I bet the next raid is 'Nightmare Dread Fortress/Palace', gg noob designers....

ericthenut

You know the developers of this game must really have no experience at all in the field. They don't listen to want fans want and even if they do develop something that fans asked for, Galactic Starfighter, they half-*** it in such a way that no one enjoys it at all.

I know no developer will read this but I bet they think they would be great geniuses if they release the new raids' nightmare versions as their buffer to new content. No one is talking about new and upcoming content from Bioware. There was something on class changes and stuff in the Dev Tracker, but that's bread crumbs to me with the way Austin has balanced this game's classes. It's either going to break the spec or make the spec their is no actual 'balance'.

So Bioware what is coming to the game that is actual 'good/playable NEW content'.

[...]Galactic Starfighter, they half-*** it in such a way that no one enjoys it at all.

Newsflash just for you: Just cause YOU do not enjoy it, doesn't mean that no one enjoys it.

the rest of your post is so old and redundant that it is not worth any comment.

Edited by JPryde

They don't listen to want fans want and even if they do develop something that fans asked for, Galactic Starfighter, they half-*** it in such a way that no one enjoys it at all.

For something that apparently nobody enjoys, my GSF queue sure does seem to pop quickly. How curious. Are we just all masoquists?

I'm sorry that nightmare is too challenging for you. I'm sure you can continue to enjoy the numerous weekly story mode pugs just fine.

Yes, I see to many players complain that there is "no new PvE content" and when I check their achievements they're 2/5 HM DF/DP and 0/5 NiM TFB, 0/7 NiM S+V. Why are they complaining about lack of new Operations when they only have 35% of their Operations achievements?

Yes, I see to many players complain that there is "no new PvE content" and when I check their achievements they're 2/5 HM DF/DP and 0/5 NiM TFB, 0/7 NiM S+V. Why are they complaining about lack of new Operations when they only have 35% of their Operations achievements?

This.

And no hateful entity or dreadful as well, and 16 man.. Plenty to do

Edited by Vegabond

when they make a new op, to refresh the PVE aspect of the game, one of the bosses should have a random mechanic. it could do one of a dozen things at any point.

also have a random enrage timer. it could enrage and wipe your group in 10 minutes, or at 30 secs.

give PVE that certain flavor of a spontaneous fight.

also, a PVP mode would be cool for those inclined to do it, where the opposing faction can come in and hijack your op. just for that extra level of spontaneity.

This is rehashed content with extra circle or 300 higher dps requirement. I did PvE for like a month and half after Makeb was out and never again. It is not challenging. I could play a sniper and parse upper 3K on unmoving boss where the game plan is to avoid the red circle. It is fun the first 5 times. Doing the same operation again for the 27832098423098 time on a different difficulty is not exactly "new content." And if I want challenge, I PvP (which is what I do 90% of the time). PvE for me is about new content, more story, not fighting the Dread Masters for the gazillion time.

Edited by Ottoattack

You know the developers of this game must really have no experience at all in the field. They don't listen to want fans want and even if they do develop something that fans asked for, Galactic Starfighter, they half-*** it in such a way that no one enjoys it at all.

I know no developer will read this but I bet they think they would be great geniuses if they release the new raids' nightmare versions as their buffer to new content. No one is talking about new and upcoming content from Bioware. There was something on class changes and stuff in the Dev Tracker, but that's bread crumbs to me with the way Austin has balanced this game's classes. It's either going to break the spec or make the spec their is no actual 'balance'.

So Bioware what is coming to the game that is actual 'good/playable NEW content'.

GSF is a huge hit, que times are almost instant and most people I play with love it.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean no one else does.

There is also a new Flashpoint coming out, but I guess you missed that?

And the reason the NiM versions of Ops come out is because people ask for them.

I'm guessing you don't play that either and therefor don't count it as content.

There is also alot of stuff coming up for GSF when it is actually released (since what we have now is early access), but since you don't enjoy that, it's not content for you either.

All I can say is that you are naive to think that every patch, every content update will cater to you specifically.

So you don't like GSF. Get over it. It's the newest addition to the game and they are bound to focus on that for a few months. Just like they focused on Makeb when that was released.

when they make a new op, to refresh the PVE aspect of the game, one of the bosses should have a random mechanic. it could do one of a dozen things at any point.

also have a random enrage timer. it could enrage and wipe your group in 10 minutes, or at 30 secs.

give PVE that certain flavor of a spontaneous fight.

also, a PVP mode would be cool for those inclined to do it, where the opposing faction can come in and hijack your op. just for that extra level of spontaneity.

I agreed with everything you said except "also have a random enrage timer. it could enrage and wipe your group in 10 minutes, or at 30 secs." Instead I think a soft enrage that randomly increased and involvement mechanics, such as interrupting a player skill and putting it on CD for 30 seconds, would be good for Nightmare mode.

I'm sorry that nightmare is too challenging for you. I'm sure you can continue to enjoy the numerous weekly story mode pugs just fine.

You could also say that to 99% of this games population. Because this is a game designed for casuals.

Anyway OP, i wouldn't be surprised if they add nightmare anyway, every other raid has nightmare, gotta keep this people happy. And it's not like it's difficult anyway.

I love GSF...i have been wanting something like this for sometime...And I know plenty of others that have a blast on it...so your statement is not close to accurate. And I am repeating people here...but just because YOU don't like it...does NOT mean its a failure...

This is rehashed content with extra circle or 300 higher dps requirement. I did PvE for like a month and half after Makeb was out and never again. It is not challenging. I could play a sniper and parse upper 3K on unmoving boss where the game plan is to avoid the red circle. It is fun the first 5 times. Doing the same operation again for the 27832098423098 time on a different difficulty is not exactly "new content." And if I want challenge, I PvP (which is what I do 90% of the time). PvE for me is about new content, more story, not fighting the Dread Masters for the gazillion time.

Hmm... if you run HM or NiM using the same mechanics as SM you will fail. You do understand and HM and NiM introduce new mechanics as well right? It is not just a rerun with more hps and more damage.

I'll bite.

The complaining could do with the fact that doing the same operation over and over again on different "difficulty" modes is not nearly as much fun as doing a completely new operation. "Difficulty" modes are not content, they are an illusion of content.

As for 16 man ops - not many guilds are capable of putting together and organising such large teams and, once again, the operation is the same as the regular 8 man run. Illusion of content once again.

Yeah, I didn't mention those because I can't check their Achievements for the Bonus Operation bosses. But I count those as well.

Nailing it, go on the German Servers I only know around a dozen guilds over all german servers who really try those bonus bosses. Its mostly the guilds who can´t even achieve a dreadtooth 10 stack who complain about lack of content.;)

Well no feeding the troll, we still got some hardcore runs to do to ge our full 78s;)

Illusion of content once again.

Actually the change in challenge from OperatorIX SM to OperatorIX HM to me is much higher than from OperatorIX to Nefra SM.

Okay, the general looks and the story are fine, but when it comes to doing something more than once, then a new HM or NM for an existing mode is providing more "to do" than adding a new storymode op.

Those are challenge modes, not content.

By your definition... which isn't universal fact, is it?

To me content is having something to do... something to look to accomplish. As such a new HM or NM mode to an area, that I did see already is profiding me with something to do.... which makes it content to me.

To me content is having something to do... something to look to accomplish. As such a new HM or NM mode to an area, that I did see already is profiding me with something to do.... which makes it content to me.

Let me quote someone for you:

:rolleyes:

But, seriously - do you really think that a flashpoint or operation with the same old artwork, paths and bosses qualifies as new content when it gets a few new mechanics and more health on mobs? Please tell me that you don't. It's too early in the year to start losing faith in humanity.

new challenge modes aren't the same as new playable content such as new raids/maps etc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.