HK-51 Watchtower Customization

AshlaBoga

They probably deleted the file by accident. :eek:

I'm sure it'll make its way into the game at some point. They must have saved it for a reason, since it's not in the NiM Ops.

In the meantime, it's not as though there aren't some good HK skins coming into the game.

Personally, I just like HK's basic look. Just doesn't seem right as a different looking droid, with his voice. The only skin I'd rather see is a HK-47 one, and I really doubt BW would give us that. Or have him start saying meatbag.

Still bummed he doesn't say meatbag.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it'll make its way into the game at some point. They must have saved it for a reason, since it's not in the NiM Ops.

In the meantime, it's not as though there aren't some good HK skins coming into the game.

Personally, I just like HK's basic look. Just doesn't seem right as a different looking droid, with his voice. The only skin I'd rather see is a HK-47 one, and I really doubt BW would give us that. Or have him start saying meatbag.

Still bummed he doesn't say meatbag.

Yep, it'll be back. As soon as they find the USB stick that holds it! :p

Just kidding.

I also figured they decided to add it to some other (future) content, or that something was wrong with it and it went back to the drawing board and then wound up missing the original deadline for that release (effectively also delaying it until a future update).

Yep, it'll be back. As soon as they find the USB stick that holds it! :p

Just kidding.

I also figured they decided to add it to some other (future) content, or that something was wrong with it and it went back to the drawing board and then wound up missing the original deadline for that release (effectively also delaying it until a future update).

Its in a draw in accounting along with the sword of a thousand truths.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That HK pales next to the Imperial HK that drops (I think on Oricon as it's replacement if I'm not mistaken). Which looks similar to http://dulfy.net/2014/03/05/swtor-assault-hk-51-customizations/ - but I am pretty sure is not 100% the same. Looks a bit more like a Cylon from the new version of BSG. Oddly I can't find Google images of it, but *have* the customization on my HK. In fact, I have been stopped by quite a few other users about it. I wanna say I got in from the Foundry HM.

I guess I need to take a screenshot and post it. Either way, aside from the Bounty Contract HK, I think it's bar none the best HK custom skin. All the others, Selkath cust included just look weaksauce.

EDIT: I could also just be posting this when I'm not 100% sober and thus, not 100% sure if there's actually a difference either. It happens.

Edited by Bachannal