PT Bug. Hack or Bug. PT with Combustibl gas Cylinder gaurding...Screen shot included

Stavroz

This is a crazy bug that i just found today in the solo que Ranked arena

A Pt with the Pyro Cylinder (CGC) and "Guarding" his healer.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2028/cvu9.jpg

Not sure how he is doing it, but I heard it b4 but did not believe it till i saw it today.

Anyone know how this bug is possible?

Also its not a visual thing, His protection was too high at the end of the game to be just taunts.

Got a SS of my chat log after the game.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3257/33i2.jpg

Edited by Stavroz

I found your endurance stim & single saber use instead of a double bladed on your shadow W T F worthy as well. :p

LoL what?

My Portrait says Stavroz and the guy with the single saber is Make'them'Pay a sage.....

also endurance stim....yea i have the tank stance Combat technique and have 40khp...clearly i am tanking....

Hmm funny things are happening today, not only in game but to ppl outside of the game that don't know what they are looking at.

Edited by Stavroz

LoL what?

My Portrait says Stavroz and the guy with the single saber is Make'them'Pay a sage.....

also endurance stim....yea i have the tank stance Combat technique and have 40khp...clearly i am tanking....

Hmm funny things are happening today.

Oh yeah my bad. Make them pay was centered in the screen and I haven't had my saturday morning coffee yet. I can not be trusted when I don't have coffee. DERP haha my bad.

Also I just logged over to my Powertech. I couldn't figure out how to replicate this plasma-cell-while-guarding bug. Its possible it was just a display error.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Oh yeah my bad. Make them pay was centered in the screen and I haven't had my saturday morning coffee yet. I can not be trusted when I don't have coffee. DERP haha my bad.

Also I just logged over to my Powertech. I couldn't figure out how to replicate this plasma-cell-while-guarding bug. Its possible it was just a display error.

lol all good.

1st look i too saw a shadow with a single saber and after reading i looked again and realised he was stealthed and very hard to see. very decieving

as to the bug, i saw this today myself and thought what in the world. wana know how to do this but at the same time don't want the dmg redirect as pyro/assault

This is a crazy bug that i just found today in the solo que Ranked arena

A Pt with the Pyro Cylinder (CGC) and "Guarding" his healer.]

If it's a bug and he's abusing it, he's exploiting. Report him. Guard is only supposed to work in ion cylinder. Everyone knows that.

He played the whole match guarding? Because I tested it and when I switched to Pyro stance from tank stance, the guard was showing on my bar for like 4sec.

Check out the chat log. Those two icons were up long enough for a 5 line dialogue in which two people noticed. I'd bet it was a period longer than 4 seconds.

Very W T F indeed

This doesn't surprise me at all given the amount of ******** that exists in this game.

Rated pvp will always be a joke. Since the release of rateds there has been one exploit after another being found and abused by so many different players and guilds that the actual rating might as well just be an exploit counter.