Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit... sorry Tune, I forgot!

Meh, the final arguments are pretty much worthless, but i will go over this:

The skywalker twins are being underestimated here. Both Luke and Leia have some of the largest force potential of any Jedi or Sith, ever seen. Using these powers in tandem would be nigh Impossible to stop.

If IG-88 can pop out of a crate or something, and attack either Talon or Krayt, he might not be able to last ages, but he would distract them long enough for Leia to use her abilities to the full extent.

Stop underestimating the deities! :p

Again...wouldn't it be better for IG-88 to not go direct confrontation and seek other avenues to take a shot at Krayt or Talon? Seems better for him to get them while they are dealing with the Skywalker Twins...preferably with a high powered Disruptor rifle at a distance for instant disintegration.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Again...wouldn't it be better for IG-88 to not go direct confrontation and seek other avenues to take a shot at Krayt or Talon? Seems better for him to get them while they are dealing with the Skywalker Twins...preferably with a high powered Disruptor rifleat a distance for instant disintegration.

I think that's what she meant by having him hide or something (not to mention the Hapan Royal Guard could also be capable of this).

Thought about something I wanted to say for Wedge and some of the rebels. Wedge has on occasion when he has been out gunned used weaker or severely damaged ships loaded with explosives in kamakazi ramming attacks the explosions usually catching nearby enemy ships as well. The rebels are also incredibly dedicated have on occasion done this as well. Some infiltrators and sabateors are so thorough in their destruction that they often times don't even escape ensuring both themselves and their target go up in smokes. Because of this if any of the infiltrators even get close to a member of the KV the KV member is likely dead from a dead-man switch grade A thermal detonator. (destroyed an entire floor in Xizor's building in shadows of the empire) So there is that. Even standard rebel troops could occasionally be so dedicated they will sacrifice themselves for the greater good of the mission.

Edit: I have done some edit to my earlier final argument I just wanted to put some of this info out there about the dedication of the people fighting for AoW.

I thought we were done debating this and awaiting a final decision......

All i keep seeing however are more and more arguments for the AoW, I thought we agreed on this pages ago.

None of which are direct counters to your argument there are just things that I keep forgetting to bring up and I don't want to win or lose with out bringing up everything I can. Like I said they aren't directly countering anything I just am not going to remember everything all at once. So this is still pat of "final Arguments" and I am still not continueing the circle of disagree I just wanted to make sure no stone went unturned.

So Beni, just saying this thread needs an ending and the sooner I find out who wins, the sooner I can plan accordingly.
Don't hold your breath, all I'm saying.

There will also be a large gap between now and the next Runner's Up Round so if you do get through you will have plenty of time to develop strategies etc.