40,000 credits??!!

LawAngel

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

Pro tip: You can change the filter on your class trainter from "trainable" to "all" and see what stuff costs

Of course, I would assume most people do this already to see what skills they get to better understand the class. If 40K at level 25 is a lot of money to you maybe you should take a closer look at how you bled out the 100K+ you should have amassed just from questing by then. I mean, I got 30K just questing between level 23 and 25 alone.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a @$@#%^!@ outrage!

1. The amount is simply ridiculous and way too high.

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

lotta good that does the rest of us now.

40k is nothing.

I spent 8k on a random key for a random item locker in Bugtown, only had 1 slot open, 2 items spawn, item window closed. I went to make room and found out the items didn't go to pending but simply vanished.

I then found out the items were like 15-20k worth.

So really....what are you complaining about again? Having to spend credits?

Sheesh. Go kill stuff.

Jeebus, I dunno how people are getting so much money in this game. D:

I had to work my butt off to get 40k, and since then (I'm 29 now) I've only managed to get back up to 30k. =/

I do all the quests on every planet I visit, I do my PvP and space dailies, sell the green items I don't need... I dunno, maybe it's cuz I send my companions out gathering/on missions to much?

Training alone costs an arm and a leg. I haven't even trained new skills for the past two levels. :I

I'm definitely not going to have 250k or whatever for the level 40 speeder license. x__x

Edited by ZeroGravTrooper

LOL

The OP could probably never put up with what I had to do in WoW to get epic flying mount training. 5000 gold. Ah, the memories. Nothing really wrong with working for credits. The game is full of quests to do and crafting to complete and whatnot.

The difficulty of acquiring those types of things was dumbed down for people like him. Now such folks come to a new game and QQ about how similar things have the barest amount of difficulty.

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

Errrr, no, it's not high. I had 40k by the time I was lvl 20. Stop spending your money on retarded junk and you'll be fine.

I just paid 200k for artifice recipes at lvl 39. Felt bad bro...

why even buy them all though? just buy the ones you could use :p

I can see how you might want to get all the recipes near level 50 but otherwise... seems pointless!

Edited by Esaru

So your crying because you spent your cash on extra inventory slots lol.

Only person to blame is yourself.

Good god, can people stop complaining? First off, once you reach 25 and if you actually work on your crew skills, the amount of credits is literally nothing. When I hit 25 on my BH who doesnt even have his crew skills yet, I still had enough cash to afford the mount and riding. Also, the game hasnt even been out for a week to the general public! So stop complaining, and wait until you see the amount of credits for riding 2, its 210k. Obviously, this game isnt for you if you're too damn lazy to work towards important skills.

Yeah... I think the price is fine...

You kids need to stop asking for things to be handed to you on a silver platter.

Haha! Exactly, I earned a good 5k Credits by level 5. If my 10+ years of MMO knowledge means anything... you should have earned WELL over 40K by 25. Stop complaining!

If you need money pick up slicing right away and send your companions on missions just for boxes. Collect all of the slicing nodes you see and profit. I am level 32 Jedi Guardian right now and have the following.

5,000 Inventory Row

20,000 Inventory Row

50,000 Inventory Row

Extra Cargo Bay in my hold

Speeder Training (as soon as hit level 25)

Bought extra speeder (Even though I have the CE one because I had the cash)

All Artifice green recipes to my current level (280 or 290)

80% orange gear with current mods

Kira in full blues with orange saber (Working on her orange gear set now)

200k credits sitting in my inventory

Keep in mind you also need 200,000 credits for speeder training rank 2. Also, the VIP speeder is 1.5mil credits. Right now my goal is 2mil credits by 40 so I can get both.

Thanks for the heads up. Sorry to hear you didn't know. I'm sure 40,000 isn't impossibly terrible. A high end WoW mount use to be 5,000 gold and it seems, from what I've played so far, that 5k WoW gold is harder then 40k credits are here. The heads up will make a difference, I'm sure. I'll have to pass this along. :) Plus, the speeder is a one time deal and then you forget about it. Not like you have to buy gas for it. :p Bye!

it is fairly expensive

i've been working on my Crew Skills and have taken my Armormech to level 210 which is consistent for my player level of 25 where i can create armor and etc for my appropiate level but I am seriously regretting it now as I can't even get a mount

that nice purple shiny STAP is just sitting in my inventory...