First Big Patch on 30 days

Snichy

Most MMO players know that MMOs usually have a reasonably large patch around the 30 day mark with tweaks, improvements and maybe a bit more content. This is designed to retain those people who are thinking about not renewing their subscription or are on the fence. My question is simple: what would you like to see in this patch? I realise there are countless other threads about what is needed in the game and what improvements are needed (some constructive and articulate, others not so much) but bare in mind this is not a major patch, only a small one so be realistic and don't suggest whole new flashpoints or major class changes, just let the devs know what you expect in the first patch.

For example, I would like to see:

• target of target box
  • an improvement to channelled ability response time
  • High res textures (if possible although this might be a major upgrade)
  • Ability to import settings to other characters on same account (keybindings, layout, video/audio settings etc)
  • An addition of "show all" to the legend in the world map so all vendors, trainers etc show up at once not individually
  • Custom layouts, so we can move the character boxes, channel bar, health bars etc to where we want them (like we can with the chatbox)

If I had to pick just one thing:

Target of target windows for certain.

Macros, easier to click nameplates, adjust ui scale, as well.

And I don't know if this is major... but more space missions. Those things are amazingly fun, can't get enough of 'em.

I'd be happy with the ability to scale the UI and although I've not experienced too many issues personally, I feel for all the guys with technical problems in regards to the graphics settings so if those could be investigated too that'd be brilliant.

The UI is honestly the only thing I'm really, really bummed about. I desperately need to be able to move the windows around, and be able to turn the vertical quick bars to be horizontal instead.

It's going to sound silly but my screen is honestly too big for me to see the skills showing up in the left and right corner, I need them close to the middle. It's an option in pretty much any game I play, and I was pretty shocked that I could only get two bars in the middle in this one. Resizing them would be nice, too, and moving the companion window and quick bar would be awesome too.

I'm not talking about mods, not about macros or whatever, I never do that stuff. I just need to arrange the windows so I can take it all in and focus on what I'm doing :/

Beyond that, I wish the UI issues that happen where you can't click the UI at all would be fixed to. Some people (and myself) in my guild have big problems with that. Clicking CtrlU twice in the middle of a big fight and waiting for it to reload tends to mess things up.

Buff for Sith Warriors (and counterpart).

Target's target.

Improvement of responsibly of Taunts and Channeled abilities.

Moveable UI elements.

Map of Battlegrounds is hiding the top 2-3 buttons of the right bar.

Have a look into the quest flow after lvl 30, On taris there is a point where you can easily miss the following quests.

De-Instance all areas other than the starting worlds. And Chat Bubbles.

**** your server load/lag. You know what makes an MMO an MMO? Having 100 people in an area the size of a cantina doing /dance chatting about the game or what their doing.

Its a 10 man train driving parade style in uniform on speeder bikes

Its the bustle of PLAYERS around you and that sense of community. As much as WoW seems to be a dirty word around here, look at any screen shot of WoW and what do you see? Players.

Take a screenshot of the game at any random time. Hell. Take 100. I bet less than 20 have another player in them and if they do it is in the single digits.

Where is our Orgrimar? Where is our Ironforge? Where the hell do we go to hang out and look cool in our starwars duds?

ATM Me and friends are using my spaceship as a hangout while we orbit a planet and chat.

If I had to pick just one thing:

Target of target windows for certain.

Macros, easier to click nameplates, adjust ui scale, as well.

And I don't know if this is major... but more space missions. Those things are amazingly fun, can't get enough of 'em.

I am pretty sure you can turn on a target of target option in the settings, i remember seeing it done in Beta.

balance the ranged classes so the steatlh light armor class is viable.

anyone that says snipers arent a bit too powerful is a sniper or a troll

medium armor

longest range

highest damage

vs

steatlh

light armor, squishy

no range

abilities that do half as much dmg as sniper

how can you say that the longest range class should have more armor AND more damage than a class that relies on having to be within 4m to use abilities. the only viable pvp option is to go tank spec to survive 5 seconds longer and give up your already mediocre damage to be nither good at tanking nor dps.

bioware dropped the ball on balance, u have grouped with many snipers and watched their damage double mine while sitting behind cover mashing buttons vs me having to strategically position myself with stealth behind a target only to pop stealth with no opener bonus and an ability that does the same damage in or out of stealth

it seems they were so afraid of the rogue types they made them weak on purpose.

right now there is no reason to play stealth other than novelty because that is all they have. either need more dps or more survivability, hell at least give a stealth opener bonus and GIVE A REASON TO USE STEALTH.