rip double power proc

AngusFTW

Since when does the main stat relic give 625?

On live right now Obroan gives 225 main stat.... How does bioware think that this fixes the double proc problem???? Power Relic + Main Stat relic == Power Relic + Power Relic.......

Bioware logic is hilarious. They tried to eliminate relic+adrenal stacking , which they did, initially. Now we're moving to proc stacking. Which is, arguably just as bad.

^^^ QFE. Or delete the facking things already. Relics in general are not needed, and these mega-huge stat/proc boosts are retarded.....

Nothing says SKILL like RNG baby!

Indeed. As I recall, BW themselves said that they didn't want too much RNG in PvP... but here we go, 2.0 introduces proc relics.

Relics need to be passive.

As for RNG - I still recall the old Arena joke from WoW: "Great timing on that mace stun, bro! You deserved to win!" (Warriors had Mace Specialization which had a pretty random stun proc - and there was a specific mace - Stormherald, which had a stun proc of its own - it was dubbed "Skillherald").

Edited by Helig

Indeed. As I recall, BW themselves said that they didn't want too much RNG in PvP... but here we go, 2.0 introduces proc relics.

Relics need to be passive.

As for RNG - I still recall the old Arena joke from WoW: "Great timing on that mace stun, bro! You deserved to win!" (Warriors had Mace Specialization which had a pretty random stun proc - and there was a specific mace - Stormherald, which had a stun proc of its own - it was dubbed "Skillherald").

Meh, these would be more akin to enchants or trinket procs than old school mace spec, and compared to a random stun these really aren't so bad imo.

is that on the pts or something?

Yep.

Though it seems most of the attention has been brought to the pve relics buffed (which where buffed overall because they only had like +12 static power over the pvp ones) and not many have highlighted the fact that the pvp mainstat relics have been changed as well.

Should just give us flat 200 power relics. 200 power 200 crit 200 defense 200 absorb 200 shield. All DPS relics have surge all tank relics have power as a secondary stat.

Or give us the current relics we have now, but let us activate them manually. 20s duration 1m cd. Or static relics and bring the adrenals back. This RNG proc no control burst spike **** is lame and skill less.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.