Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

Droids + Lightning = bad mix, simple as that, Droid + extremely powerful Lightning that tore through a Jedi Master's force barriers and the Force Barriers of the venerable Imperial Knights with ease? he is toast, I don't care what kind of energy absorption techniques he has, Force Lightning that powerful in a wide cone? he would not dodge it neither would he be able to block it, he'd be fried straight away, when was the last time IG-88 faced Force Lightning? let alone extremely powerful versions of it..... sorry but as good as IG-88 is, he is facing Force Lightning that can disintegrate and incapacitate for hours.

Also I thought this was strictly ROTJ Luke? if it's further on, maybe I should just call GG because any later and we are dealing with the Luke that beat Reborn Palpatine in an outright duel, he could effectively kill just about anyone he wanted whenever he liked, ROTJ Luke is a lot less OP by comparison.

ROTJ Luke definitely had not faced someone as masterful with that kind of multi-form combat as Krayt was, after ROTJ? sure, but ROTJ Luke? no simply no, Krayt with that mastery of lightsaber combat, combined with Luke's inexperience and Krayt's powerful Shatterpoints, Luke wouldn't win.

But strictly ROTJ Luke and prime Leia vs Talon and Krayt? I still call it for Krayt, he could seriously just Dark Transfer one of them and then kill the other one with the double team, that would be all it took.

Even if IG-88 was still in the battle, this same tactic would make his influence little, he can be focused by Talon whilst Krayt kills whoever is left out of the siblings.

Also Force Meld won't work very well when Talon is right on top of Leia.

Force Meld worked across battle fields..... it doesn't matter who is on who......

All of the feats I am talking about RotJ Luke would be capable of, all of the feats that I am talking about came at a time with no additional training where most of the day Luke spent trying to recover from sidious's lightning. All of the abilities I am talking are within RotJ Luke's arsenal 1 week no training time vs by the time Krayt gets to him 2 weeks of training I think Luke would be more then capable of making that progress in that time. I am not talking 6 years later here I am talking 1 week-1 month no time spent training no extra datacrons found no big epiphanies just went out and did it. that makes him still RotJ Luke because if nothing changes and no time elapsed he was still capable of doing it, he just never needed to. Luke's lightsaber abilities are being severly underestimated even though he beat Vader, Vader did use a hybrid style you guys know right, one that was supposed to be highly precise powerful and unpredictable. And literally within a couple weeks with no training Luke built a shoto saber and fought Lumiya using a lightwhip this wasn't years later that they had their first encounter it was weeks. Her style was vastly different and so was the one he chose to use having no additional training..... that makes it still RotJ Luke.

There is also the chance that Luke and Leia cover for IG-88 in addition to his energy shield (and I am pretty sure energy shields have blocked lightning before because its.... you know.... energy). Also Dark transfer, I thought it was described similar to Force Lightning, Also Leia could use the Wall of Light ability by drawing on Luke's power through the force meld to just cut Krayt off from the force temporarily forcing him into a saber duel making him incapable of Dark Transfer.

Edit: I am thinking the most underestimated thing right now is Luke's ability to adapt to a situation. I would say Luke is more powerful then Krayt and because of this his Djem So will be extremely effective as the power blows Luke can deliver are devastating , Leia being able to cut Krayt off from the force temporarily with the Wall of Light ability means the 2 can force him into a lightsaber engagement while Talon is kept busy by IG-88. Once in a Saber engagement I see no reason why Luke can not beat Krayt. He adapted to Vader near instantly in their first duel on Bespin and he adapted to the use of a shoto saber instantly fighting against a lightwhip much more unpredictable then Jar'kai a couple weeks after RotJ he couldn't have gotten much better at that time while he spent most of his time recovering from sidious's lightning that's absurd it only stands to reason he was capable of it in RotJ. There were other situations like his hand to hand fight with Guri where again we see him adapt to an opponent he has never faced. We really need to take into account Luke's massive ability to adapt to situations he is thrown in when he has never been in them before. I think for that reason the whole "Luke's never fought this type of person" argument is incredibly weak because everytime he entered a fight with a new person that's exactly what it was and he still came out on top.

Edited by tunewalker

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway those are just my thoughts and opinions on recent topics, I'm not going to go around in circles as clearly no room is available to be opened and I need to sleep, night everyone, sorry for the lack of input recently but I'm really not suited to spend much time on my computer right now, I will however spend what time I can, I'd hate to lose this Kaggath just because I cant spend that much time on it right now.

Night Night rayla take care its been fun debating with you see you tomorrow :D.

As far as Krayt & Talon vs Luke, Leia and IG-88 goes...

Well sorry but IG-88? cool Assassin Droid and everything, but I wonder what is going to happen to him when either Krayt or Talon sticks a few volts of their Force Lightning into him? yeh sorry but he is a wreck on the floor, Talon had the ability to use her Force Lightning in a cone that wrapped tightly around her opponent and tortured them for sometimes hours, that is how advanced she was.

Sorry I don't see IG-88 lasting long at all, if he doesn't get knocked out right away.

Then we have Krayt and Talon vs ROTJ Luke and Leia, hm I dont think Luke can take Krayt, whilst Luke beat his brute force father, when was the last time he faced a master of Niman and Jar'kai, two completely different kinds of lightsaber combat? he hasn't simply put, which I think would be his undoing, not saying Krayt is better than Vader, but Krayt is a completely different kind of duellist than Luke has ever faced before and I don't think frankly that he could defeat him blade on blade.

In force ability I don't see how Luke can take down Krayt, Krayt has Shatterpoint, meaning that Krayt could probably quite easily tear Luke a new one, whilst Luke is no push over, Shatterpoint is a massive advantage for Krayt and cannot by any means be underestimated he could see Shatterpoints so clearly and so proficiently they were all around him.

Then we have his Telekinesis, it blew pillars and walls to pieces, his Lightning could disintegrate opponents at times and better yet Dark Transfer is something he can do pretty much whenever he wants, he could do this to either Luke or Leia and 2 vs 1 one of the siblings, kill him or her and then take out the other one.

That isn't even taking into consideration what Talon could do, how proficient are Luke and Leia at detecting Force Cloaked Assassins? because if they aren't very proficient, Talon could potentially kill Leia before they even know she is there, a literal stab in the back.

Then there are a myriad of other abilities that Talon has to use.

I think it would definitely go to Krayt and Talon in an out and out fight.

Well let's be real here, IG-88 is like the Neo of Star Wars - he can dodge bullets. Heck even the earlier models could run rings around Jedi, I don't think he'll get hit by lightning without being pinned down first.

But in particular I feel Luke is being underestimated here. Vader was just some basic brute force duelist, his form was highly refined and utitlised elements of all seven lightsaber forms, that's extremely unorthodox and extremely effective. Vader being #8 on the REAL Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists list.

And yet Luke, without any prior combat experience with Djem So or any of the forms for that matter recognised and mirrored Vader's combat style, which Vader was unable to penetrate with all his power. What does Krayt have, Niman and Jar'Kai are forms Luke is familiar with and any unorthodoxy he brings to the table Luke can quickly counter. And if Darth Vader himself can't power through Luke's defences, what chance does Krayt have.

Also remembering that Luke is likely the more powerful Force user at this time, being on the same level as Vader. And therefore lightining and telekinesis aren't going to be extremely potent against him.

I see dark transfer as the only means Krayt can win here, but I feel that could be overwhelmed if Leia uses Force harmony. I think in general we should focus more on Leia vs Talon as that would be a decider.

And also the situation in which this might occur.

I don't think we've given much thought into the use of Leia's secret lanes.

Its because both sides know about them and both sides know the other side knows. It does give more lanes for Infiltration but beyond that I still feel like it stalemates to a point.

Well let's be real here, IG-88 is like the Neo of Star Wars - he can dodge bullets. Heck even the earlier models could run rings around Jedi, I don't think he'll get hit by lightning without being pinned down first.

But in particular I feel Luke is being underestimated here. Vader was just some basic brute force duelist, his form was highly refined and utitlised elements of all seven lightsaber forms, that's extremely unorthodox and extremely effective. Vader being #8 on the REAL Most Powerful Lightsaber Duelists list.

And yet Luke, without any prior combat experience with Djem So or any of the forms for that matter recognised and mirrored Vader's combat style, which Vader was unable to penetrate with all his power. What does Krayt have, Niman and Jar'Kai are forms Luke is familiar with and any unorthodoxy he brings to the table Luke can quickly counter. And if Darth Vader himself can't power through Luke's defences, what chance does Krayt have.

Also remembering that Luke is likely the more powerful Force user at this time, being on the same level as Vader. And therefore lightining and telekinesis aren't going to be extremely potent against him.

I see dark transfer as the only means Krayt can win here, but I feel that could be overwhelmed if Leia uses Force harmony. I think in general we should focus more on Leia vs Talon as that would be a decider.

Again thank you Beni going to talk about Leia Vs Talon. The thing is I feel both of them near stalemate one another both have fought and beaten incredibly skilled duelists. and force power wise I don't see anything that one bring to the table that the other can not counter. With the exception of this ability from Leia "Luke and Leia summoned a wave of Light Side energy and enveloped Palpatine in it, cutting of his control of the storm. While the storm destroyed Eclipse and Palpatine, they fled"

It is 30 years after that for her so her power has grown Drastically even if Luke is still 6 years prior to this even Leia being 30 years after it I believe means the 2 could still pull off something similar if need be to cut one of their opponents off from the force (likely Krayt) and then using the Force Meld the 2 could act in perfect sync with Leia holding off Talon (Leia did not generally use her Jar'kai any more but would fall back on it if she felt pressured and needing to hold out a defensive longer) Leia's abilities with a saber while still largely untrained were enough Beldorion who's abilities were described as "Beldorion would change the trajectory of his lightsaber strikes in a battle, demonstrating some attributes of the seventh form of lightsaber combat.[1] Additionally, his immense strength enabled him to swing his blade with massive force nearly sufficient to break the wrists of a human." She became massively better even after this duel as at this time she had still not received any training from Saba. She again showed her prowess in defeating Tahiri the apprentice to Darth Caedus and only sparing her life because Han convinced her to.

Her Force powers even had some ability in Alter Enviroment using fog currents to cover her tracks at times or to clear her sight at others keeping her covered with out hampering her own vision. In addition to her great proficiencies with Pushes, Pulls, Saber throw and the ability to Root herself in the force to prevent those same abilities. One of her best powers is likely her Mind Trick her ability in this was so vast she nearly cause Rar to relinquish her weapon, some one who was also extremely adept at the same ability using it to fool over 30 sith at a time. Because of this (and if she has a command gun on her) Leia may just be able to affect Talon's mind to deactivate her blade long enough for Leia to end Talon.

This again is not considering the affect of IG-88 on the battle field while the twins distract its very possible he could just get behind and put a bullet in one of the 2 sith lords backs (likely Krayt who has had this happen before with Cade's mother and would have killed him if not for his dark transfer ability) or possibly even both of their backs considering his speed.

Edit: the whole thing is with Luke and Krayt near stalemating and Leia and Talon near stalemating it does make IG-88 the deciding factor as he is the thing that tips the scales, with his incredible speed and weapons capable of killing jedi and sith alike if talon and Krayt are busy with Luke and Leia then 88 is more then capable of getting shots in to end it.

Edited by tunewalker

I can't believe Krayt is being so incredibly underestimated. But whatever, I'm sure Luke could take on Exar Kun too. :rolleyes:

Pre- sith Ghost Absorbed Massassi he probably could though I doubt he could win. Kun is a massively better duelist then Krayt though and you said it yourself force power wise they are about equals. I would deffinately put him as far better then Ulic in his prime which could put him in Kun's league. (not saying Ulic was in Kun's league but he was at one point so some one who i would see as quite a bit better then Ulic possibly to the same extent as Kun means yes the 2 could duke it out and it would take time) at least that's my opinion based off of what the characters have done and who they have done it to.

Exar Kun is not a far better duellist, is he better? sure. but not by far by any means, he mastered two of Kun's favoured forms Niman and Jar'kai duelling, it'd make little sense to claim Kun would stomp Krayt.

But I agree with Aurbere, one of the most powerful Sith, a man who haunted Caedus in his dreams, is being so underestimated it's practically sad, I think it stems from the fact that he's the Dark Lord after the Rule of Two so he just gets put down out-of-hand.

And just to give some perspective here, Krayt was fighting Abeloth far more efficiently than Grand Master Luke was.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Pre- sith Ghost Absorbed Massassi he probably could though I doubt he could win. Kun is a massively better duelist then Krayt though and you said it yourself force power wise they are about equals. I would deffinately put him as far better then Ulic in his prime which could put him in Kun's league. (not saying Ulic was in Kun's league but he was at one point so some one who i would see as quite a bit better then Ulic possibly to the same extent as Kun means yes the 2 could duke it out and it would take time) at least that's my opinion based off of what the characters have done and who they have done it to.

BattleZone Spoilers:

Having reassessed my Force abilities analysis, I decided to give Darth Krayt the edge in Force abilities over Exar Kun. You'll find out why when I post the thread.

But back to one of your previous comments. You said that Luke and Leia had effective counters for all of Krayt's abilities. This is simply not true. What counter do they have for Krayt's mastery of shatterpoint? What about Force Drain?

Also, Krayt is a better Niman duelist than you give him credit for.

No he isn't not even close, look at his battles, he's been nailed more than a few times and a magnetic net of Force Lightning that will wrap around him and incapacitate or probably even destroy him is more than enough to take out any droid, regardless of talent.

I never said he was just brute force missed my point, Vader does not fight a two-handed Niman fighting style and the master of that form found Luke's and even more so his order's abilities with the lightsaber to be 'quaint', Kun clearly thought their lightsaber abilities wouldn't be very effective.

Krayt doesn't only know Niman and Jar'kai however, he was highly proficient in Ataru and Juyo and yet again Shatterpoint has been completely ignored.

He didn't even know to keep his lightsaber to defend against Sith Lightning, nevermind how to counter it.

Sorry but Krayt > ROTJ Luke, any day of the week.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Should Krayt really be at his full power here? I mean didn't he have armor that resisted lightsabers too? Plus among his Force Powers n all that noise? I mean who in the entire Kaggath could actually win against him here? Far be it from me to nerf a character here but.....I don't see any of the combatants of any faction being able to beat Krayt at full power.

Though from what I have looked up with other people/experts, Krayt's skills are just great aside from 1 or two things yet here is another story.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Should Krayt really be at his full power here? I mean didn't he have armor that resisted lightsabers too? Plus among his Force Powers n all that noise? I mean who in the entire Kaggath could actually win against him here? Far be it from me to nerf a character here but.....I don't see any of the combatants of any faction being able to beat Krayt at full power.

He lost his armor after his rebirth, so he isn't all that OP.

No he isn't not even close, look at his battles, he's been nailed more than a few times and a magnetic net of Force Lightning that will wrap around him and incapacitate or probably even destroy him is more than enough to take out any droid, regardless of talent.

I never said he was just brute force missed my point, Vader does not fight a two-handed Niman fighting style and the master of that form found Luke's and even more so his order's abilities with the lightsaber to be 'quaint', Kun clearly thought their lightsaber abilities wouldn't be very effective.

Krayt doesn't only know Niman and Jar'kai however, he was highly proficient in Ataru and Juyo and yet again Shatterpoint has been completely ignored.

He didn't even know to keep his lightsaber to defend against Sith Lightning, nevermind how to counter it.

Sorry but Krayt > ROTJ Luke, any day of the week.

Luke used Tutanimis instinctually for a short time after getting hit with lightning against the most powerful sith lord of all time. I think that says a little bit. I don't see anything in Krayt's history to show that he is the level of Niman master that is being said here honestly, and Luke countered much more unorthodox fighting style from Lumiya's lightwhip 2 weeks after RotJ, he didn't have time for training he was still recovering to think he cant adapt to a form he actually used to do so is a bit far fetched. I don't see any one claiming Vader couldn't take on Krayt and give him a run for his money, but Luke who mirrored his fathers form and has shown himself to be more adaptable and is in fact more powerful then his father gets Rofl stomped? Call me skeptical. And all Shatterpoint is really going to help Krayt with is seeing that the twins are each others shatterpoint or possibly that IG-88 is the shatter point to the whole thing making him try to go after him only to get hit by Leia's wall of light ability cutting him off from his own powers for a short time. The wall of Light is technically a counter to all of Krayts abilities as it severs his ability to control the dark side for a time.

Still unsure that the force lightning will get past the energy shield IG-88 has.

Edited by tunewalker

Luke used Tutanimis instinctually for a short time after getting hit with lightning against the most powerful sith lord of all time. I think that says a little bit. I don't see anything in Krayt's history to show that he is the level of Niman master that is being said here honestly, and Luke countered much more unorthodox fighting style from Lumiya's lightwhip 2 weeks after RotJ, he didn't have time for training he was still recovering to think he cant adapt to a form he actually used to do so is a bit far fetched. I don't see any one claiming Vader couldn't take on Krayt and give him a run for his money, but Luke who mirrored his fathers form and has shown himself to be more adaptable and is in fact more powerful then his father gets Rofl stomped? Call me skeptical. And all Shatterpoint is really going to help Krayt with is seeing that the twins are each others shatterpoint or possibly that IG-88 is the shatter point to the whole thing making him try to go after him only to get hit by Leia's wall of light ability cutting him off from his own powers for a short time. The wall of Light is technically a counter to all of Krayts abilities as it severs his ability to control the dark side for a time.

1.Then you clearly didn't read Star Wars legacies, Krayt was a very adept master of Jar'kai and Niman and incorporated Juyo and Ataru elements into his form, do remember he was once A'sharad Hett and that he was considered a very skilled duellist by Yoda, Windu and Kenobi even as a Padawan.

He faced Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi shortly after Order 66 and nearly beat him twice, the Soresu master and this is waaay before his prime about 150 years before his prime in-fact, see why me and Aurbere think he is being so incredibly underestimated here?

2.No Shatterpoint has far more uses than seeing what an opponent's mental shatterpoint is, it also gives one the ability to see Shatterpoints of the near future and even in your opponent's themselves such as weaknesses in fighting styles, Krayt goes on record as the most adept at this technique.

3.Leia can't use wall of light or she gets decapitated where she stands, she would be left defenceless if she went for this ability and Talon could quite easily kill her from the get go, no Leia is fighting Talon here.

Was Leia not in concert with Luke when they used the Wall of Light against Palpatine? And can someone please point me to a time when Wall of Light was used instantly in the middle of combat?

Yes the two of them did it together

However Leia managed to shield her son from Palpatine's attempts at Essence transfer, so if we're talking about that, it won't happen.

Yes the two of them did it together

However Leia managed to shield her son from Palpatine's attempts at Essence transfer, so if we're talking about that, it won't happen.

We weren't really talking about Essence Transfer, and I believe it was barred from use by Beni.

1.Then you clearly didn't read Star Wars legacies, Krayt was a very adept master of Jar'kai and Niman and incorporated Juyo and Ataru elements into his form, do remember he was once A'sharad Hett and that he was considered a very skilled duellist by Yoda, Windu and Kenobi even as a Padawan.

He faced Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi shortly after Order 66 and nearly beat him twice, the Soresu master and this is waaay before his prime about 150 years before his prime in-fact, see why me and Aurbere think he is being so incredibly underestimated here?

2.No Shatterpoint has far more uses than seeing what an opponent's mental shatterpoint is, it also gives one the ability to see Shatterpoints of the near future and even in your opponent's themselves such as weaknesses in fighting styles, Krayt goes on record as the most adept at this technique.

3.Leia can't use wall of light or she gets decapitated where she stands, she would be left defenceless if she went for this ability and Talon could quite easily kill her from the get go, no Leia is fighting Talon here.

And Luke fought some one who had all 7 forms incorporated in addition to the ones you are talking about. I highly doubt Krayt got any better other wise he would fair much better then he does when fighting some one like Cade (i know Krayt fights better then Cade but by the fact that Cade can keep up as well as he does means i doubt Krayts abilities). At the end of the day i don't see Krayt beating Luke in a pure saber duel.

2. Luke's form was a hybrid of all seven forms and when using a shoto i don't think it had any real exploitable weaknesses. Honestly we can not predict how this would effect the battle and it should already be taken into account of his saber duels since he was always using it, yet as i said above from all his fights he still appears to be no better then Luke and Luke still looks to be one who could potentially over power him.

3. I thought Talon was busy dealing with IG-88 or is that Krayt either way it leaves Luke to keep the other occupied while she draws on Luke's power to do so.

Edited by tunewalker

One of Benis posts mentioned Essence transfer as the only way to win...

Dark Transfer different ability. Its an ability that in appearance looks like Force lightning but has a completely different effect and behavior. It allows some one to prevent another from dieing. A second use of the ability is to the reverse the effect causing old wounds and the like to reopen.

Edited by tunewalker

And Luke fought some one who had all 7 forms incorporated in addition to the ones you are talking about. I highly doubt Krayt got any better other wise he would fair much better then he does when fighting some one like Cade (i know Krayt fights better then Cade but by the fact that Cade can keep up as well as he does means i doubt Krayts abilities). At the end of the day i don't see Krayt beating Luke in a pure saber duel.

2. Luke's form was a hybrid of all seven forms and when using a shoto i don't think it had any real exploitable weaknesses. Honestly we can not predict how this would effect the battle and it should already be taken into account of his saber duels since he was always using it, yet as i said above from all his fights he still appears to be no better then Luke and Luke still looks to be one who could potentially over power him.

3. I thought Talon was busy dealing with IG-88 or is that Krayt either way it leaves Luke to keep the other occupied while she draws on Luke's power to do so.

1.Cade Skywalker never fought Krayt properly, Krayt was always teasing and tempting him, Krayt had a fondness for torturing Cade, Cade had hidden the fact he'd been trained by multiple Jedi and had greatly increased his Skywalker potential which was Krayt's second downfall, yet Krayt still would have returned if it was not for GM Luke's spirit stopping Krayt from using Essence Transfer.

Hett did improve greatly, that is a canon fact regardless of your opinion as he went into deep Sith training to eventually fight and kill Vader and Palpatine for nearly 25 years but they had both been killed at the Battle of Endor once he returned to the known world which is when he brought about the Rule of One.

2.Yes he used a shoto to face Lumiya who is nowhere even close to either Vader or Krayt in lightsaber combat, the only advantage she ever had over Luke was the lightwhip, when that advantage was cut short (literally) she got stomped on by Luke himself, hardly impressive.

You are once again under-estimating Krayt out of hand.

3.As I have said before and will say again I do not believe any droid regardless of skill can face two Sith with such extremely powerful torrents of Force Lightning not only could Talon Force Crush him into position and then Lightning Cone him, Krayt could use his extremely powerful Force Wave on the word go and potentially disable IG-88 straight away.

Edited by LadyKulvax

1.Cade Skywalker never fought Krayt properly, Krayt was always teasing and tempting him, Krayt had a fondness for torturing Cade, Cade had hidden the fact he'd been trained by multiple Jedi and had greatly increased his Skywalker potential which was Krayt's second downfall, yet Krayt still would have returned if it was not for GM Luke's spirit stopping Krayt from using Essence Transfer.

Hett did improve greatly, that is a canon fact regardless of your opinion as he went into deep Sith training to eventually fight and kill Vader and Palpatine for nearly 25 years but they had both been killed at the Battle of Endor once he returned to the known world which is when he brought about the Rule of One.

2.Yes he used a shoto to face Lumiya who is nowhere even close to either Vader or Krayt in lightsaber combat, the only advantage she ever had over Luke was the lightwhip, when that advantage was cut short (literally) she got stomped on by Luke himself, hardly impressive.

You are once again under-estimating Krayt out of hand.

3.As I have said before and will say again I do not believe any droid regardless of skill can face two Sith with such extremely powerful torrents of Force Lightning not only could Talon Force Crush him into position and then Lightning Cone him, Krayt could use his extremely powerful Force Wave on the word go and potentially disable IG-88 straight away.

They can do this while attempting to be hacked by Luke? and still don't see evidence of Force lightning penetrating a powerful energy shield. Also unsure that the Force crush could work because his armor was much stronger then mosts, and the force wave is most assuredly dodgeable and likely not to have the effect on IG-88 you are hoping. If it was this easy to take out skilled bounty hunters with the proper equipment why did such things almost never happen.

Your right she isn't but Luke is. Luke did defeat Darth Vader using Vader's own form and i would still say Vader is better then Krayt that means is pure saber combat. Luke is better then Krayt. He used his fathers form and bested his father with it. If Vader can beat Krayt in a saber duel then Luke assuredly can.

Yet it was still close enough that by not taking him seriously it caused his death.... and are you seriously saying that Krayt could have beaten palpatine now because that's what i am reading.

Finally i don't think it took long for Luke and Leia to use the wall of Light so again those moments spent going after IG-88 gives Leia that opportunity to use it and with Krayt not having access to his powers he falls in short order.