GS, pretty sad some people dont listen

Osoygatitalove

So im quickly making myself a name in GS dogfights pulling 40 MVP (on a scout) for being top dmage out from 70 games that iv played.

Usually i am the one who name the points we should rush to cap, and most people, gotta say it, agree and help, but there are some that feel entitled to troll whoever is giving instructions and dont give a damn about somebody whos trying to help his team win.

This happens to me regularly, and to other people as well, is really sad to see that some folks dont like to be told what to do, even though they have no skill, no experienced and give a damn about making a better strat.

So if you find somebody whos making an effort to, at least, point out wich objective should be taken first, dont troll, him, help him or follow him, your team will thank you and in a few weeks maybe youll have enough experience to pull strats yourself.

Edited by Osoygatitalove

So im quickly making myself a name in GS dogfights pulling 40 MVP (on a scout) for being top dmage out from 70 games that iv played.

Usually i am the one who name the points we should rush to cap, and most people, gotta say it, agree and help, but there are some that feel entitled to troll whoever is giving instructions and dont give a damn about somebody whos trying to help his team win.

This happens to me regularly, and to other people as well, is really sad to see that some folks dont like to be told what to do, even though they have no skill, no experienced and give a damn about making a better strat.

So if you find somebody whos making an effort to, at least, point out wich objective should be taken first, dont troll, him, help him or follow him, your team will thank you and in a few weeks maybe youll have enough experience to pull strats yourself.

Welcome to the Internet. is this your first time here?

Also, shouldn't this be in the PVP forums, since GS is PVP?

Being vocal and being skilled are totally different things. Your post makes you sound very arrogant. Specifically the part which has been highlighted.

Welcome to the Internet. is this your first time here?

Also, shouldn't this be in the PVP forums, since GS is PVP?

It has a forum for itself.

To pick an example, entirely at random, I wonder what your English teacher thinks?

What?

Being vocal and being skilled are totally different things. Your post makes you sound very arrogant. Specifically the part which has been highlighted.

It has a forum for itself.

I gotcha but thats not the problem, Since you got less than a minute to make a small brieifing, usually you dont use many words, something like

Everyone rush to A, ill get B on my scout, after capping send someone for help

or

A - B, scouts use barrel roll to get faster to the obj.

How could this be understood as arrogance? its just regular briefing.

I just spam it several times though, since people are still loading

Edited by Osoygatitalove

i want to make sure I understand you.

You want to go out and "dogfight" racking up a high number of kills, but expect the rest of the group to do what you say and "cap and guard nodes"? While this will help the team, it will also effectively take those "capping and guarding" nodes out of contention for "MVP" for top kills, I think. This would make it much easier for even a mediocre player to have a high number of kills.

It seems to me that if you were truly concerned about your team and those nodes, that you would be guarding one, instead of off on your own trying to rack up kills.

How could this be understood as arrogance? its just regular briefing.

I just spam it several times though, since people are still loading

There is nothing wrong with calling out targets. If you were to read my post, you would understand that I said what was highlighted made you sound arrogant. Also spamming often results in being put on ignore.

Edited by Brimmer

i want to make sure I understand you.

You want to go out and "dogfight" racking up a high number of kills, but expect the rest of the group to do what you say and "cap and guard nodes"? While this will help the team, it will also effectively take those "capping and guarding" nodes out of contention for "MVP" for top kills, I think. This would make it much easier for even a mediocre player to have a high number of kills.

It seems to me that if you were truly concerned about your team and those nodes, that you would be guarding one, instead of off on your own trying to rack up kills.

I usually keep moving between nodes, A-B or B-C to help people (and i instruct them to call INC just like any regular warzone

mostly i dogfight 10-15k from turret, unless theres a gunship taking on my partners, or when i see its an absolut win.

I usually keep moving between nodes, A-B or B-C to help people (and i instruct them to call INC just like any regular warzone

mostly i dogfight 10-15k from turret, unless theres a gunship taking on my partners, or when i see its an absolut win.

So you don't agree with him.....but you provide him with information that would support his statement? Being in a dogfight 10-15km away will not help your team. The reason you're winning is because your team is playing the objective, while you're off playing in the middle of no where.

10-15km may not seem like much to you, but it's so simple to steal nodes from situation you claim to be involved in.

Edited by Brimmer

So you don't agree with him.....but you provide him with information that would support his statement? Being in a dogfight 10-15km away will not help your team. The reason you're winning is because your team is playing the objective, while you're off playing in the middle of no where.

10-15km may not seem like much to you, but it's so simple to steal nodes from situation you claim to be involved in.

I regularly steal nodes out from under people like the op for being that far from a node. If you are not ON the node...that node is mine. It really is that easy.

Is this a Sir Copperfield thread? Serious question. :confused:

We don't have time for annoying antics and rambling or complaining so nobody has time for that guy. He was never funny nor "cute".

I agree, some people don't listen. But you have to understand. Many just want to dogfight. They want to win but they could get so fixated with the dogfights and having a blast they really don't read too much into chat. Frustrating, I know but you have to understand that.

Also, they might not be intentionally trolling, just fighting elsewhere. Look at it this way. They are taking out people at the other end of the map so it is easier to get those nodes when you go there with your team.

People are not doing what you say only because they don't realise that you have been put in charge. I guess not everyone has got the memo that Ace Rimmer is in town yet, and has been promoted above all the rest of us. Give it time, word will get around.

"Making a name for myself", indeed. Yes, you were on the news tonight, and quite rightly ahead of the item about Nelson Mandela dying.

People are not doing what you say only because they don't realise that you have been put in charge. I guess not everyone has got the memo that Ace Rimmer is in town yet, and has been promoted above all the rest of us. Give it time, word will get around.

This made me smile :)

"Making a name for myself", indeed. Yes, you were on the news tonight, and quite rightly ahead of the item about Nelson Mandela dying.

Had to log on just so I could say "Well played sir, well played". Hilarious.

Well said man :)

Also, you get a gold star for using Ace Rimmer :D

As to the OP, how about you call out where YOU are going instead of dictating where others should go... I have been in plenty of matches where I started by calling out which node I was going to capture and form there everything just grew into teamwork where most called out their nodes and where the enemy was... All without having to have an admiral barking orders to people...

I bet you don't even cap any nodes during your fights...

I agree, some people don't listen. But you have to understand. Many just want to dogfight. They want to win but they could get so fixated with the dogfights and having a blast they really don't read too much into chat. Frustrating, I know but you have to understand that.

Thats me, I dont nor will ever care about objectives, just pew pew. :D

If my pew happens to help the objective, good for you, if it doesnt, go take a jump.

Smoke me a kipper!

OP made such a name for himself that I've prepared some smoked kippers should he drop by for breakfast.

Considering the OP opened two threads asking why some are so good at GSF. Clearly wording it as if they were. Going so far as asking the question, Is it because some people are just smarter?

Yes the OP is clearly very arrogant and I would go out of my way to not follow the orders of someone if they brought this attitude into a game.

The fact he/she starts this thread with "making a name for myself" in a game. They need to get out more.