Longest Streak...

Azzamasim

greeting fellow swtorians.

i'm eating dinner, and decided to start this thread in light of this abysmal day.

so what is your longest losing/winning streak in pvp?

currently i'm sitting on 25 losses in a row (no ********)

Republic 55 Commando, The Harbringer.

i'm eating dinner, and decided to start this thread in light of this abysmal day.

173 ranked games won in a row, wut wut.

25 losses on Harbinger on a pub toon? Ouch. I play on Harb as well, and I don't think I've ever lost more than 5 or 6 in a row. Usually the team I'm on will lose 2 - 3 matches, win one, then lose another 2 - 3 and that cycle just repeats more or less for me. If you play during APAC peak times (+10 GMT I think) feel free to see if I'm online (my regular toons are in my sig) and ask to group if you usually run solo :)

11 wins in a row is probably my best though.

On TOFN imp side you can start from fresh 55 to your first piece of Obroan without ever having won once.

Currently my rep chars take about 30 minutes to get the PvP dailies done, my imp ones at least 1 hour and half. And losing is not the worst part. It's seeing pure, unadultered AWFUL play brought to its distilled maximum essence.

On TOFN imp side you can start from fresh 55 to your first piece of Obroan without ever having won once.

Currently my rep chars take about 30 minutes to get the PvP dailies done, my imp ones at least 1 hour and half. And losing is not the worst part. It's seeing pure, unadultered AWFUL play brought to its distilled maximum essence.

TOFN is an example of why cross server is a vital part of improving quality of life for PvP players...Good players/guilds were angry at the launch of this game at how imbalanced PvP was and switched Republic leaving non English speaking 12 year old on Empire side...

If you want a MASSIVE win rate play Republic on TOFN!!!

But even knowing that kids don't care much for Rep!

TOFN is an example of why cross server is a vital part of improving quality of life for PvP players...Good players/guilds were angry at the launch of this game at how imbalanced PvP was and switched Republic leaving non English speaking 12 year old on Empire side...

If you want a MASSIVE win rate play Republic on TOFN!!!

But even knowing that kids don't care much for Rep!

This made my morning ^^

Please check leaderboards, use Tofn filter, and you will see how "many"

republic players are on top.

Pugstomping in normals, and no more, but for me - weekly for 2 hours is usual situation as empire player

This made my morning ^^

Pugstomping in normals, and no more, but for me - weekly for 2 hours is usual situation as empire player

Well, the vast majority do play only normals, so the "server feeling" will be mostly coming out of that.

To make matters worse, I have witnessed this, again and again: those who play well (and might be those who stand high on the leaderboards) usually come in the first 3 top WZ spots even when they lose. They DO try carrying the rest of the muppets but they are too much of a drag. They sit steadily at the rock bottom, bi!tch on the ops chat all the time and call names and e-peen wrestle.

So the discouraging situation ends up like this:

LOSS WZ with:

Top 1-3 imps with 14+ medals who played well and are probably the same who do well on the leaderboards.

Then whole enemy team who won, with 8-13 medals

Rest of imps with 4-6 medals.

This potently discourages those who put in the effort to get 1st to 3rd to roll into more reg WZs. Or just to care any more and go in an apathetic "let them win quick" attitude.

Because there is this super rock bottom DRAG made of always the same countries players who spend more time litigating and insulting than actually doing anything for the team.

Lol please speak for yourself. I have no trouble winning on imp side. Sure I do agree the pugs on imp side are much worse than those on the rep side, but still. I never do dailies on losses alone, far from it.

Back in 2012, when there were several hc imp PvP premades runining every pug's PvP fun on the RP-PvE-server The Progenitor, my PvP weeklies (back then you had to WIN - I think - 8 games to get it done) were regularly PvP monthlies.

Yesterday, I did my first PvP weekly after a good year's weekly-break on my main! I wanted to see how it is these days. I got 3 wins and what I heard/read, this was one of the best pug results on rep side yesterday. And there I thought I s*cked. ;)

I play a commando medic, btw. For commando players, a PvP win counts triple, because it is imho the worst PvP class of 'em all (at least the medics). ;)

Longest win streak in regs? Like 35 or so.

Was a good day ^^

This made my morning ^^

I don't see what the RWZ rankings prove about the quality of the average imperial player.

Nor of the republic ones.. you don't find me anywhere on those leaderboards.. because I just don't play ranked.

Longest win streak in regs? Like 35 or so.

Was a good day ^^

I don't see what the RWZ rankings prove about the quality of the average imperial player.

Nor of the republic ones.. you don't find me anywhere on those leaderboards.. because I just don't play ranked.

But you tried arenas , i remember your emotes after 2-3 loses for republic....

And i dont accept words like - we dont want play arenas, we dont like it, give us a possibility to queue with 8 ppl in 1 group, it's not hard to imagine what these ppl want from this game..

Lol please speak for yourself. I have no trouble winning on imp side. Sure I do agree the pugs on imp side are much worse than those on the rep side, but still. I never do dailies on losses alone, far from it.

I play almost daily with at least 1 of your guildies and he loses like the rest of us mortals.

Wow, on Harbinger? Really? I'm on Harbinger, and I've had a streak of about 5 straight hours of not losing. Didn't count the number, but started around 2pm and went to just about ops time.