Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed in dropping to 5th place despite having a cool looking guide, so I went back to the dummy:

Kwerty - Vanguard - Assault - 4/6/36 (usual one) - 3:54.699

4268.78 DPS

16:30:18.765 Kwerty enters combat

16:34:13.464 Kwerty kills Operations Training Dummy

Still not winning, but it looks a hell of a lot better to be #2 than #5.

Edited by TACeMossie

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded my log to Fryingtime.com for the time being until TorParse comes back up (if it ever does, RIP Torparse 2014.)

Furiyous - Marauder - Annihilation 36/8/2 - 4059 DPS

http://www.fryingtime.com/?filename=combat_2014-09-21_13_30_37_328096.txt#13_38_42_002000

I uploaded it to Tortools.com too since you cant see the name of my toon in Fryingtime, and Tortools doesn't seem to account for the last hit showing at 4048 DPS.

http://www.tortools.com/?player=allPlayers&display=damageDone&file=32675&ability=all&encounter=895139

Forgot to use BT and Berserk until like 3/4 through the parse and no adrenals, and had a couple Annihilates miss cuz I am still missing one 186 enhancement (sitting at 109.97).

Well im hoping they will be back up as this week... if not then we will have to switch to something else. Unfortunately those two parsers arent going to cut it because i cant view the log. Plus for classes where stealth is part of the rotation like us Sins it chops the fight into sections for when we stealth.... One parse of mine was split into a 12 sec, 120 sec and 129 sec parse. If you parses once you could take the "all encounters" option i guess. Another thing would be a screen shot of parsec and maybe a link to your log in google docs. Something that can be double checked. Will give tor parse one more week then ill start playing with things.

Well im hoping they will be back up as this week... if not then we will have to switch to something else. Unfortunately those two parsers arent going to cut it because i cant view the log. Plus for classes where stealth is part of the rotation like us Sins it chops the fight into sections for when we stealth.... One parse of mine was split into a 12 sec, 120 sec and 129 sec parse. If you parses once you could take the "all encounters" option i guess. Another thing would be a screen shot of parsec and maybe a link to your log in google docs. Something that can be double checked. Will give tor parse one more week then ill start playing with things.

You've got to be kidding me. If you accept screenshots of parsec all hell will break lose. Do you know how easy it is to fake an image where the only thing that matters is black text on white background? I would recommend you reconsider.

You've got to be kidding me. If you accept screenshots of parsec all hell will break lose. Do you know how easy it is to fake an image where the only thing that matters is black text on white background? I would recommend you reconsider.

2.0 PVP records thread all over again....

You may actually want to read my entire post before jumping to false conclusions. I said a screenshot of parsec AND a link to the log in google docs. Not just a screenshot of black text on white background. What makes you believe i would take something as proof when i cant see the logs when i just said those last 2 parsers wouldnt work specifically because i CANT see the logs. I said i would play around with some things and i am always open to suggestion but please before you snap to judgement try reading my ENTIRE post. Hell maybe next time even finish the sentence.

As for anything i decide on using. I and the community must have access to the logs to verify. Its just that simple. If anyone else has an idea please post. My idea of SS of parsec was to post that with a link to the log that we can download... verify and plug into our own parsec to make sure it comes up with the same dps. I didnt go into exact specifics because i want to do a little more research when i have the time this week and see if i can find something that can satisfy all of our current requirements.

• 2 weeks later...
GG Kalizo http://imgur.com/tafoTUP lol to bad Torparse isnt working.

TTK for those who care:

Enter Combat: 20:55:50.046

Exit Combat: 20:59:55.244 (couldn't find a "kills Ops dummy in file")

TTK: 04:05.198 = 245.198

1,000,000 / 245.198 = 4078.34

Too bad indeed, anyways congratz man.

1.) Welcome to the server of death

2.) Enjoy your comfy seat on top for now...

3.) You and lightning fingers still seeing each other frequently? Heard you were in a rather shockingly close relationship

Edited by Joran-Koon

Too bad indeed, anyways congratz man.

1.) Welcome to the server of death

2.) Enjoy your comfy seat on top for now...

3.) You and lightning fingers still seeing each other frequently? Heard you were in a rather shockingly close relationship

Not that close anymore since PV is GG til 3.0 if they come back.....lol. I doubt I'll get another shot at Council before 3.0.

http://i.imgur.com/9nQXAuS.jpg

Since Torparse is down used parsec , OPS DUMMY 180 gear beside 2 186 implants

Sentinel

Unfortunately parsec by itself just isnt good enough for me to post on the boards. We need to view peoples logs and make sure they arent altered or having a friend help with buffs they normally wouldnt have. torparse still says it should be up soon so we will see.

Regarding torparse, the owner says on Reddit:

We'll have the TORParse leaderboards back up as soon as possible. We're at 35% with the conversion so it might still be a while.

We're starting fresh for 3.0 anyway due to all the class changes.

I don't remember how long they've been doing the conversions, but if two+ weeks and still only a 1/3 done, then north of another month to finish (assuming a steady rate)? Ugh~

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.