Please disallow riding on speeders IN ships (fleet)

Ji-Bosh

I understand everyone wants to go from place to place the fastest way possible and they wanna show off how cool they are, but half the population of on the fleet riding on their speeders honestly just looks really dumb.

In a month practically everyone will have a speeder in some form, so this problems is going to be more and more aesthetically catastrophic is time goes by. It just is laughable.

Maybe i just need to go join to RP server.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this made me laugh. The image of a huge sith warroir on a tiny segway just came across as funny to me.

LOL! Made me laugh too. Then I pictured a huge sith warrior on a bicycle or pogo stick... think I'm going a little crazy from tiredness lol :D

I understand everyone wants to go from place to place the fastest way possible and they wanna show off how cool they are, but half the population of on the fleet riding on their speeders honestly just looks really dumb.

In a month practically everyone will have a speeder in some form, so this problems is going to be more and more aesthetically catastrophic is time goes by. It just is laughable.

.........yes its so much fun running round fleet station. No dont go to a RP server they dont deserve this sort of crap any more than the normal servers do.

Sprinting should be removed, it's silly that we can sprint forever. Also running should be nerfed, it's silly that we can run forever without getting tired. It should be tied to our resources, the longer the more of our resources are used (force, rage, energy, etc.), so we might get jumped while running and be at 0 resource. Default speed should be walking.

Edit; actually rage and some start at 0, they should debuff us if we run, we can't gain resources.

Edited by crimsonhart

Speak for yourself. It was bad enough having to run everywhere on Nar Shaddah before getting my speeder. I use it EVERYWHERE now, including the fleet station.

Agreed.

Running everywhere was annoying as it is. I use my speeder ALL the time now, and now I'm no longer annoyed traveling long distances now. If people want no speeders, then they can have that on their RP servers but don't try to be affecting everyone else on normal servers... who don't give a damn if it looks normal or not.

Edited by coolflare

Sprinting should be removed, it's silly that we can sprint forever. Also running should be nerfed, it's silly that we can run forever without getting tired. It should be tied to our resources, the longer the more of our resources are used (force, rage, energy, etc.), so we might get jumped while running and be at 0 resource. Default speed should be walking.

Edit; actually rage and some start at 0, they should debuff us if we run, we can't gain resources.

Dude no.. just no. You obviously want SWTOR to fail miserably or is that sarcasm?

Dude no.. just no. You obviously want SWTOR to fail miserably or is that sarcasm?

lol what do you think?

We also should only be able to carry whatever fits in our character's pockets. Our character is obviously not carrying any sort of storage container. It's so silly.

I imagine they use them on the RP server as well, because the station is oversized and without vehicles moving about would take too long. I was much more of a fan of the old station, this one seems designed for 20ft tall giants (much like every other building).

If anything they need to enable vehicles in spaceports as well.

Who gives a flying F. You are IN A GAME LOBBY when in the Fleet section anyhow so I don't understand what your deal is. This game is just a connection of Lobbies for your single player driven story with some Co-op thrown in when its called for. You really want to limit sh#t even more by making players WALK AROUND IN A GOD FORSAKEN LOBBY?

The balls on this poster

I'll agree that they look silly, but is it really necessary that the fleet ships and cities are so damn huge? Fleet ships are bigger than Undercity was, and about as convenient to traverse. Kaas City and Coruscant space port are about the most needlessly grandiose gaming hubs I've ever encountered - and you get there before lvl 14, so it takes ages just to cross them. Hall after hall, building after building and virtually no vendors, no questgivers between things, no reason for it being so damn huge. It's not really a loading issue there, as everyone clusters in the same crafting/auction/trainer areas anyway, but our ships are a zone away from where the nearest speeder lands.

On a speeder, it's at least accessable. On foot without a sprint or dash, it's mindnumbingly boring.