40,000 credits??!!

LawAngel

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a @$@#%^!@ outrage!

1. The amount is simply ridiculous and way too high.

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

lotta good that does the rest of us now.

1. It's really not that big of a deal, you're overreacting.

2. Go to the trainer, use the dropdown to show all skills.

If you're going to throw a ****fit over something, make it worth while. Which this, is not.

Srsly how do u not have 40k credits by lvl 25? What the hell are u buying? I had around 70k by the time I was able to get speeder training.

A lot of people think it's 'worthwhile' keeping their crew skills up (in the long run, it really isn't) They can definately eat up your cash at a ridiculous rate!

If you find you're going to be short....STOP questing and hit the space battles or PVP. They'll get you over the top (also, if you're not spending the credits on expensive training - which you CAN catch up on) it's far easier to save!

No slicing here, and still got speeder training plus the entire imperial trooper armor, alongside copious amounts of crafting and still have credits to spare!

I have no slicing, and the only skill of mine i've been training is archeology because i have ADD when it comes to resource nodes..

I still had a good 50K saved up by the time i hit 25. Just from missions.

2. With #1 being kept firmly in mind; SOME FREAKING WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE - maybe could have saved for it, instead of recently shelling out 20,000 credits for an extra row of baggage space.

I just hit 25 for the first time and the game's just gone from being fun for the story and play's sake, to whoring for credits. Great job, Bioware. What really pisses me off as an old school gamer is knowing that the absurdity of this will sink into some thick producer's skull sometime down the line and the price will be lowered...

Grab slicing. I have 700k at 24.

There are a lot of people who exploit Slicing to get unholy amounts of credits. I hear it's pretty common to have about 200k creds at 25, if you do this.

Just get Slicing and keep sending your companions on slicing missions. The 1st tier of missions is low money but the 2nd and 3rd is where the cash starts rolling in. If you do this across several characters by logging in each of them and sending their companions on missions, you're gonna be Waren Buffet in a matter of hours.

Expecting huge nerf to slicing in the 1st major patch so exploit while you can.

Im LvL 23, I hav 70k kredit now.... All I do is sending my "slaves" out on gathering missions all the time. ALL the time.

If speeders are a luxury item, why does the first zone after you get a speeder open up and increase dramatically in size? Some people seriously lack critical thinking skills on these forums.

That said, I don't think 40k is exorbitant. My character crafted a ton of gear, bought stuff occasionally from the GTN, and still ended up with enough credits to get his speeder at 25.

Space combat missions can net you some easy, quick credits.

You were given a great big message at level 20 that you needed to start saving. How much more hand holding do you need ffs.

There are a lot of people who exploit Slicing to get unholy amounts of credits. I hear it's pretty common to have about 200k creds at 25, if you do this.

Just get Slicing and keep sending your companions on slicing missions. The 1st tier of missions is low money but the 2nd and 3rd is where the cash starts rolling in. If you do this across several characters by logging in each of them and sending their companions on missions, you're gonna be Waren Buffet in a matter of hours.

Expecting huge nerf to slicing in the 1st major patch so exploit while you can.

Exploiting? WTH....

What do you call someone who works at Intel instead of walmart? An exploiter too?

Wait till he reaches level 40 and other skills cost 20 some k each, then he will know how cheap the speeder skill is. The price is fine had 100k when I purchased riding skills, just spend wisely. Oh forgot about the faster speeder skill is 210k at 40 :)