Hood up armor?

JalenTigh

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you want light armor? You lose a lot of armor rating.

makes no difference at all.. 100AC at L50 with epic armoring

now if your whole outfit was light then you would be asking for trouble.

but 100 total AC is not a deal breaker..

makes no difference at all.. 100AC at L50 with epic armoring

now if your whole outfit was light then you would be asking for trouble.

but 100 total AC is not a deal breaker..

True.... now the problem is where are some easily obtainable hooded robes for light armor? The first one that comes to mind would be the Black Talon robes in reg BT, but it's just a chest piece with a hood.... not a full robe.

True.... now the problem is where are some easily obtainable hooded robes for light armor? The first one that comes to mind would be the Black Talon robes in reg BT, but it's just a chest piece with a hood.... not a full robe.

Exactly! Gogo ppl!

and lets be honest, It looks like garbage and you have to couple the BT robe with a pair of decent looking Modeable pants Which i'm having trouble finding. Every pant skin seems to include some type of crazy pattern or color scheme.

I actually went back to BT last night and got this robe again and was just saddened by how I looked. :(

and lets be honest, It looks like garbage and you have to couple the BT robe with a pair of decent looking Modeable pants Which i'm having trouble finding. Every pant skin seems to include some type of crazy pattern or color scheme.

I actually went back to BT last night and got this robe again and was just saddened by how I looked. :(

I got one off the GTN L19 black hood with red stripes over the hood.. using a pair of L20ish moddible pants.. also black and grey..

looks pretty darn good..

just wish there was a black version of the one posted above off the Inquis PVP vendor..

that one has the robe like strips that give the illusion of the robe where the one I have is a black shirt with a hood.

Ive spent prolly a good 200k on buying orange items to find my look though..

I got one off the GTN L19 black hood with red stripes over the hood.. using a pair of L20ish moddible pants.. also black and grey..

looks pretty darn good..

just wish there was a black version of the one posted above off the Inquis PVP vendor..

that one has the robe like strips that give the illusion of the robe where the one I have is a black shirt with a hood.

Ive spent prolly a good 200k on buying orange items to find my look though..

Name of the hood?

cant log in from here right now at work but will post as soon as I can.

Thats just mean... "Oh look i have the coolest outfit ever! ill tell you everything... eventually." :p

Edited by Webbx

Lets just point out the Developer Walkthrough for Eternity vault and the Sith Marauder wearing the black hooded robe.

seen after the 3 minute mark.

We know.. we ALL had that look in beta.. last beta build things got all screwed up and the look was given to Jedi and Mars only.

except the god awful L50 PVP and PVE sets.

I can tell you one that is generic enough is [sorceror's Robe] (or vest? something like that - all black). Another one is [introspection Vest] (black/purple). Those two I used before I found the one I'm currently using on the GTN, it's called [Traditional "something" Robe]. Looks pretty cool on my marauder - imagine adult Anakin Skywalker, but with a hood and some red parts. I'll post a screenshot and the exact names later.

Im wearing the set chest peice dropped in Heroic False Emperor, its a hood up\drawn design as long as I have my real helm hidden in preferences. That + a red & black saber = #winning.

Yeah, I like my PvP hoodie and my black-red lightsaber. :D

Im wearing the set chest peice dropped in Heroic False Emperor, its a hood up\drawn design as long as I have my real helm hidden in preferences. That + a red & black saber = #winning.

The Columi weaponmaster vestments, yes? only thing I dont like about that is that the shoulders look like you're wearing part of a speederbike, and you have some oversized gameboy superglued to your chest. Oh, and no cape, I miss my cape, lol

I can live with the shoulders. The dont look so out of place once you get the gloves and kinda robocop out a little more.

Yea, I have the 4 piece set bonus with mine, the worst piece of gear (asthetically speaking) is the helm, but thank god I can hide that, lol.

I'm sure eventually we'll have alot of differant options we can use for how our gear looks, just right now, playing barbie girl dress up is kinda fun, lol

Yea, I have the 4 piece set bonus with mine, the worst piece of gear (asthetically speaking) is the helm, but thank god I can hide that, lol.

I'm sure eventually we'll have alot of differant options we can use for how our gear looks, just right now, playing barbie girl dress up is kinda fun, lol

Quoting so you can't edit later and remove that statement :p

Looks better than my Enshrouding, where did you get that?

its cool!but its a light side armor...wheres the dark side one ? :p

Nop, it's only Light Armor (maybe my link was off) ,

You can got it by going to the pvp vendors in the Imperial Fleet. You have to talk to the "Sith Inquisitor leveling up gear", he sells some blue/orange gear for lv 20 and 40. This one is lv 20 required.

There is another model he sells, but it's still light grey, except with some dark stripes on the shoulders... Pretty meh.

Now looking for a REAL (BLACK if possible) ROBE with hood up ! (Light armor of course)

Someone linked http://db.darthhater.com/items/24240/sorcerers_vestments/#dissasembles-to

Where did you get it ? By synthetising ? At the gtn ? Cause my server is half empty so the GTN is a no-go.

Thanks everyone, at least I wasn't mad when seing how craptastic our so-called medium armor looks like, compared to the heavy armor ones :mad:

I'D LIKE BIOWARE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY SCREWED US :mad::mad:

that is FUGLY.. and un ICONIC..

who the hell wants all that crap hanging off their armor..

thats the problem..

the PERFECT look is already in the game.. and we arent allowed it.