RE: Kuat Drive Yards

CourtneyWoods

He seems to be quite concerned which side will win the battle of Kuat. Makes me wonder if the Shroud is possibly working with the Star Cabal. For those who may not know who the Star Cabal is play the agent's story ;-)

This was EXACTLY my thoughts, I think he is a Star Cabal member that I hope we get to see more of. I mean he is interested in how both sides of the war are going regarding KDY and that matches Star Cabal.

I am just starting the Shroud story in game and this makes me more interested in completing it

This was EXACTLY my thoughts, I think he is a Star Cabal member that I hope we get to see more of. I mean he is interested in how both sides of the war are going regarding KDY and that matches Star Cabal.

I am just starting the Shroud story in game and this makes me more interested in completing it

Makes no sense whatsoever for the Shroud to be a member of the Star Cabal, since all we've seen so far is someone with delusions of grandeur who wants to play at who's the biggest and baddest Dawg in the block.

The Star Cabal had a vision, an ultimate design for the Galaxy; The Shroud, other than generating mayhem and chaos at other people's expense, has not.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Makes no sense whatsoever for the Shroud to be a member of the Star Cabal, since all we've seen so far is someone with delusions of grandeur who wants to play at who's the biggest and baddest Dawg in the block.

The Star Cabal had a vision, an ultimate design for the Galaxy; The Shroud, other than generating mayhem and chaos at other people's expense, has not.

Well, that vision was a pretty crappy vision to be honest... it would probably generate much more chaos than what is happening in the galaxy at the moment.

Shroud also has some kind of perverted vision of domination, trying to deliver crippling blows to both factions. But yes, he seems more like a terrorist than a "new world order" guy...

Hey, how about designing a FP that is actually challenging to play and offers some relevant loot?

The last Flashpoint worth playing was Lost Island. This one or the Czerka stuff is a complete joke. Just brainafk grinding of useless rep.

Now if they did that DPS wouldn't be able to run it in 4 man teams with out a tank or healer. You know they are dumbing it down so the DPS don't cry about the queue.

why u creating so many planets, I assume after the flashpoint, you may create an OP, but what about expanding existing planets.

I like nar shadaa (to control my own gang, I like the sith story that you have your own gang in Nar Shadaa, but there is no much that you can do with it, only for the story line, you could expand that). Curasant (to invade as empire in an huge area), tatooine for speeder racing, etc.... expand these so both empire and the scum republics can play.

any expansion any soon for leveling? Heres a thing to consider, I like swtor story mode and my character slots are 11/12!!! Soon I would need more! but is there any chance, be able to expand it? As I always play in PVP servers but there is only 1 super server for each style.

Edited by Oyranos

Every character in the game whose fate was player choice dependent won't be making an appearance anymore it would seem. Bioware implied such in the past already.

While this is true, The Shroud has already been shown to use "a double", so in this context Watcher X may likely have been ahead of the game also.

I don't understand why people assume Shroud will have a storyline, any more than say, Darth Marr.

It is just a name, at best a face, related to giving you missions, but no functional relation to your player storylines besides existing. I guess I just interpret word "storyline" differently than most.

While this is true, The Shroud has already been shown to use "a double", so in this context Watcher X may likely have been ahead of the game also.

I was referring SOLELY to Watcher X, not the Shroud last I checked. While at it, at least at this pace, every character in the game was actually not killed but it was a double instead. :rolleyes:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I don't understand why people assume Shroud will have a storyline, any more than say, Darth Marr.

It is just a name, at best a face, related to giving you missions, but no functional relation to your player storylines besides existing. I guess I just interpret word "storyline" differently than most.

Because anyone who completed the macrobinocular storyline knows the shroud will return and have his own storyline because of how bioware ended it

When can we expect more empire vs republic content? I am kind of tired of these offshoot conflicts or worse, the sith vs sith content we keep getting.

GSF and KDY both have the "back to the war" theme. And it is not developer's fault that Sith have very well established chronic backstabbing disorder :rak_03: