Golf anyone?

OwenP

For playing from a side hill lie, the swing wasn't too bad. Nice shoulder turn ... stayed behind the ball & on top of the rotation ... drove down & through with the knees & hips ... until the follow through where his right hand let go of the club. Guessing a 12 to 15 handicap. Edited by GalacticKegger

For playing from a side hill lie, the swing wasn't too bad. Nice shoulder turn ... stayed behind the ball & on top of the swing ... drove down & through with the knees & hips ... until the follow through where his right hand let go of the club. Guessing a 12 to 15 handicap.

Lol. Yup. Looked like a slice to me.

For playing from a side hill lie, the swing wasn't too bad. Nice shoulder turn ... stayed behind the ball & on top of the rotation ... drove down & through with the knees & hips ... until the follow through where his right hand let go of the club. Guessing a 12 to 15 handicap.

^^^^^^^ This is what I love about the forums. Just one comment amidst all the hate and ragequit posts and the sun has come out once more :D

Probably intended.

He's "crazed" after all... and so doing something that doesn't make sense, makes sense.

Never met a passionate golfer who wasn't crazed in some way. :)
I would love it if you could get the emote from killing him and taking his golf club.
Yes, yes and YES! Edited by GalacticKegger

Excellent find. Posted this on our guild FB site, good stuff.

Actually my screen shot and video grab wasn't working when I found the Crazy Golfer, had probably killed him a dozen times before without realising what he was doing!! Lol

Should give a shout out to The Potentiae guild site forum where I found the video.

Probably intended.

He's "crazed" after all... and so doing something that doesn't make sense, makes sense.

Yeah having watch it again and again it is far too deliberate to be a bugged animation...

As someone else said I would love to be able to earn that emote from killing him lol :)

That video reminds me of the Red Dwarf episode where they are playing golf on a small moon :)

Driz

I haven't seen the golfer.. I will have to look for him..

Have you all seen the three dudes flexing at each other??

Or the trooper that is telling a joke and a crazed republic is rolling on the ground laughing??

Nice to see some humor added to the game.. :D

I haven't seen the golfer.. I will have to look for him..

Have you all seen the three dudes flexing at each other??

Or the trooper that is telling a joke and a crazed republic is rolling on the ground laughing??

Nice to see some humor added to the game.. :D

And in the Dark Temple, when the Crazed Sith are smacking the troopers around. And then the troopers still have full health.....That makes no sense.

For playing from a side hill lie, the swing wasn't too bad. Nice shoulder turn ... stayed behind the ball & on top of the rotation ... drove down & through with the knees & hips ... until the follow through where his right hand let go of the club. Guessing a 12 to 15 handicap.

OMG, Bioware fix you damn (golf) game!

P.S. I pull him down and he dropped only vendor trash.

Edited by anwg

• 3 years later...