Concealment: 2.6

Sideblaze

"Our time has come... For over one hundred patches, We improvised, We grew stronger...While you rested, in your cradle of premades....Believing your healers were safe, and protected."

"You were trusted, to carry the Huttball...But you were deceived...As the power of the smash monkeys blinded you..."

"You assumed no force could challenge you."

"....And now....Finally"

"We have returned."

Edited by Sideblaze

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Our time has come... For over one hundred patches, We improvised, We grew stronger...While you rested, in your cradle of premades....Believing your healers were safe, and protected."

"You were trusted, to carry the Huttball...But you were deceived....As the power of the smash monkeys blinded you..."

"You assumed no force could challenge you."

"....And now....Finally"

"We have returned."

yes yes yes 100/10 this thread :rak_03:

Edited by Sangrar

Ya only baddies in regs will cry about scrappers. The spec will still be useless in arenas where they die in 2 seconds.

You are right about that, when the op comes out of stealth a good team will finish him immediately. But the bads in regs will cry rivers of tears, rivers. "OMG we let this operative without damage mitigation abilities run around and kill us all!!!" He must be nerfed bad, like a full cavity search, don't stop till you reach the back of his teeth!!!

With the latest round of Bolster exploits, I'm already watching DPS Operatives/Scoundrels blow people like they haven't in a long time. I'm seeing 2-shots and 3-shots regularly.

Once the actual buffs go in, it's going to be a NIGHTMARE.

Lol, watch bioware rework the buffs after PTS ends xD

With the latest round of Bolster exploits, I'm already watching DPS Operatives/Scoundrels blow people like they haven't in a long time. I'm seeing 2-shots and 3-shots regularly.

2-shots.. lol, you must be the biggest noob on earth or you are a troll, operative doesn't have ANY ability that does over 10k, let alone any 2 or 3 abilities, bolster exploit or not...

Edited by wollegol

No you're not. No scrapper is two shotting anyone who is geared.