Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best player of each class!

Arkillon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread has gone off topic, its not who is best overall, rather who is best in each class, so sure one guy might be great with all classes/specs, but thats not the purpose of this thread, its who is the best at each specific class. Unless i misunderstood. Edited by eavn

I think this thread has gone off topic, its not who is best overall, rather who is best in each class, so sure one guy might be great with all classes/specs, but thats not the purpose of this thread, its who is the best at each specific class. Unless i misunderstood.

Malrak is looking for people to yell at, dw, let him bark.

Edit; me and someone are breaking down class by class who would be the #1 in each of those, and arguing pros and cons

Edited by Arkillon

I like switching between this thread and the PVP high fives thread. There I get the warm butterfly friendly feels of friendship and love, while here, I get my dose of QQs, epeens, anger, loathing and trashtalking :D

Always and forever more, I <3 you Shadowlands :o

I like switching between this thread and the PVP high fives thread. There I get the warm butterfly friendly feels of friendship and love, while here, I get my dose of QQs, epeens, anger, loathing and trashtalking :D

Always and forever more, I <3 you Shadowlands :o

No, Shadowlands loves YOU

TBH Malrak keeps QQing so hard and you never see him without

1. a pocket healer

2. a pt and/or a merc in his premade

3. a massive amount of **** talking

4. solo queuing

Yet he always goes on about me. I think Thalamir's summary was pretty accurate :) And Keiki's opinion sounds about right, too. I admit I hate fighting powertechs, and sure there might be a counter (Even though the only people claiming it so hard are the people using them) but my guild happens to not have a setup to counter that, **** happens.

Have a good day~

Edit: KFT barely did any ranked when ID/Physics was there. I also distinctly remember beating KFT and having Xaito compliment me (that felt really good, I was actually proud). I also remember Malrak avoiding ranked at a certain time where the only ranked queues there were, were ID vs Inferno. KFT didn't queue if ID did.. I'm sure other people than me would also enjoy it if some members from KFT (not pointing the whole guild) would stop bragging and insulting everyone when the only argument (if it's even one) is "q ranked" or sometimes "wats ur rating lol".

In response to the comment about my own personal team/solo rating, I happen to get unlucky with the solo queue. For the team rating, I'm playing with/against some of my guildmates, and trying to teach some of those how to do specific things, or stop bad habits, change their keybinds, and such... I happen to try to make my guildmates improve, sorry Malrak but you can go carry the whole world on your shoulders on pot5 if you're that desperate for ranked, where I'm sure you'd shine with the force of a thousand suns. I went there, drama happened, people quit, 8v8 removal, guilds disbanded, it was too serious, too. So yeah I came back and the ranked state (that being getting ranked pops when I want to as I can organize it with some players that aren't in KFT) pleases me. Lastly, I'll say this; insulting people over and over, and having a reputation of running (admit it, it's cheesy and easy to win with) 3pt/op heals or pt pt merc op or w/e combination... doesn't make me want to queue ranked at all. I don't feel the need to absolutely queue and beat you, I'm sorry. Be nice, stop with the personal attacks, and who knows, you might get ranked pops.

entity, quad gunnery commando would probably beat anything and we know that :confused:

"look at my group rating im the best player queue ranked pls also p.s. you're bad" mmmmmm

TLDR: You cheese-eating French-Canadian surrender monkey.

Edited by Hellinchaos

Yet he always goes on about me. I think Thalamir's summary was pretty accurate :) And Keiki's opinion sounds about right, too. I admit I hate fighting powertechs, and sure there might be a counter (Even though the only people claiming it so hard are the people using them) but my guild happens to not have a setup to counter that, **** happens.

Lol I guess somebody really is mad if messages are disappearing in here. What a crybaby. This post really is off topic.

So....... Away with the epeen battle!

In warzones I love....

People that actually want to be there and give a ****.

I'm a simple girl. I'm easily pleased. If you want to impress me stop queuing with your PvE gear. Stop letting "Oh, piece of candy!" draw your attention away from nodes. Not every game is about your personal numbers. However, when you're doing it right the numbers take care of themselves. This is a game we play it to have fun! Stop being hateful towards other people. Make love not war! .. er .. warzones .. uh .. well on to the topic.

Who I like to see....

Tanks tanks.... Healers love guards but you gotta taunt too. Work a little for me! Shay'li, Shalie is my all time favorite guardian/jug. Ilyrian and Quay'lon <3 you long time but you're guildies. A few people will randomly guard me in games or swap guards like a pro. Tarna from Death-Sentence, Entity (Previously of ID I think in KFT now?) Rinnegan and Harrison from Death Smile <3 for your random guards. I never ask for them, but with you guys I don't have to.

DPS ... I love having you amazing guys on my team, but I think it speaks more to the people I "hate" seeing on the other team! Lol. Names in Red I'd like to avoid ... Rinnegan, Swurve, Venkman your leg shot is a sign of impending doom, Ilyshiv, Ranick, Reaper. er .. anybody else in my guild that thinks it's fun to shoot pink bullets at me or stab me cause then I'm the pinata for the entire warzone you focusing !@#!@$, uhm back on topic, Vaz on ANYTHING he plays but mostly Waingro, Deathklok, <3 you Wanted, Lumi!!!! I avoid playing against you by stealing you! bwahahah Lafayette and the Death-Sentence crew. How I adore the way you focus targets ... when the target isnt me ... fml. I think this is turning into a shoutout post? My bad, I was trying to get back to topic ... There are more, there are always more but it's my morning and I can't think of who else to add right now.

Heals ... I love to heal in warzones! It does however tend to make you a marked target. Everything has a downside right? But to those of you that persevere and heal others without force speeding away from your team to save yourself every 30 seconds (you know who you are) I appreciate you! <3 Becky! You are my favoritest. I wish I could steal you and move you under my coffee table. Gila! you lush. She doesn't play anymore but best Sorc heals ever. Greed you are amazing! Don't listen to Vaz he's a grump. Evesaes, I don't ever get to play with you anymore but you were always amazing Sage heals and reminding me not to be stupid and face tank (even though I never clearly learned it). Ravinder, Kelandi, Tae, my drunk Kangaroo aka Openwide (even though I don't get to queue with you guys) You guys were always amazing. Never an off game. I miss all you guys, but I understand why you had to leave. ID was good times, awkward times, sometimes very strange drunken Aussie head on a kangaroo times, but always amazing for PvP times. Harrison on your Scoundrel or Operative You've always been consistently amazing. Xa'vuy, you remind me of Kelandi with your unwavering dedication to not being dead while still healing your team. Navi (who is abandoning us !) I didn't know you that well, but you were always a blast to play with. Donna Donna Donna .. Will there ever be a merc or commando healer as amazing as you in warzones? I wish I could play with you more, your playtmes are so sporadic. But you, my bonkalicious lady are so kind you will group with ANYBODY for love of the game. /Bonk! Oh, more oprawrtives! Zippy and Colored-Kolto, haven't queued much with you guys but it's nice seeing PvE'rs that carry their weight in PvP =)

Again, I'm sure there are people I've missed and this probably doesn't fit quite the format you wanted.... maybe I'll fix it later... maybe not ... lol

Edited by Zalindae

Donna Donna Donna .. Will there ever be a merc or commando healer as amazing as you in warzones? I wish I could play with you more, your playtmes are so sporadic. But you, my bonkalicious lady are so kind you will group with ANYBODY for love of the game. /Bonk!

you have to bribe her with sparkle power, or game time codes.

you have to bribe her with sparkle power, or game time codes.

Really curious as to what the condition of merc healers will be post 2.6. A spammable self heal and multi target kolto shell really addresses the two short comings of merc healer. I'm sure more the demand for Donnamite will be up.

Really curious as to what the condition of merc healers will be post 2.6. A spammable self heal and multi target kolto shell really addresses the two short comings of merc healer. I'm sure more the demand for Donnamite will be up.

sorry ladies and gents ive called dibs :D:D:D:D:D:D

edit: also malrak, the picture of your toon in your sig look slike a guy trying to hold in a fart;)

Edited by eavn

also malrak, the picture of your toon in your sig look slike a guy trying to hold in a fart;)

Picture me confused, I thought you said 'tart'! But then I realised that sith deal in cookies and not tarts, duh!

If you want to impress me stop queuing with your PvE gear.

Yeah bolster still in effect. Had a guildy do a WZ at 55. Expertise 1391 or so. He then switched out his PvE Relic for a PvP one WITH Expertise. Dropped 50-60 points.

Stop letting "Oh, piece of candy!" draw your attention away from nodes.

Technically I believe the term is "Oh Shiny!"

What's sad is what you are asking for should be learned in 10-29. Not even close.

In warzones I love....

blalhblabhlhblahblahblahblahblahblahblahboabhalbhalbhalbhablahblahblahboadlfjnsdigjniosjhmoserhmnsdfkomnhjkodfmsdfhsdfjs

Again, I'm sure there are people I've missed and this probably doesn't fit quite the format you wanted.... maybe I'll fix it later... maybe not ... lol

sounds like shout outs.....we have a thread for shout outs....lrn 2 forum.

UPDATED LIST. WITH NOMINEES \o/

PUBS

Guardian DPS: Xega or Killothian (only jug dps I've seen)

Guardian tank: Fare or Entity's guardian (Nominees: Dryden-synn)

Sentinel: Taesty-cakes or Somnax (Nominees: Thalamir and Onefinalhope)

Shadow DPS: Zenød (Nominees: Shadowtom, Civilie)

Shadow tank: Excel or Shadowtom (Nominees: Visas)

Sage DPS: Ichuckrocks (Nominees: Cielo and Huung)

Sage Healer: Gummies or Hunngsolow

Scoundrel DPS: Lynx or Not-faddycakes

Scoundrel healer: Nisseesi (Nominees: Extremecouponer, Taesty and Faddycakes)

Gunslinger: Missbehavin or Ent-ity

Commando DPS: Hikiko or Ntityy

Commando healer: Donna

Vanguard DPS: Finish or Stormrayne

Vanguard tank: Stormrayne or Interdict

IMPS

Juggernaut DPS: One'Man'Army or Malrak (Nominees: Mr-miyagi and Nobody)

Juggernaut tank: CVN or White-ra (Nominees: Xzander, Inaz)

Marauder: Frequencyz or Xaito (Nominees: Fay'te, Plunger-monkey)

Assassin DPS: Zenod or Iscariøt (Nominees: Rinnegan, Huungsolow)

Assassin tank: Zenod

Sorcerer DPS: Laylush or Saney

Sorcerer healer: Fadera or Deez-Nuts (Nominees: Thesauce)

Operative DPS: Sicari (Nominees: Sasouke, Swurve and Stand)

Operative healer: Ayita or Evilharrisonford (Nominees: Sittinøn-Toylet, Poison'Berry)

Sniper: Dr'venkman or Zani

Mercenary DPS: Chasso

Mercenary healer: Donnamite

Powertech DPS: Cheesecakes

Powertech tank: Gag or Darty

Edited by Arkillon

UPDATED LIST. WITH NOMINEES \o/

PUBS

Guardian DPS: Xega or Killothian (only jug dps I've seen)

Guardian tank: Fare or Entity's guardian (Nominees: Dryden-synn)

Sentinel: Taesty-cakes or Somnax (Nominees: Thalamir and Onefinalhope)

Shadow DPS: Zenød (Nominees: Shadowtom, Civilie)

Shadow tank: Excel or Shadowtom (Nominees: Visas)

Sage DPS: Ichuckrocks (Nominees: Cielo and Huung)

Sage Healer: Gummies or Hunngsolow

Scoundrel DPS: Lynx or Not-faddycakes

Scoundrel healer: Nisseesi (Nominees: Extremecouponer, Taesty and Faddycakes)

Gunslinger: Missbehavin or Ent-ity

Commando DPS: Hikiko or Ntityy

Commando healer: Donna

Vanguard DPS: Finish or Stormrayne

Vanguard tank: Stormrayne or Interdict

IMPS

Juggernaut DPS: One'Man'Army or Malrak (Nominees: Mr-miyagi and Nobody)

Juggernaut tank: CVN or White-ra (Nominees: Xzander)

Marauder: Frequencyz or Xaito

Assassin DPS: Zenod or Iscariøt (Nominees: Rinnegan, Huungsolow)

Assassin tank: Zenod

Sorcerer DPS: Laylush

Sorcerer healer: Fadera or Deez-Nuts (Nominees: Thesauce)

Operative DPS: Swurve (Nominees: Stand and Sasouke)

Operative healer: Ayita or Evilharrisonford (Nominees: Sittinøn-Toylet, Poison'Berry)

Sniper: Dr'venkman

Mercenary DPS: Chasso

Mercenary healer: Donnamite

Powertech DPS: Cheesecakes

Powertech tank: Gag or Darty

How is Xani nowhere on this list? o.O

I don't know him much and he never talks ever :| what re his toon names/classes?

Saney (Sorc DPS) <- reroll for Shadowlands, so not as geared as his sorc on PoT5 yet. Not min-maxed.

Xani (Mara)

Zani (Sniper)

Inaz (Jugg tank)

Inax (Sin DPS)

Xanie (sage DPS)

May'be'xani (PT Tank)

Edited to add: He moved his Merc (Xaney) and op healer back today too.

(Several of those names have special characters but I'm not going to bother trying to type them, lol.)

Edited by Gnoblesse

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.