1v1 class tournament, Start of dec

Aragost

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I have tight schedule ( or any schedule :o ) but did you guys decide when and where will be tournament?

Would be nice to know guards/juggs date/time specific, cause don't want to come late at my public humiliation

"At least he was punctual" people will say :D

can somebody tell ioneas from ministry to come? hes best sin world, it would be easy money for him

I can wisp this to him, if it's uncomfortable for you, next time I'm on imp fleet, but no guaranties I can persuade someone I don't know if he doesn't want. Is he that guy you all bowed to at NWZs video?

Edited by helloder

Would school Roudy and Evolixe more than Roudy schooled Evolixe at the last tourney! :D

idd :D :D :D

man i cant wait to meet him now that i have a 55 shadow :D:D:D

I can wisp this to him, if it's uncomfortable for you, next time I'm on imp fleet, but no guaranties I can persuade someone I don't know if he doesn't want. Is he that guy you all bowed to at NWZs video?

yes. and i will persuade him as well

Edited by MocniSkopac

You can fight him first then, should be easy enough for me to arrange :D

Lmao. This is going to be fun.

Can we go tuesday or wednesday though? I'm getting an internet upgrade tuesday.. 40/4.

Should be enough for a 720|60fps or 1080|30fps stream.

Edited by Evolixe

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.