2.5+ PVE DPS Leaderboards V2

Sam_WarDragon

This has nothing to do with PTS. People are not quite aware what transpired. Clickxx has a 186 MH Barrel on live without killing Council. You threw your dirty laundry here man, so enjoy.

Then why did he parse from PTS? Seriously, who says "I'm going to put up a completely legitimate parse, but I'll parse from PTS with the exact same stuff I can get on live, to be fair."

I call total bull****. I don't know what exactly the bull**** is, but there is definitely bull**** going on here.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has nothing to do with PTS. People are not quite aware what transpired. Clickxx has a 186 MH Barrel on live without killing Council. You threw your dirty laundry here man, so enjoy.

EDIT: I will say this, if this was my thread, which I will be managing the 'world' thread shortly, I would not count your parse.

i don't have a 186 mainhand m8.

I'm not being disagreeable you're just making stupid points that don't make any sense. Lets be honest are you really gonna keep track of all the people that have and dont have the NiM council kill and who is supposed to have their mainhand and who does not, honestly.

Did I say that? Did anyone say that? I didn't think so. No one is even talking about what you're talking about. If you have any other useless comments you can direct them towards the off-topic forum where they belong.

Thank you.

Did I say that? Did anyone say that? I didn't think so. No one is even talking about what you're talking about. If you have any other useless comments you can direct them towards the off-topic forum where they belong.

Thank you.

Because you can transfer a character multiple times and dupe your credits, mods, and enhancements? Because you can beat NiM DP without nightmare power to get the mainhand without beating it in its live state? Because you really didn't think through that post at all?

You are mad b/c he transferred his toon multiple times and get more mods and enhancements, true? Which he is full 186s on live. You're are also saying that his parse shouldn't count b/c of his 186 mainhand right?

I'm not being disagreeable you're just making stupid points that don't make any sense. Lets be honest are you really gonna keep track of all the people that have and dont have the NiM council kill and who is supposed to have their mainhand and who does not, honestly.

In response to this, it may come down to it considering people are obtaining it illegitimately (not by killing the Dread Council itself). This is a clear exploit and should treated appropriately. I am not saying you did this, I was pointing out the Sniper, who is now in your guild based on your signature, who obtained a MH without killing the said boss. It's laughable that people do this to try and say they're the best parser when in fact they have yet to even beat the boss that drops the item.

In response to this, it may come down to it considering people are obtaining it illegitimately (not by killing the Dread Council itself). This is a clear exploit and should treated appropriately. I am not saying you did this, I was pointing out the Sniper, who is now in your guild based on your signature, who obtained a MH without killing the said boss. It's laughable that people do this to try and say they're the best parser when in fact they have yet to even beat the boss that drops the item.

You are 100% correct Yolo but this exploit has spread across servers and it will be very difficult to track all this.

You are 100% correct Yolo but this exploit has spread across servers and it will be very difficult to track all this.

LOL, so what you're saying is, "I cheat, but you can't catch me"? :D

No wonder you're randomly, pointlessly, and unsuccessfully defending someone else.

Edited by idnewton

LOL, so what you're saying is, "I cheat, but you can't catch me"? :D

No wonder you're randomly, pointlessly, and unsuccessfully defending someone else.

Randomly? No. Pointlessly? No. Unsuccessfully? You have yet to make a valid point, you seem to be so mad about this you are telling people to

f*** off.
and jump from topic to topic without any "Whats that point in it."

I am not sure about if the parse will count or not. A parse it statistical representation of ones ability to do damage in this case. It does not talk about how you have to use gear that you earned. At this point everyone that exploited Nefra shouldn't have their parse count right?

At this point everyone that exploited Nefra shouldn't have their parse count right?

A fight that everyone and their mother can kill compared to a fight only a handful of guilds have killed. Maybe 8 on 8M and 1 on 16M. Seems like a fair comparison (Nefra = Dread Council).

Randomly? No. Pointlessly? No. Unsuccessfully? You have yet to make a valid point, you seem to be so mad about this you are telling people to and jump from topic to topic without any "Whats that point in it."

I am not sure about if the parse will count or not. A parse it statistical representation of ones ability to do damage in this case. It does not talk about how you have to use gear that you earned. At this point everyone that exploited Nefra shouldn't have their parse count right?

I really don't care what you have to say. Post your irrelevant attention w**** comments here.

It is easily trackable to see who has killed a boss only 10 guilds (maybe) have killed.

Sure, you can know who's killed the boss and who hasn't, but you can't really know if they parse with the mainhand or not. Someone can be from a guild that hasn't beat it, they can claim they haven't beat it and claim they haven't gotten a mainhand. At the same time that person can simply parse with the mainhand, claim they didn't, upload an AMR profile without the mainhand, and no one will ever know.

That's the problem.

Edited by idnewton

Mularky Social Skills, some assembly required.

While you're changing your signature, you might want to remove your guild tags. You don't exactly do credit to your guilds...

I just wanted to let everyone know not to count my parse b/c I did a Nefra exploit. Who said anything about me doing it with those guilds.

Ahh the good all "go and get a life noob" I'm not saying look who is talking but look who is talking.

Are you bucko? No one else in ascendancy is that stupid, that I am aware of.

OMG we are doing this again I am going to have so much fun!

I mean you're the one who thinks transferring multiple toons with full 186s helps min max the toon with full 186s but hey, this game is really hard.

In all seriousness though, this is getting to a point of ridiculousness. Clixx trololol'd for a good three pages in which I got my popcorn'ing attitude on. But let's all not take this seriously. I do agree his parse shouldn't be counted regardless if it was on PTS or not. It's one thing Clixx is just being Clixx, but exploiting a 186 mainhand is a different matter.

At any rate, let's all move on to killing dummies over and over again with extreme prejudice.

@Newton, might want to get Chipotle to calm yourself dude. :cool: