

2) You have a DPS Scoundrel running the spec designed for exploiting the noobs in your premade

3) You'd have to attack our node that final round where we have been stomping you if you wanted to have a chance at winning

4) We had one noob Merc on defense so we could actually carry the others on offense.

Which, oh look, I already explained:

Let alone the other matches such as Hypergate where the only reason why your premade won was the tough fight over CCing the Zu before it could reach Lardo from lolflashbang stunning the ignorant node guard and ninja capping to overcome the fact that offensively, you were losing to pugs in points. :p

Congrats, Lardo managed to use the patented strat of "get the noob to break on the first stun and then flashbang stun to cap the node" on a RANGED MERC. Able to easily counter Scoundrels with their Electronet and the fact that they can DPS from a range where they shouldn't be CCed while standing next to the node. While I couldn't reach him in time, thanks to your team being smart enough to root and stun lock my way back. Like I said: can't be everywhere at once, you sure got me lol.

Funny how a common aspect of people making up nonsense is that they have clear inconsistencies, amirite? So much for your lackluster attempt to capitalize on that btw.

Can you explain *** this even means?

I thought it was relatively simple. I mean, you say you want me to shorten my posts, but considering how that was three lines and you still couldn't understand it, I feel as if I need another wall of text.

But if I can try this one more time, it means you are a loud mouth nobody that didn't talk and shouldn't have talked back before you joined Infamous. Then, because for some reason you think pug rolling in premades and grouping up with other people that have rampant egos proves you have some sort of skill, you decided to try and talk back to the people that are superior to you as if you were better. When you still are a nobody and will always be a nobody Commando/Sage without any individual skill of their own.

In short, you are as egotistical as you think I am, except probably more arrogant. And you don't have near the skill I have, considering how much you lack in awareness through backpeddle Grav Round spam and losing out to a Madness assassin in damage lol. Which I love using insults that your own guildies make on you, even if I don't understand how that's such an insult :rolleyes:

Edited by ZooMzy

Lol, considering I was also the highest damage on the team and I had already figured how attacking your node would've unnecessarily changed the battle at mid, there was no need to follow your 101 advice kiddo.

Why attack your node when we were already stomping you at mid, grabbing orbs, and getting a nice cycle going that led us into the final round that would've given us a win? I was content enough, which despite your attempt to try to claim I tunnel vision (lmfao), I did have my eye on that node and I was ready to respond the minute I caught Lardo opening on the guard. You know, since it's pretty clear what your plan is going to be when

1) Your wins come from "exploit the noob on the other side"

2) You have a DPS Scoundrel running the spec designed for exploiting the noobs in your premade

3) You'd have to attack our node that final round where we have been stomping you if you wanted to have a chance at winning

4) We had one noob Merc on defense so we could actually carry the others on offense.

Which, oh look, I already explained:

Congrats, Lardo managed to use the patented strat of "get the noob to break on the first stun and then flashbang stun to cap the node" on a RANGED MERC. Able to easily counter Scoundrels with their Electronet and the fact that they can DPS from a range where they shouldn't be CCed while standing next to the node. While I couldn't reach him in time, thanks to your team being smart enough to root and stun lock my way back. Like I said: can't be everywhere at once, you sure got me lol.

Funny how a common aspect of people making up nonsense is that they have clear inconsistencies, amirite? So much for your lackluster attempt to capitalize on that btw.

I thought it was relatively simple. I mean, you say you want me to shorten my posts, but considering how that was three lines and you still couldn't understand it, I feel as if I need another wall of text.

But if I can try this one more time, it means you are a loud mouth nobody that didn't talk and shouldn't have talked back before you joined Infamous. Then, because for some reason you think pug rolling in premades and grouping up with other people that have rampant egos proves you have some sort of skill, you decided to try and talk back to the people that are superior to you as if you were better. When you still are a nobody and will always be a nobody Merc/Sorc without any individual skill of their own.

In short, you are as egotistical as you think I am, except probably more arrogant. And you don't have near the skill I have, considering how much you lack in awareness through backpeddle Grav Round spam and losing out to a Madness assassin in damage lol. Which I love using insults that your own guildies make on you, even if I don't understand how that's such an insult :rolleyes:

I'm the one with the ego?

You're the guy who just called Aphrodite a "noob merc" who apparently got node capped even tho he/she was dpsing at mid.

I not only want you to shorten your posts, I want you to actually learn how to read and write.

Edited by Bellumpvp

Enough! FFS this isn't even sniping at each other over ranked, where wins and losses mean something.

Zuhara if you left some scrub non stealther to guard alone while you were churning people at mid, that loss is as much on you as it is on the person who got mezcapped on. You've solo queued enough to know full well that if people are losing at mid, and its even a halfway decent premade the stealthers are going to make a play for the node. You're a stealth dps which frankly rates right behind stealth tank and powertech tank for solo node guarding. If you were less concerned with your personal numbers and more with logging a W at the end of the match rather than a L, you'd have helped guard, or been the solo guard, since stealthcapping is like the number 1 reason winning hypergates turn into losing ones.

Ascension people, I had the privilege of watching over the shoulder of a huttball match where your premade took a team of pug solo queuers down and pinned them in their spawn zone while trash talking. Stay classy.

Some of you Exiles, Y'all talk entirely too much crap about the quality of this server for a bunch of people who left for a full on pvp server and then came rolling back to bc, making sure to pick the faction that was most likely to team you up with the dominant pvpers on the server as opposed to put you in opposition to them. Middle schoolers in little league show better sportsmanship. Something for the 1 or 2 of you who expressed concern about why yidden is less than civil sometimes to consider the next time his curtness bruises your fee fees.

Infamous, arguing and stooping is doing y'all no favors. Despite the fact that on occasion it seems like you're superqueueing full obroan premades against teams of 25 to 27k marauders and assassins all damned day long you're among the only group that I've encountered pubside or impside that will offer a GG in response to one given, win or lose.

Frankly I can only imagine that y'all don't actually want any kind of improvement in the pvp scene because 55's consist of three groups now. The undergeared/underskilled just going limp and thinking of mother england to finish their daily, while not having much opportunity to learn because they're getting turfed so hard, the ones quietly (and imo futilely unless a major attitude adjustment occurs in 55's) trying to keep some bare sense of community alive in pvp here on BC, the way it was prior to transfers, and those who seem desperate to bring the absolute worst aspects of a pvp server here without actually bringing any of the sense of legitimate competition. How many e-peen comparison threads are on the Bastion and Pot5 forum?

P.S. Zuhara, i've sat through a bunch of your rants about how "helping" people is a bum system and the only thing that works is harsh words. You bring up athletics a lot. What you don't bring up is that for every instance of harsh words and yelling from a good coach, there are hours if not days of that coach actually taking the time to teach the athlete, that's why the athletes actually put up with the yelling. I say this as someone who for the past 10 years of his life has made a significant portion of his living training other people.

Love, A mediocre sniper.