Hallowed Gothic Headgear

Phorenzyk

• 3 weeks later...
People are saying in the comments there that it also drops off the common "placeholder" mob Acolyte of Fear, which spawns every 5 min., whether that's a bug or is intended, who knows?

I've killed the god star version various times and no luck. Killed the champion version once and got the head piece.

Personally I just wanted it for completeness but it actually looked good on the alt I got the armour for, so hey...

Yeah, I'm trying to get it as well. I know it doesn't look good, but for my Assassin it may just do the trick. Besides, its like anything else, people may cry foul when they see it, but not if they have it. Edited by Rafaman

• 4 weeks later...
I have the full set on my sage, it looks real cool dyed White / Black

I've seen a couple of people with it on the fleet. A dye and a mixed set of different armor pieces, and it really does look good. I'll be farming it every time I go to Oricon.

I actually quite like it - probably more so because it's a little bit rare.

So when I did loot one I then went and purchased the whole Hallowed Gothic set for my Sorcerer.

Now as to how I looted it - you need to promise not to shout at me :)

Day 1 of Oricon going live. I was uncovering the map and doing everything for the very first time. Noticed a named Elite so felt he needed to be killed and I looted the headpiece.

I just assumed that mob always dropped the hat - I had no idea it was a rare drop. It wasn't until on killing said mob with other characters I found you didn't automatically get it.

So my camping story - first time I saw the mob I killed it and looted the headgear.

• 6 months later...

I Got it off the Acolyte of Fear...NEVER seen the Champion here...But I have seen it drop off the elite 5 times now.....Not for me just friends. I did manage to get one today :) off the Acolyte thou :) GOOD LUCK! (2 hrs I camped it!)

(PS I have spent 6 hrs straight here b4 and only got durability loss off Killing her so many times, and she didnt drop a lot like 250 credits to 850 credits....just wear and tear cost about 11k all together)

Edited by Gutzduken

• 10 months later...
After three weeks of farming and people telling me "I've been farming it for years" I gave up. Then a couple days ago was just crossing the bridge to get to the next daily and low and behold the Harbinger was just standing there. So yeah got the helm and on a dark 5 Rattataki with full face jewelery and tattoos and black/red dye with the Heirloom saber and black red crystal looks pretty bad *** on a sorc. Edited by Matt_Comtois

• 8 years later...

Here to say that it does still drop in 2024, I run into the regular mob (Acolyte of Fear) on my dailies a few times so I just whack him every time, and the Fancy Mob spawned cos I got the hat when I killed it (didn't pay enough attention to notice it was different tho-)

• Like 1