LF Guild

Cyole

Just came back to the game after a few months off. Had 12 alts on Harbinger server...they're still there, just looking for a change of pace. Leveling a consular at the moment with a focus on end game healing. Late night active guild preferred, let me know if there are any out there that are interested.

There are few endgame guilds left on the server. Ascension, Doomed Lemmings, Hit and Run(my guild), Malevolence and Dont Worry about it, are the only guilds that were able to down nightmare dread guard in the last round of progression. I would recommend you go check out their sites as most of these guild will not come out and contact you.

Check the progression thread to see which guild is doing what. You can also find the link to the serious guilds over there.

Indeed,

Take note that Dead on Arrival is the only guild being able to clear HM Brontes before it was tuned to intended difficulty.

Edited by LaniAkavir

Indeed,

Take note that Dead on Arrival is the only guild being able to clear HM Brontes before it was tuned to intended difficulty.

Maybe the only guild that post in your progression thread...Also the Dread Council has already been taken down, but the guild that downed it does not post in your progression thread.

Well dread council has been downed by a lot of guilds across the game. DoA Brontess kill was world 9th. Anyway if the guild that could not kill Nightmare Dash'roode due to lack of dps does not post in the progression thread it doesn't really matter. The thread is not missing much.

Maybe the only guild that post in your progression thread...Also the Dread Council has already been taken down, but the guild that downed it does not post in your progression thread.

We are well aware of who took down HM Dread Council and cleared HM Dread Palace (which is not Hit n Run), but so far we've seen no reports or sightings of any HM Brontes completed before our completion date.

I'd like to cordially invite anyone and any guild to post the proof of clearing HM Brontes before it was toned down, server first or not :)

Well dread council has been downed by a lot of guilds across the game. DoA Brontess kill was world 9th. Anyway if the guild that could not kill Nightmare Dash'roode due to lack of dps does not post in the progression thread it doesn't really matter. The thread is not missing much.

LOL, its not my pub guild, but it is on this server. And really that was kind of a low blow man, why so angry?

Edited by raidmac

I run two guilds: <Death Rising> (Imperial, 350 members) and more recently, <Havoc Wreaked> (Republic, 25 members)

We run Warzones, open world PvP, some endgame content (on <Death Rising>), and plenty of main-game questing and RP.

<Death Rising> is currently holding an RP where we hold alliances with other guilds, and we act out all the politics (including war), etc.

To join the RP, you must contact J'mpok (me, the GM) or Ryshias (my diplomatic/RP officer) ingame. You must also choose a capitol planet/seat of power for the RP.

Looking foward to seeing you ingame!

J'm :D

Don't feel too bad Thorazine. DoA is just clinging sadly to their laurels gone by. They've also /always/ been the ones in charge of the progression/dps/epeen threads on the forum with questionable objectivity and accuracy.

I never thought I'd come to H/R's defense, but there you have it. I think I just ate crow. :rolleyes:

Edited by Joshwar

Don't feel too bad Thorazine. DoA is just clinging sadly to their laurels gone by. They've also /always/ been the ones in charge of the progression/dps/epeen threads on the forum with questionable objectivity and accuracy.

I never thought I'd come to H/R's defense, but there you have it. I think I just ate crow. :rolleyes:

Fairly certain the Progression thread was run by El Elyon for a very long time. I think it was then passed to Melyn, then someone on the IMP side, then to EPIC's GM, and then finally Kenji in DOA. Just thought i'd help set your facts straight.

Just thought I'd chime in here on PvE ego I was world 2nd NiM EC Kephess kill with <Notorious Synerygy> of Dalborra /goml

Obviously I kid as I lost my taste for PvE straight after I cleared that due to spending the entire day on it to get world 2nd but does it really matter if people post on progression thread or not

Edited by Skinnychalk

Just thought I'd chime in here on PvE ego I was world 2nd NiM EC Kephess kill with <Notorious Synerygy> of Dalborra /goml

Obviously I kid as I lost my taste for PvE straight after I cleared that due to spending the entire day on it to get world 2nd but does it really matter if people post on progression thread or not

At least its not as bad as the pvp thread over here lol

Of course you lost interest. Its much easier just to run premades in reg war zones and win horrendously easy war zones.

To answer your question about posting in progression thread, it does not matter for your guild but it matters for the community. I was toying with the idea of transferring to Jedi covenant on one of my toons and I wanted to check the PvE scene on the server. The only way to do that is the progression thread which gives you an idea which guilds are clearing stuff and are they a new guild or have they been at it for a while. You can not get that information anywhere else easily. Thats why posting is important.

Edited by Helmholtzz

Hmm aren't you the guy whose guild blew up in his face when you stepped up from SM to HM raids and lost almost the whole of your good progression raid? Reconsider why that happened. It might be because you never think before you tank.

I just wanted to give the guy looking for guild a good source of information about PvE achievements of guilds that has been gathered over months not by DoA but by a lot of people from a lot of different guilds. I dont make ignorant passing comments about guilds based on just one raid and chose to ignore what has been done recently or in the past.

Edited by Helmholtzz

Hmm aren't you the guy whose guild blew up in his face when you stepped up from SM to HM raids and lost almost the whole of your good progression raid? Reconsider why that happened. It might be because you never think before you tank.

I just wanted to give the guy looking for guild a good source of information about PvE achievements of guilds that has been gathered over months not by DoA but by a lot of people from a lot of different guilds. I dont make ignorant passing comments about guilds based on just one raid and chose to ignore what has been done recently or in the past.

Don't worry about this guy.

His entire guild seems to be devoted to hating me, making ignorant responses and posting nonsense about PvP whenever they see fit.

So I wouldn't hold his rumor spreading opinions like this one with any weight. The ignorant seem to have a tendency to be loud and stubborn, never thinking about what they say but rather if their comments are just going to be noticed. :)

Personally I find the progression thread very informative and for new people looking for a guild it does help to show what level they are at with respect to the other guilds.

Now I understand some people are annoyed at the requirements for posting progression (which have been fairly well established/enforced since the initial concept), the principal reason behind this is that we have had guilds in the past who have claimed progression much further than they are capable off and while pretty much every PVE guild should be able to pass SM the HM/NM operations is another beast entirely.

I would like to thank Kenji and those that went before for keeping the thread up-to-date.

I personally (and can speak for the rest of my guild) find more enjoyment in taking down the content than being worlds 1st. Maybe that is why the guild I am in still have the original members after over a year and have had only 3 incidents in the entire year where we had to kick people (1 of those was in the first month), not including all the times we kick each other for fun :D

Actually the main reason WRF blew up was because I allowed too many egocentric DoA'ers in the guild that were begging for a new home to go to. The guild became a mix mash of people that couldn't work together and didn't like playing together. My biggest mistake as GM was in letting people join because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If I'd let it grow slowly and organically, sticking to my guns about not letting pretentious epeeners into the guild and fostering a healthy, funly competitive environment things would have been much different. Sometimes it is better to not clear content first and do it with people you want to be around than to recruit anti-social egomaniacs to try and get that server first clear in.

That said, you guys may not have been running the progression thread, but you damned sure made multiple attempts to claim you were first to clear content when you weren't. You guys were also caught red handed editing your parses to make it look like you had the best of every class in the guild when that was clearly not the case. Yes, you have some good players. Your attitudes also stink, your guild environment is toxic and your abilities don't live up to the hype.

Don't worry about this guy.

His entire guild seems to be devoted to hating me, making ignorant responses and posting nonsense about PvP whenever they see fit.

So I wouldn't hold his rumor spreading opinions like this one with any weight. The ignorant seem to have a tendency to be loud and stubborn, never thinking about what they say but rather if their comments are just going to be noticed. :)

Actually, Zuzu I couldn't care less about you. I just find it highly entertaining to interrupt your "I am awesome" speeches in gen and pvp chat.

Edited by Joshwar

Actually the main reason WRF blew up was because I allowed too many egocentric DoA'ers in the guild that were begging for a new home to go to. The guild became a mix mash of people that couldn't work together and didn't like playing together. My biggest mistake as GM was in letting people join because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. If I'd let it grow slowly and organically, sticking to my guns about not letting pretentious epeeners into the guild and fostering a healthy, funly competitive environment things would have been much different. Sometimes it is better to not clear content first and do it with people you want to be around than to recruit anti-social egomaniacs to try and get that server first clear in.

That said, you guys may not have been running the progression thread, but you damned sure made multiple attempts to claim you were first to clear content when you weren't. You guys were also caught red handed editing your parses to make it look like you had the best of every class in the guild when that was clearly not the case. Yes, you have some good players. Your attitudes also stink, your guild environment is toxic and your abilities don't live up to the hype.

Some proof on this would be nice.

Otherwise you're really just making yourself look foolish.

Sure, let me dig up the old forum posts from a year or so ago, or bring people back to the game that aren't here anymore. If you were around back then, you know what I'm talking about. If you weren't, it really doesn't matter then does it? :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.