Bioware has acknoledged Sages, Mercs and DPS Operatives are underdeveloped.

Laforet

We have received "Brainstorming" threads from Eric Musco while healing operatives, warriors, assasins and snipers have none.

Notice i use the word "underdeveloped" not "underpowered" or "broken".

Sharpen your knifes guys. 2.5 will be the big comeback of sorc smash, stunlocking ops and godmode mercs.

/discuss

Remember the feedback threads? Pretty much every sage and sorc out there agreed on a couple of things. None of those things were implemented.

And they excluded madness/balance because they think their dot immunity tweak changes things. They've obviously not realized that +90 % of all Arena healers are operatives who can't cleanse them anyway.

Edited by MidichIorian

But nothing for Balance Shadows and no nerf to lolsmash.

This.

I really enjoy madness dps but since bioware keeps ****** it and its already a bad spec, I don't foresee help for the spec anytime soon.

If there was 1 spec in the game that was worse than concealment it would have to be assassin madness.

At least undying cheat is getting nerfed, well see how that works out.

they limited it to lightning and corruption, despite this being good, it suggests they think madness is in a good, balanced spot.

when i read that, basically my last hopes disappeared

Well I think madness was the sorcs best spec (or rather is currently) so I can understand the cleanse-proof change being considered "enough" for the time being as far as sorcs go.

I just don't understand how madness sins are getting the same treatment as madness sorcs, as if both specs were equally viable.

Well I think madness was the sorcs best spec (or rather is currently) so I can understand the cleanse-proof change being considered "enough" for the time being as far as sorcs go.

I just don't understand how madness sins are getting the same treatment as madness sorcs, as if both specs were equally viable.

madness sucks. lightning is our best 4s spec, but it is awful in solos bc you need a good team to use lightning well. madness is the solo spec of choice because there isnt as much to interrupt. that doesnt mean it is balanced. dot protection is not enough seeing as it only protects from cleanses--which only sorcs can cleanse--and not purges (dodge/shroud) which were the main sources of complaints. basically is close mindedness on the devs' part. madness still needs love, as literally every good sorc will tell you. but since bw disagrees... well....

Concealment Operatives have the highest burst in the game right now and can stunlock plus offheal. The class is so freaking overpowered and people are slowly starting to figure it out. I dont care what Bioware acknowledges; they're always six months late with PvP balancing. They either don't play their own game enough or they're too busy cranking out cartel packs to be bothered. DPS Operatives are underdeveloped? Yea maybe two years ago. Right now, they're gods.

Concealment Operatives have the highest burst in the game right now and can stunlock plus offheal. The class is so freaking overpowered and people are slowly starting to figure it out. I dont care what Bioware acknowledges; they're always six months late with PvP balancing. They either don't play their own game enough or they're too busy cranking out cartel packs to be bothered. DPS Operatives are underdeveloped? Yea maybe two years ago. Right now, they're gods.

http://i.imgur.com/wjANVCD.jpg

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5044/5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

10/10 would bang.

I have seen some operatives do work in warzones. Having said that I would say of all the players using concealment (I would say it's the 2nd least played spec next to madness assassins) that 99.9% of the players playing them suck at it.

Sharpen your knifes guys. 2.5 will be the big comeback of sorc smash, stunlocking ops and godmode mercs.

I'm all up for it. when I get to grind obroan someday with my scoundrel, I'll get a set for my merc/mando healers when they become viable, or better yet, I may level one from zero again, only by PvP.

I have seen some operatives do work in warzones. Having said that I would say of all the players using concealment (I would say it's the 2nd least played spec next to madness assassins) that 99.9% of the players playing them suck at it.

It's a pretty good jump from terrible at it to overpowered.

madness sucks. lightning is our best 4s spec, but it is awful in solos bc you need a good team to use lightning well. madness is the solo spec of choice because there isnt as much to interrupt. that doesnt mean it is balanced. dot protection is not enough seeing as it only protects from cleanses--which only sorcs can cleanse--and not purges (dodge/shroud) which were the main sources of complaints. basically is close mindedness on the devs' part. madness still needs love, as literally every good sorc will tell you. but since bw disagrees... well....

I guess I can see that logic, but I think madness is better. The ability to dps on the move is invaluable for a sorc which I think madness does well.

Maybe the hybrid would be the best in between option. I never liked it much but the aoe is nice.

I guess I can see that logic, but I think madness is better. The ability to dps on the move is invaluable for a sorc which I think madness does well.

Maybe the hybrid would be the best in between option. I never liked it much but the aoe is nice.

madness is better for solos. lightning is best for 4s. if you disagree youre disagreeing with pretty much all the best sorcs in the game who subscribe to my belief. madness is only good in 4s if you stack it. alone lightning is better in a varied comp.