Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is gonna fight against Luke Skywalker, ROTJ version....ehhhh.

Its Luke RotJ and Leia in her Prime and IG-88 vs Krayt and Talon.

RotJ still includes abilities that he would have rationally had at the time which is why I talked about the Holding an AT-ST up as he had little to no training was still suffering from Sidious's lightning and the short time after it is about the same amount of time before Krayt would be facing him thus his powers should have grown. So think Rebellion Era Luke with out the weakness to Lightning caused by Sidious because they are essentially the same.

Its Luke RotJ and Leia in her Prime and IG-88 vs Krayt and Talon.

RotJ still includes abilities that he would have rationally had at the time which is why I talked about the Holding an AT-ST up as he had little to no training was still suffering from Sidious's lightning and the short time after it is about the same amount of time before Krayt would be facing him thus his powers should have grown. So think Rebellion Era Luke with out the weakness to Lightning caused by Sidious because they are essentially the same.

So it's Rebellion era Luke then? Ok I guess that is a little better.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Blockade? What blockade?

And you don't have access to Golan Arms I'm afraid.

Not saying I do I am saying I have access to the factories that would be on the world because Golan arms had factories on Rendili.

Edit: As far as blockade goes.... I have ships that can use intradiction as well. They would be able to blockade routes to Arkania and Carida I would think especially if all the fighting is done at Brentaal or Rendili as to get to pretty much any of the lanes that go to Arkania or Carida or Hapes the KV have to go through one of these to planets.

Edited by tunewalker

Exactly. Luke can hold his own against Krayt in lightsaber combat and if Leia manages to use Force harmony then simply put Krayt will be defeated. Talon is the one who throws the spanner in the works, if she can keep Leia busy Krayt has a chance of winning because without Leia's help I don't think he can resist dark transfer.

But then we throw IG-88 to Keep Talon busy or to help out Luke and we are right back where we started essentially.

Not saying I do I am saying I have access to the factories that would be on the world because Golan arms had factories on Rendili.
Eh, you need people to run those factories/outfit them to build your weapons etc. and I doubt a few weapons factories are worth the effort. They've got bigger fish to fry. That and blockading the planet works just as well.

Eh, you need people to run those factories/outfit them to build your weapons etc. and I doubt a few weapons factories are worth the effort. They've got bigger fish to fry. That and blockading the planet works just as well.

Money, I have lots of it and they have a lot of workers? I think I can??????

Also an idea I had about dealing with the Virus.

The 300,000 troops I am trying to train and Smugglers hired from Brentaal along with Freighter captains. I am insanely rich with the Hapans and Arkania mines helping out with some dedicated people and some bought people I would not have to waste a single personnel or ship to help the Virus.

something to think about just saying this would help minimize the effect the Virus had at distracting my troops.

And finally I don't feel the KV will go on the immediate offensive. They have one of the largest shipyards in the galaxy and already a numbers advantage in terms of naval forces, so I doubt they'll see a need to take urgent action at Rendilli. Whereas leaving Foreost protected by only 10 vessels is a fools errand, instead given their naturally defensible position its better for them to wait for the Alliance to make the first move - and then act accordingly.

And finally I don't feel the KV will go on the immediate offensive. They have one of the largest shipyards in the galaxy and already a numbers advantage in terms of naval forces, so I doubt they'll see a need to take urgent action at Rendilli. Whereas leaving Foreost protected by only 10 vessels is a fools errand, instead given their naturally defensible position its better for them to wait for the Alliance to make the first move - and then act accordingly.

Which means see #415 where the battle still doesn't really change all that much some of the same notes play out just the AoW is force to retreat, with some stolen ships and both having a fairly battered army. Also Rendili was a rival to Kuat and Republic-class star destroyers are just as good as Imp I's but have the advantage of taking half the time to build and the disadvantage of not being able to stay out longer then 2 years rather then 6 years like an Imp I so I will out produce the KV if they try to just have a staring contest and we both just do infiltration missions. (this isn't including hapes). All-in-all not much changes.

Edit: thank you beni for convincing me to get Rendili rather then just going NAWWWWW I don't need to build ships I can just use the repair yards at Brentaal, Hapes will build enough for me.... aren't I glad I didn't do that now :D

Edited by tunewalker

I don't know if any one sees this but I see it as very much the same fundementals as Rebels Vs Empire classic much of the same players are here and some of the same units. The Empire is in a more defendable local like always. The big difference this time around is the Rebels are not at an extreme numbers disadvantage on either ships or ground and they also are no longer at a monetary disadvantage they have gained the advantage in both arenas and only still have the numbers disadvantage in ships, but not a large one and an even smaller difference in Firepower becoming near equal. The rest of the elements are all pretty much there even down to the powerful Emperor and his Second hand. That's just what I see personally.

1.The 501st can survive much better odds than 1.5 against genetic Rebel Troops, regardless of number, citing their defeat (they didn't have the numbers advantage at all I have the graphic novel right here) against the Noghri whom Vader wanted to recruit as his personal Imperial Assassins after seeing how good they were in a fight using stealth, is hardly cause to claim that the 501st are not all they are made out to be

Tell me any other force that could take down the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Conclave, multiple Jedi Masters and take down the Kamino cloning facility against 3:1 odds against their own Clone Trooper brethren and once again the largest deployment they have ever had together number at 2,000.

Also, the 501st deployed on the Death Star are way out of time from the version I am using, do remember the quick aging of the Clones themselves.

2.I would like to give people an idea on how Hunter Killer Probots work in the first place and why they could be so efficient in shutting down any rebel infiltrations at all:

Firstly, Hunter Killer Probots have extremely advanced life sign detectors and energy detectors making their ability to track down anything very advanced, this will be supplanted by the fact that any and all ships can and will be searched, there isn't going to be mass traffic or anything to deal with, they will only have to manage incoming and outgoing vessels, in war time especially on a frontline world the traffic is going to be restricted to military vessels only, given how efficient Isard was at stopping the Imperial Defection Insurgency, dealing with cargo and supply vessels will be easy.

Secondly, Hunter Killer Probots can do multiple jobs at once, they have strong Tractor Beams to grab hold of any ships that are incoming, they also have multiple grasping extensors meaning any ship tractor beamed close enough can be grabbed, stored and become stuck and it can become stuck, any time they see armed soldiers regardless of uniform inside a cargo ship they can immediately send out their position and if need be, they can self-destruct destroying everything in a small vicinity.

Thirdly, I believe I have far far more than a few of these droids because not only do I control a planet with hundreds on it (Byss), I have two ways to build these things, as not only can Arakyd Industries supply them, but Koros Major with it's own droid production facilities can build them as well, sooner rather than later I can have a small army of these things everywhere.

3.I still have not seen any indication at all of Leia using her Battle Meditation to shift the balance of power in a large engagement, any and all indications of her using this ability were in far far smaller engagements, I think her ability to use Battle Meditation is being blown far out of proportion.

4.Heavy Tank Droids, particle weapons are very powerful and have the ability to cause massive damage, a Heavy Particle Cannon could decimate a small area, these tanks are very very powerful and very durable, they can cause serious damage and can't even be deflected by lightsabers, nevermind anything else.

1.The 501st can survive much better odds than 1.5 against genetic Rebel Troops, regardless of number, citing their defeat (they didn't have the numbers advantage at all I have the graphic novel right here) against the Noghri whom Vader wanted to recruit as his personal Imperial Assassins after seeing how good they were in a fight using stealth, is hardly cause to claim that the 501st are not all they are made out to be

Tell me any other force that could take down the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Conclave, multiple Jedi Masters and take down the Kamino cloning facility against 3:1 odds against their own Clone Trooper brethren and once again the largest deployment they have ever had together number at 2,000.

Also, the 501st deployed on the Death Star are way out of time from the version I am using, do remember the quick aging of the Clones themselves.

2.I would like to give people an idea on how Hunter Killer Probots work in the first place and why they could be so efficient in shutting down any rebel infiltrations at all:

Firstly, Hunter Killer Probots have extremely advanced life sign detectors and energy detectors making their ability to track down anything very advanced, this will be supplanted by the fact that any and all ships can and will be searched, there isn't going to be mass traffic or anything to deal with, they will only have to manage incoming and outgoing vessels, in war time especially on a frontline world the traffic is going to be restricted to military vessels only, given how efficient Isard was at stopping the Imperial Defection Insurgency, dealing with cargo and supply vessels will be easy.

Secondly, Hunter Killer Probots can do multiple jobs at once, they have strong Tractor Beams to grab hold of any ships that are incoming, they also have multiple grasping extensors meaning any ship tractor beamed close enough can be grabbed, stored and become stuck and it can become stuck, any time they see armed soldiers regardless of uniform inside a cargo ship they can immediately send out their position and if need be, they can self-destruct destroying everything in a small vicinity.

Thirdly, I believe I have far far more than a few of these droids because not only do I control a planet with hundreds on it (Byss), I have two ways to build these things, as not only can Arakyd Industries supply them, but Koros Major with it's own droid production facilities can build them as well, sooner rather than later I can have a small army of these things everywhere.

3.I still have not seen any indication at all of Leia using her Battle Meditation to shift the balance of power in a large engagement, any and all indications of her using this ability were in far far smaller engagements, I think her ability to use Battle Meditation is being blown far out of proportion.

4.Heavy Tank Droids, particle weapons are very powerful and have the ability to cause massive damage, a Heavy Particle Cannon could decimate a small area, these tanks are very very powerful and very durable, they can cause serious damage and can't even be deflected by lightsabers, nevermind anything else.

You do not get the droids that were on those planets the units that were on planets have all be replaced by your own forces that's not how this works. If your building HK droids at those factories your not building other droids, also I don't think you are supposed to be able to do that Arkyd is your supplier that doesn't mean they share schematics with you they just share supplies with you.

The Spec forces and spec ops had camo suits to fool the very sensors you are talking about, and we have to take into consideration it wont stop people it sees as having the proper autherazation as some of the Infiltrators will have killed the crew quietly disposed of the bodies and taken their identities it could be months before they found out other wise.

Not to mention if the HK droids do bring them inside like they often do my special forces are trained in Slicing and noted weakness of those HK's is they can be sliced very easily from the inside once they have captured the ships. They aren't really stopping anything.

and for the tank droids See T-4B heavy tank, T-3B heavy tanks and Starbolt concussive missles. If these small vehicles and armor piercing concussive missles can take down AT-AT's they can take down those tanks.

As far as the 501st are concerned the rebels were beating standard storm troopers at better then 2:1 odds that's where you end up seeing the 1.5:1 odds against the rebels because 501st 3:1 odds against fellow storm troopers. Rebels 2:1 odds against same opponents the assessment is more then fair.

Edited by tunewalker

You do not get the droids that were on those planets the units that were on planets have all be replaced by your own forces that's not how this works. If your building HK droids at those factories your not building other droids, also I don't think you are supposed to be able to do that Arkyd is your supplier that doesn't mean they share schematics with you they just share supplies with you.

The Spec forces and spec ops had camo suits to fool the very sensors you are talking about, and we have to take into consideration it wont stop people it sees as having the proper autherazation as some of the Infiltrators will have killed the crew quietly disposed of the bodies and taken their identities it could be months before they found out other wise.

Not to mention if the HK droids do bring them inside like they often do my special forces are trained in Slicing and noted weakness of those HK's is they can be sliced very easily from the inside once they have captured the ships. They aren't really stopping anything.

and for the tank droids See T-4B heavy tank, T-3B heavy tanks and Starbolt concussive missles. If these small vehicles and armor piercing concussive missles can take down AT-AT's they can take down those tanks.

Do you think the factories are small? because they aren't, they are big, I can't only make one type of droid, that's a fallacy and a half, I dont even need that many to keep the first line of defence clear, let alone the rest of my planets, considering the Probot's ability to do multiple searches and capture multiple ships one Probot is worth seven cargo freighters, all of a sudden those numbers start to matter for very little.

They are not going to fool advanced sensors that can scan multiple vessels, search them with those sensors and focus them on minor targets, these aren't generic sensors these are the most advanced ones the Empire could get a-hold of. Also anyone carrying any type of weaponry, which the Probot can scan for by the way hence the 'Search' and 'Focus' functions are not going to be getting by with simple ID tags, weaponry can easily be cracked down on, unless of course your mission is to walk in and get slaughtered because your men don't have any weapons.

Oh and you failed to note the self destruct or their ability to instantly broadcast an intruder, anyone that gets caught is either being blown into space dust immediately or quite soon after immediately.

None of those have anywhere near the range of particle weaponry, you see the difference is such a large Particle Cannon is effectively going to be artillery not a close range support vehicle like an AT-AT or an AT-ST, in other words you can't blow them up unless you come for them, meanwhile any forces or bases are getting bombarded heavily by particle energy that is effectively acting as long-range artillery.

Oh and no it isn't, your rebels beat conscripted Storm Troopers on multiple occasions, the comparison in quality between generic Stormtrooper and a Clone Trooper trained since birth is not a valid one, given how much better Clones were, Simply put there is no way at all that a generic Rebel militia even if they have numbers is going to be able to take on the 501st Legion.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Do you think the factories are small? because they aren't, they are big, I can't only make one type of droid, that's a fallacy and a half, I dont even need that many to keep the first line of defence clear, let alone the rest of my planets, considering the Probot's ability to do multiple searches and capture multiple ships one Probot is worth seven cargo freighters, all of a sudden those numbers start to matter for very little.

They are not going to fool advanced sensors that can scan multiple vessels, search them with those sensors and focus them on minor targets, these aren't generic sensors these are the most advanced ones the Empire could get a-hold of. Also anyone carrying any type of weaponry, which the Probot can scan for by the way hence the 'Search' and 'Focus' functions are not going to be getting by with simple ID tags, weaponry can easily be cracked down on, unless of course your mission is to walk in and get slaughtered because your men don't have any weapons.

Oh and you failed to note the self destruct or their ability to instantly broadcast an intruder, anyone that gets caught is either being blown into space dust immediately or quite soon after immediately.

None of those have anywhere near the range of particle weaponry, you see the difference is such a large Particle Cannon is effectively going to be artillery not a close range support vehicle like an AT-AT or an AT-ST, in other words you can't blow them up unless you come for them, meanwhile any forces or bases are getting bombarded heavily by particle energy that is effectively acting as long-range artillery.

Oh and no it isn't, your rebels beat conscripted Storm Troopers on multiple occasions, the comparison in quality between generic Stormtrooper and a Clone Trooper trained since birth is not a valid one, given how much better Clones were, Simply put there is no way at all that a generic Rebel militia even if they have numbers is going to be able to take on the 501st Legion.

Your spinning your wheel's rayla. They are going to fool the Advanced scanning equipment because they were specifically designed to do just that to those very same scanners. If weaponry is cracked down on there are several types of weapons that can be dismantled to look like normal every day items or that can be concealed even from sensors. Also what do you think is going to be on those cargo ships, most likely weapons and supplies for your own troops they can very easily just use those.

I have artillery as well and Vangaurd units were based around doing exactly what you are talking about getting close and blowing them up, not to mention my vehicles in general are faster then yours as it was part of the philosophy of the rebels getting to back through one means or another to blow up siege weapons is something my troops are capable of.

There were a lot of clones left over after the war. So a few entanglements were with clones, further more there were clone defectors that some rebels fought along side and learned how both Clone troopers and Storm troopers fought. The rebels were still capable of beating Clone troopers at around 2:1 odds all we are going to run into is an agree to disagree moment.

All-in-all I know about this stuff but it largely doesn't matter we are hitting an agree to disagree on these points.

As far as Krayt & Talon vs Luke, Leia and IG-88 goes...

Well sorry but IG-88? cool Assassin Droid and everything, but I wonder what is going to happen to him when either Krayt or Talon sticks a few volts of their Force Lightning into him? yeh sorry but he is a wreck on the floor, Talon had the ability to use her Force Lightning in a cone that wrapped tightly around her opponent and tortured them for sometimes hours, that is how advanced she was.

Sorry I don't see IG-88 lasting long at all, if he doesn't get knocked out right away.

Then we have Krayt and Talon vs ROTJ Luke and Leia, hm I dont think Luke can take Krayt, whilst Luke beat his brute force father, when was the last time he faced a master of Niman and Jar'kai, two completely different kinds of lightsaber combat? he hasn't simply put, which I think would be his undoing, not saying Krayt is better than Vader, but Krayt is a completely different kind of duellist than Luke has ever faced before and I don't think frankly that he could defeat him blade on blade.

In force ability I don't see how Luke can take down Krayt, Krayt has Shatterpoint, meaning that Krayt could probably quite easily tear Luke a new one, whilst Luke is no push over, Shatterpoint is a massive advantage for Krayt and cannot by any means be underestimated he could see Shatterpoints so clearly and so proficiently they were all around him.

Then we have his Telekinesis, it blew pillars and walls to pieces, his Lightning could disintegrate opponents at times and better yet Dark Transfer is something he can do pretty much whenever he wants, he could do this to either Luke or Leia and 2 vs 1 one of the siblings, kill him or her and then take out the other one.

That isn't even taking into consideration what Talon could do, how proficient are Luke and Leia at detecting Force Cloaked Assassins? because if they aren't very proficient, Talon could potentially kill Leia before they even know she is there, a literal stab in the back.

Then there are a myriad of other abilities that Talon has to use.

I think it would definitely go to Krayt and Talon in an out and out fight.

Your spinning your wheel's rayla. They are going to fool the Advanced scanning equipment because they were specifically designed to do just that to those very same scanners. If weaponry is cracked down on there are several types of weapons that can be dismantled to look like normal every day items or that can be concealed even from sensors. Also what do you think is going to be on those cargo ships, most likely weapons and supplies for your own troops they can very easily just use those.

I have artillery as well and Vangaurd units were based around doing exactly what you are talking about getting close and blowing them up, not to mention my vehicles in general are faster then yours as it was part of the philosophy of the rebels getting to back through one means or another to blow up siege weapons is something my troops are capable of.

There were a lot of clones left over after the war. So a few entanglements were with clones, further more there were clone defectors that some rebels fought along side and learned how both Clone troopers and Storm troopers fought. The rebels were still capable of beating Clone troopers at around 2:1 odds all we are going to run into is an agree to disagree moment.

All-in-all I know about this stuff but it largely doesn't matter we are hitting an agree to disagree on these points.

'Most sensors/scanners' the most advanced in the galaxy? yeh that is likely beyond 'most', if it was that easy to slip by them the Rebels would have done it when they had to, but they didnt, they need a smuggler to do it for them, fortunately for them, the Smuggler knew exactly what to look for and do once captured, in other words the only person they could turn to to get past those things in the first place had the one and only idea of getting captured, there wasn't a way to sneak past them, they had to get captured to get past and yet again that smuggler knew exactly what to do, so that 'weakness' was more like exploiting something a smuggler already knew about, certainly not an obvious weakness.

Tell me how you are going to be able to take them down when they are defended by all sorts of anti-air and anti-tank weapons emplacements, getting to them wouldnt be easy and the point is not really who has the better vehicles, more along the lines of, I can heavily damage your base from a distance and maybe even destroy the Shield Generator.

You mean more like battalions with an almost 1-3 Clone to Conscript ratio and that was at best, the 501st was the only legion that for a long while remained what it was during the Republic times and wasn't effected by the decrease in quality which came with Imperial Academy recruits, it wouldn't have been anything like fighting a full blown Clone Trooper Legion, let alone the best by a fairly strong margin.

As far as Krayt & Talon vs Luke, Leia and IG-88 goes...

Well sorry but IG-88? cool Assassin Droid and everything, but I wonder what is going to happen to him when either Krayt or Talon sticks a few volts of their Force Lightning into him? yeh sorry but he is a wreck on the floor, Talon had the ability to use her Force Lightning in a cone that wrapped tightly around her opponent and tortured them for sometimes hours, that is how advanced she was.

Sorry I don't see IG-88 lasting long at all, if he doesn't get knocked out right away.

Then we have Krayt and Talon vs ROTJ Luke and Leia, hm I dont think Luke can take Krayt, whilst Luke beat his brute force father, when was the last time he faced a master of Niman and Jar'kai, two completely different kinds of lightsaber combat? he hasn't simply put, which I think would be his undoing, not saying Krayt is better than Vader, but Krayt is a completely different kind of duellist than Luke has ever faced before and I don't think frankly that he could defeat him blade on blade.

In force ability I don't see how Luke can take down Krayt, Krayt has Shatterpoint, meaning that Krayt could probably quite easily tear Luke a new one, whilst Luke is no push over, Shatterpoint is a massive advantage for Krayt and cannot by any means be underestimated he could see Shatterpoints so clearly and so proficiently they were all around him.

Then we have his Telekinesis, it blew pillars and walls to pieces, his Lightning could disintegrate opponents at times and better yet Dark Transfer is something he can do pretty much whenever he wants, he could do this to either Luke or Leia and 2 vs 1 one of the siblings, kill him or her and then take out the other one.

That isn't even taking into consideration what Talon could do, how proficient are Luke and Leia at detecting Force Cloaked Assassins? because if they aren't very proficient, Talon could potentially kill Leia before they even know she is there, a literal stab in the back.

Then there are a myriad of other abilities that Talon has to use.

I think it would definitely go to Krayt and Talon in an out and out fight.

Leia was very proficient in sensing assassins. Also IG-88 is very fast he could very easily dodge the lightning also there is a possibility his energy shields could block force lightning or even his hand as it blocked blaster bolts. He will last much better then you are giving him credit for.

Luke fought a completely different style opponent in Lumiya not long after and with the use of a shoto saber, Leia doesn't use her Jar'kai any more but still has her second saber. Luke showed a mastery of 2 saber combat against Lumiya so with Leia's Second saber he would be more then capable of defeating Krayt in a saber duel. He also with no training deflected some of Palpatines lightning with out the use of his saber. Leia has beaten several dark jedi and both Luke and Leia have shown great proficiency in Telekinetics. Leia capable of holding the falcon together and able to chain force based pushes and pulls into her saber combat though she has admitted problems with levitation portion of Telekinetics, something Luke shows great proficiency in when just a week after the defeat of Vader with no time to train and while still recovering from Sidious's lightning he holds up a AT-ST while in the midst of a fight with his lightsaber. Considering his only time using telekinetics before this is when he has not completed his training or when he is "gently" lifting 3PO its pretty clear he was actually capable of this during RotJ or he had a massive leap in one weak and Talon and Krayt aren't going to be facing off against the twins for at least a week. To top all this off with Leia using Force Meld the 2 of them will be in even greater Sync with one another and their force powers will additionally be augmented to bring both of them far higher.

While Krayt and Talon may still be able to take Luke and Leia but barely, IG-88 will tip the scales. Skilled bounty hunters have always given even the most skilled and powerful Force users a problem in the past and IG-88 is one of the best out there especially in pure combat writing him off is a terrible mistake.

'Most sensors/scanners' the most advanced in the galaxy? yeh that is likely beyond 'most', if it was that easy to slip by them the Rebels would have done it when they had to, but they didnt, they need a smuggler to do it for them, fortunately for them, the Smuggler knew exactly what to look for and do once captured, in other words the only person they could turn to to get past those things in the first place had the one and only idea of getting captured, there wasn't a way to sneak past them, they had to get captured to get past and yet again that smuggler knew exactly what to do, so that 'weakness' was more like exploiting something a smuggler already knew about, certainly not an obvious weakness.

Tell me how you are going to be able to take them down when they are defended by all sorts of anti-air and anti-tank weapons emplacements, getting to them wouldnt be easy and the point is not really who has the better vehicles, more along the lines of, I can heavily damage your base from a distance and maybe even destroy the Shield Generator.

You mean more like battalions with an almost 1-3 Clone to Conscript ratio and that was at best, the 501st was the only legion that for a long while remained what it was during the Republic times and wasn't effected by the decrease in quality which came with Imperial Academy recruits, it wouldn't have been anything like fighting a full blown Clone Trooper Legion, let alone the best by a fairly strong margin.

Like I said agree to disagree Rayla. Those scanners were used in other places the rebels did get by it on occasion. They can and will get past them again. Leia obviously knows of the weakness so the idea that she would not have told her special forces or Special ops members about it. Also Spec ops were largely made of smugglers at times and how do you know the Special forces wont hire some smugglers to get them past. Or that IG-88 wont use IG-2000's ability to hack things from a distance to hack said droids allowing the infiltrators to get passed so on and so forth like I said spinning Wheels.

You missed the point Rayla they aren't going to get close enough to fire at the generators most likely because of the way the rebels defense works. They will likely be destroyed before then. Yes you have anti-vehicle stuff to but that can be destroyed with vanguard units or standard foot soldiers generally to its a never ending circle that goes round and round. Both teams bring the same stuff and the same counters the other team is bringing... you have artillery awesome so do I, you have ways to blow up artillery ..... awesome so do I so on and so forth not much of a point to it in the end.

Battallions that they still fought at 2:1 odds nothing really changes they still fight the clones at 2:1 odds like I said agree to disagree essentially.

Droids + Lightning = bad mix, simple as that, Droid + extremely powerful Lightning that tore through a Jedi Master's force barriers and the Force Barriers of the venerable Imperial Knights with ease? he is toast, I don't care what kind of energy absorption techniques he has, Force Lightning that powerful in a wide cone? he would not dodge it neither would he be able to block it, he'd be fried straight away, when was the last time IG-88 faced Force Lightning? let alone extremely powerful versions of it..... sorry but as good as IG-88 is, he is facing Force Lightning that can disintegrate and incapacitate for hours.

Also I thought this was strictly ROTJ Luke? if it's further on, maybe I should just call GG because any later and we are dealing with the Luke that beat Reborn Palpatine in an outright duel, he could effectively kill just about anyone he wanted whenever he liked, ROTJ Luke is a lot less OP by comparison.

ROTJ Luke definitely had not faced someone as masterful with that kind of multi-form combat as Krayt was, after ROTJ? sure, but ROTJ Luke? no simply no, Krayt with that mastery of lightsaber combat, combined with Luke's inexperience and Krayt's powerful Shatterpoints, Luke wouldn't win.

But strictly ROTJ Luke and prime Leia vs Talon and Krayt? I still call it for Krayt, he could seriously just Dark Transfer one of them and then kill the other one with the double team, that would be all it took.

Even if IG-88 was still in the battle, this same tactic would make his influence little, he can be focused by Talon whilst Krayt kills whoever is left out of the siblings.

Also Force Meld won't work very well when Talon is right on top of Leia.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Anyway those are just my thoughts and opinions on recent topics, I'm not going to go around in circles as clearly no room is available to be opened and I need to sleep, night everyone, sorry for the lack of input recently but I'm really not suited to spend much time on my computer right now, I will however spend what time I can, I'd hate to lose this Kaggath just because I cant spend that much time on it right now.