Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

I will challenge that the hapans are not in-fact near human they are all decendents of the human Lorel Raiders and the Human woman they captured. I see nothing to suggest that they aren't actually human other then Wookie saying they aren't which to me is a bit farfetched.

Their list is compiled by official star wars sourcebooks that point out the categories, I do believe however the Hapans are not included for the sole reason that they didnt reveal themselves until after said sourcebooks are placed, if you catch my meaning, so yes they are likely human enough to be included on that list.

Anyway, those were meant to be our last posts and it is time we stopped this debate and let Beni finish it off as he wished to do.

This shall be my final post respectfully, until Beni makes the victors post.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their list is compiled by official star wars sourcebooks that point out the categories, I do believe however the Hapans are not included for the sole reason that they didnt reveal themselves until after said sourcebooks are placed, if you catch my meaning, so yes they are likely human enough to be included on that list.

Anyway, those were meant to be our last posts and it is time we stopped this debate and let Beni finish it off as he wished to do.

This shall be my final post respectfully, until Beni makes the victors post.

Ok was just wanting to challenge one thing brought up at the last second :D good luck beni.

I still haven't gotten back info in regards to the Imperial Commando 501st unit had in regards to equipment(aside from their DC-17 IWS). <.< My gut is telling me though that there isn't much of anything in regards to it however.

Well it looks to me like the only change they made was a new suit of Katana armor, at least that is what I have read.

OK, here's my final argument.

First I will expand on Rayla's infiltration arguments.

The KV has two methods for infiltration. The first and obvious one is the Imperial Commandos. Squadrons like Delta and Omega do the impossible on every mission they take. It is well within their capabilities to infiltrate Rebel bases, especially when a battle is being used to distract the majority of the enemy's forces.

The second method is the use of Infiltrator Probe Droids. These droids can be used in two ways. They can be launched into enemy ships to take over them or destroy them from the inside, or they can be sent to the Alliance-held planet below to aid the Imperial Commandos in their mission. These droids can tip the scales in the KV's favor.

The Alliance has infiltration methods as well, but their methods are directly countered by HK Probots. These droids have incredibly advanced scanners, meaning that the Alliance's Deep Core infiltration methods can be neutralized.

Moving on to a different argument: War of Attrition.

The KV has the perfect position in the Deep Core. Even though both sides know of the Deep Core's secret routes, that still doesn't diminish the infrastructural capabilities of the KV's worlds. The worlds in the Deep Core are fortress worlds with the industrial power to maintain the KV War Machine. Simply put, if it would come down to a war of attrition, the KV has the better infrastructure. It can replenish its forces much faster than the Alliance can, and its worlds are in a much less vulnerable position.

Taking these arguments together, I see no reason why the KV can't win a straight up war with the Alliance.

Finally, I will discuss the 'hero battle'

It is still my belief that Luke and Leia simply can't contend with Emperor Krayt's might. The Emperor's lightsaber skill is very similar to that of Exar Kun, and his abilities in the Force are incredible. He can assault his foes with Force Illusions, drain their life, see their shatterpoints, unleash Force Waves capable of incredible destruction, and use Force lightning to utterly destroy his opponents. He also has Dark Transfer up his sleeve as well.

This isn't even including Darth Talon, who has shown the lightsaber skill and Force power to defeat multiple Jedi Masters and Imperial Knights. Not to mention her abilities for concealment and the Lightning Cone.

As I said, Luke and Leia simply can't withstand the might of the One Sith, and I doubt IG-88 could either.

But that's it. That's my final argument. We will have to wait and see what Beni's decision is.

OK here's a fun idea, me and Aurbere are gonna have a race (he's already agreed to this via PM) to see if he can post the next BattleZone before I conclude this Kaggath.

Ready, Set, GO!

Say what? Fine.

Edited by Aurbere

You're an idiot, he just wanted the battle zone... I be the hasn't written 1 line of the conclusion.

Sorry, I'm a guy! :D

Seriously, though, I had that written up over a week ago. So it doesn't matter when I post it.

Edited by Aurbere

Damnit... sorry Tune, I forgot!

Meh, the final arguments are pretty much worthless, but i will go over this:

The skywalker twins are being underestimated here. Both Luke and Leia have some of the largest force potential of any Jedi or Sith, ever seen. Using these powers in tandem would be nigh Impossible to stop.

If IG-88 can pop out of a crate or something, and attack either Talon or Krayt, he might not be able to last ages, but he would distract them long enough for Leia to use her abilities to the full extent.

Stop underestimating the deities! :p