Hood up armor?

JalenTigh

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the main issue is that everything they released before the game came out and even in the videos show marauder with black hoods. they dont even need to make it on every single armor but maybe a few would be nice. It also looks like they made the jugg and marauder sets then before released they accidently mixed them up and gave them to the wrong class.

I think is weird that the devs haven't answered this thread yet since they always say " we will listen to the player and bla bla" all I see then doing with marauders is ignore us completely.They had the chance to add decent looking armour with the legacy stuff,what they did? Gave us more of the same crap. All I can think about is that we need to keep making noise and make this thread bigger and bigger, they lied to us with the progression video,and that hurt me as their costumer. GIVE US A ROBE WITH A HOOD,we are not asking much :mad: . If you want it too raise your hand like this o/ .

:wea_03::wea_01:

I've seen people with them in the game..so they are out there. Not a clue who or what sells them though. :mad:

The only armors with hoods are black talon but the hood is down. theres also one that looks like the black talon one but in red. then nothing til level 50 pvp gear and an operations boss drop which from what i understand people have been farming for a long *** time with no luck.

I've looking for a black robe hood up or down thats moddable for my marauder since the game came out. Saw some cool stuff on DH website like the overlord vest, and the masterblades vest. However I dont think these armors are in the game as no one seems to know there location. I just want my black robes. Even if its tough to get like out of an operation or flashpoint or craftable. They just dont exist in medium armor. I really dont understand why its not in the game or why bioware hasnt responded to the multiple threads about it. Its in the intro movie for F's sake.

The only armors with hoods are black talon but the hood is down. theres also one that looks like the black talon one but in red. then nothing til level 50 pvp gear and an operations boss drop which from what i understand people have been farming for a long *** time with no luck.

Yeah the one I saw was red so it must have been that one...I guess I'll have to do more PVP if I want one..

Finally...took only 14+ Kills (can´t remember exactly how many Times i had to run this Ops...)

:wea_03:http://i.imgur.com/37tf3.jpg:wea_03:

I´m a happy Marauder now...:D

PS: The Screen was taken with "Unify Color" on.

PPS: When they get around to fix the Helmet Bug(s),i´m going to use a Rebreather ;)

Edited by Godeshen

Wow, on the pub side they are complaining that their armor have hood and those big "behind" :D, here Imp side, looking for armor with hood :rolleyes:. BW should implement toggle on/off hood to satisfy both faction.

Finally...took only 14+ Kills (can´t remember exactly how many Times i had to run this Ops...)

:wea_03:http://i.imgur.com/37tf3.jpg:wea_03:

I´m a happy Marauder now...:D

PS: The Screen was taken with "Unify Color" on.

PPS: When they get around to fix the Helmet Bug(s),i´m going to use a Rebreather ;)

So. ***********. Jelly.

• 2 weeks later...
It's a shame, that there's still no answer from BW. Maybe I reroll Jugg now. Or go further to TSW, where everyone can wear everykind of clothing. Yet, there won't be Marauder armors at all. But they aren't in SWTOR as well. Anyway - bump!

Does anyone know if this pattern actually exists, and if so, where does it drop from?

Schematic: Exotech Battlemaster's Vest

Binds on Pickup

Total Stats:

Armor Rating 136

Requires Synthweaving (400)

Use: Learn to craft this item.

Found it on Torhead. Basically, I'd really like to get the pattern and try to crit-craft it so I can have an augment in the best-looking chest in the game! (IMO). :rak_03:

Mara's get some decent looking gear in game so anyone viewing this thread dont get discouraged. Eventually they will add more hood up armor to the game for now just use the cool stuff you have now. Edited by sithgreyguard

Does anyone know if this pattern actually exists, and if so, where does it drop from?

Schematic: Exotech Battlemaster's Vest

Binds on Pickup

Total Stats:

Armor Rating 136

Requires Synthweaving (400)

Use: Learn to craft this item.

Found it on Torhead. Basically, I'd really like to get the pattern and try to crit-craft it so I can have an augment in the best-looking chest in the game! (IMO). :rak_03:

drops of karagga in normal mode

It's been said time after time after time, in THIS thread even..............

The following chestpeices all have hoods up. You must hide the helm on the PvE chests to see the hood, though they changed the hoods on those to look stupid imo.

The Recruit PvP chest, the Battlemaster PvP Chest, the old Centurion and Chamion Chests, the Tionese, Columi, and Rakata chests, and last but not least the mother****ing XENOTECH WEAPONMASTER'S VEST. The Xenotech you can get as a drop from Normal mode Karagga's Palace and there's a rumor that you can get it from Kaon Under Seige Hard Mode though I believe there's not yet been a confirmed drop.

It's been said time after time after time, in THIS thread even..............

The following chestpeices all have hoods up. You must hide the helm on the PvE chests to see the hood, though they changed the hoods on those to look stupid imo.

The Recruit PvP chest, the Battlemaster PvP Chest, the old Centurion and Chamion Chests, the Tionese, Columi, and Rakata chests,

That model is an armored chest piece with cloth on the head and shoulders, not a ROBE.

and last but not least the mother****ing XENOTECH WEAPONMASTER'S VEST. The Xenotech you can get as a drop from Normal mode Karagga's Palace and there's a rumor that you can get it from Kaon Under Seige Hard Mode though I believe there's not yet been a confirmed drop.

Ok? I'd like to NOT wait until I can run lvl 50 Ops before I can actually look as intended.

Responses in red.